• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dumb Girls...

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
That reminds me. The dumbest girl I've met in my life was really something :)... I could tell her anything and she'd believe me.

I'd say something like: "Hey! You've got a mustache, you know?" (She didn't have a freaking single hair on her face). Her reaction? *Looks in the mirror*: "Oh ****! I'm as hairy as a man OMGOMG!". Result? She went crying to her friends. :laugh:

There was also that other time when I told her: "You do realize that your skirt is short enough for me to see your butt?". And she answered: "Holy ****, really?!"... Problem was, she had a pair of jeans. YES, a pair of jeans. NOT EVEN SHORT ONES.
You should've said that she would die unless she had sex with you or something. Or gotten money from her.

Wait how old were/are you?

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
You should've said that she would die unless she had sex with you or something. Or gotten money from her.

Wait how old were/are you?
I think I'm older than you. I'm 16 lol.
It wouldn't work, sadly... Because she's asian... Y'know, the kind of asian girls that are 16 being as smart as 7 years old ones.... Sex is out of the question to her. :(

Not like I've ever done anything before though.

EDIT:

That reminds me. There was also that dumb girl at school who likes me...
She followed to out to some restaurant I go with my friends everyday during lunch. (She follows me all the time -.-..) And like, the moment I've noticed she was following me.
I told her this: "Hey, don't eat in here. The food's really dirty and it tastes like SH**. I even got diarrhea last time I came here! *Walks into the place*
And then, she leaves yelling stuffs like: OMGOMGOMG! I'M NEVER EATING OVER THERE! He's so nice to warn me!

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
*Looks at topic title* If there's anything dumb about the girls in my high school, it's their taste in films. Several of them leave out letters and abbreviate a lot in their messages online. That's as dumb as the girls around me get.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I'm older than you. I'm 16 lol.
It wouldn't work, sadly... Because she's asian... Y'know, the kind of asian girls that are 16 being as smart as 7 years old ones.... Sex is out of the question to her. :(
You want smart, pretty Asian girls? I can introduce you to a few.

Oh wait, how old are you?

Nevermind.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
You want smart, pretty Asian girls? I can introduce you to a few.

Oh wait, how old are you?

Nevermind.
Yeah, you totally got it.
I'm 16. I've already tried finding one and man, that was a waste of effort. :laugh:

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Haha, I am white, and I am as smart as all of the asians in my skool. Lik no joke. It is probably all of the rice that I eat tho XD. i love rice!

haha

but asian people tend to be smart. i vote for them.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
nope. its 1/2 asian. my friends who are half white and half asian are really smart too.

sorta of topic: hey, what do u guys look 4 in a girl? lik what percentage and stuf, lol.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
There are my 2 groups, and subgroups.

60% looks

40% Face
20% Body

40% Personality

15% Not a dumb ****
15% Nice, intelligent, we can talk about stuff
10% Not a *****, not a prude.
for the most part, agreed. here is mine:

50% looks

25% face (nice smile, nice eyes, etc.)
25% body (idk, not scars all over? XD)

50% Personality
20% Smart
20% Nice
10% Funny (or at least laughs at my jokes XD)

That is pretty much what it is 4 me. I need to have someone who has an amazing personality, imo.

o, french girls are the exception XD

I talked to girls about it, and they said that it is 10% looks, 90% personality. cuz they said that looks arent everything. but i said: well, u need to at least look DECENT. i mean, what if you were dating someone who looked as ugly as ****. could u see yourself making out with THAT? lol

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
This is what I look for in a girl. Never had a girlfriend though :(

70% Personality
30% Fun to talk to
20% Nice
15% Funny (or at least can stand my jokes xD)
5% Common interests

30% Looks[/br]

20% Face
10% Body

I don't really care much about looks (cause err....I'm kinda unattractive lol). However, I expect the girl to be at least decent-looking, and well-groomed, yeah, you know what I mean.

Still never had a girlfriend though :(

princessofsmash

Smash Cadet
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Earth, Milky Way, Unive
Here's my story:
Well, in high school, there was this girl that was in my auto class. She was 15 and I was 16 at the time. So class was about to start when this girl goes to my auto teacher: " Does this shirt go with my pants? " And to let you all know, she was a fashoinista kind of person and only took auto becuase she wanted to try something new. Anyways, my auto teacher was just looking at and gave this " Do I really care if it goes with you pants ? " kind of look. The best part was that he didn't say anything! After that he leaves the classroom and she had this insulted look on her face like she expected him to anwser the question. It was probably one of my highlights of the year. Then, I was working with her, as well as two other girls who were her friends, on an 1980's Dodge Dakota truck because it needed fenders to cover the rusted spots in that area. I had no problem putting those on and she had asked me how to put them on. She couldn't find the screw hole on the fender to put them in and didn't know how to do it! In my head I wanted to say something really cheeky but refrained myself from doing so. So I put the fender on and I show her how to do it. I actually put all four fender protectors on the rusted fenders as she didn't want to do it.
Then, next year, I had auto again as my option. As we were working on a car we checked it out. ( There was me and three other guys working on a last generation Chevrolet Malibu that needed tires. ) So, we were sitting in the car, checking it out when we started talking about the same girl as described above. ( These guys were also a year younger than me. ) One of the guys brought up this and I quote:
" I didn't know that automotives had to do with cars. "
I couldn't believe it.....
Also, all these stories are MAJOR EPIC WINS!!!! :D

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Wow at the percentages. Guys, you are liars :(!
Everybody knows that we naturally go for looks first.

We don't read the book unless we like its cover.
And yes, I'm affirming it. We're that shallow. Nobody here can deny it, seriously.
And 3mmanuel, you're the worst of them here :urg:. That's a minimum of 60-40. Seriously, it is not true that you're for a 30-70.
I'd wish it was true, the whole thing about: Personality over Looks. But hey, don't lie guys D:... Let's all accept reality.

Girls are stupid til near age 16.

Relationships stop being stupid at age never.
You forgot to mention that asian girls don't get any intelligent until beyond 18 dude. :(

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
Wow at the percentages. Guys, you are liars :(!
Everybody knows that we naturally go for looks first.

We don't read the book unless we like its cover.
And yes, I'm affirming it. We're that shallow. Nobody here can deny it, seriously.
And 3mmanuel, you're the worst of them here :urg:. That's a minimum of 60-40. Seriously, it is not true that you're for a 30-70.
I'd wish it was true, the whole thing about: Personality over Looks. But hey, don't lie guys D:... Let's all accept reality.
I'm not shallow. But fine, maybe I'm 65 (personality)-35 (looks), I guess.
I'd much rather date a not-so attractive girl that's very nice to me than a pretty girl that treats me horribly.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
I'm 60-40 *cough* 80-20 lol
You're quite a man, sir :). Telling the truth and stuff. :laugh:

I'm like 65-35 or 70-30.

I mean think about it, why the **** would I date a girl that I don't like to look at?
I swear to god. I love you for being so honest :bee:.

I'm not shallow. But fine, maybe I'm 65 (personality)-35 (looks), I guess.
I'd much rather date a not-so attractive girl that's very nice to me than a pretty girl that treats me horribly.
Lies. My balls boysenses are detecting **** Lies.
You wouldn't date girls that don't attract you for ****. We both know it. Looking at her needs to make us think: Hmm. She's charming / Pretty / Not half that bad.

At 14, I was the same as you. Not assuming my upcoming manliness :embarrass. I was saying the same as you. But looks goes first, and it's undeniable.

Top Bottom