• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dumb Girls...

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I swear to god. I love you for being so honest :bee:.

At 14, I was the same as you. Not assuming my upcoming manliness :embarrass. I was saying the same as you. But looks goes first, and it's undeniable.
1. Lol.

2. 3mmanuel is either really weird or lying, like, a lot. I'm 14, looks are more important, I know this. Don't lie, we won't judge you.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
1. Lol.

2. 3mmanuel is either really weird or lying, like, a lot. I'm 14, looks are more important, I know this. Don't lie, we won't judge you.
He's lying. At 14, I was in denial too! LOL
Because all this is the harsh reality of men :embarrass. And you represent pretty well your username :).
You're SOLID.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I'd rather date a hot girl with brains than whatever the **** you guys are settling for. And yes, I know one exists, I already met her.

Suck it.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather date a hot girl with brains than whatever the **** you guys are settling for. And yes, I know one exists, I already met her.

Suck it.
Lucky *******. :laugh:
And I'd rather not... I might disgust girls that way :(.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Girls love gay dudes til it turns out the dude is actually metro. Then it's all ewwwwwwwwwww.
Hm... Let me consider it. *cuts off Falcon's *****
NOW somebody's gonna be sad! :laugh:.

Hot girls with brains are so rare, you're quite lucky.
I don't know any of 'em.

I'm still waiting for 3mmanuel's reply :(.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
You're about as unfunny as 3mmanuel.

That's no good.
True. That wasn't funny one bit. I haven't had even an hour of sleep yet.
I'm leaving this thread for some fresh air for a while. Off to bed.

Btw, does my signature bother you?

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
True. That wasn't funny one bit. I haven't had even an hour of sleep yet.
I'm leaving this thread for some fresh air for a while. Off to bed.

Btw, does my signature bother you?
Everyone's signature bother me. Which is why I can not stop stressing how important it is that you pretend to be a seal.

*first one to get that reference gets brownie points and love and shelter.

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
:laugh:
You're quite a man, sir :). Telling the truth and stuff. :laugh:

I swear to god. I love you for being so honest :bee:.

Lies. My balls boysenses are detecting **** Lies.
You wouldn't date girls that don't attract you for ****. We both know it. Looking at her needs to make us think: Hmm. She's charming / Pretty / Not half that bad.

At 14, I was the same as you. Not assuming my upcoming manliness :embarrass. I was saying the same as you. But looks goes first, and it's undeniable.
Okay, Okay, I'll admit it :laugh:
Probably I'm 85-15 personality 60-40

I still would date a girl only if she was both pretty AND has a good personality though :laugh:
Yeah, I guess I have pretty high standards xD. But you're right, I admit, I wouldn't date someone ugly :laugh:

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Wow at the percentages. Guys, you are liars :(!
Everybody knows that we naturally go for looks first.

We don't read the book unless we like its cover.
And yes, I'm affirming it. We're that shallow. Nobody here can deny it, seriously.
And 3mmanuel, you're the worst of them here :urg:. That's a minimum of 60-40. Seriously, it is not true that you're for a 30-70.
I'd wish it was true, the whole thing about: Personality over Looks. But hey, don't lie guys D:... Let's all accept reality.

You forgot to mention that asian girls don't get any intelligent until beyond 18 dude. :(
im 50/50. dead serious.but i need to have a girlthat looks somewhat pretty. truth. 10truths.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
im 50/50. dead serious.but i need to have a girlthat looks somewhat pretty. truth. 10truths.
I don't really believe in 50/50 :embarrass. But let's put it as a standard, so everybody would be happy *cough*
I admit I'm more liike 70-30. I may not be as shallow as the percentages are...
But I know I am.

I've dated a girl that didn't look all that good, but she had some kind of charm or something.
So I believe I'm a lot for looks. And I'm pretty sure most men/boys are actually 80-20.

REL38

Smash Lord
Looks are important to every guy there is. If he says otherwise, then he's lying. We're just built like that. Nothing shallow about it because it's just instinct. Guys are much more likely to steal a glance at a hot girl in a short skirt walking by (some might downright drool) than a chunky looking girl. Being shallow or a jerk comes down to how you treat the girls.

I'd prefer a girl with looks and a personality, but I just end up in the 60-40 spectrum all the same. Heck, I've come to notice that I only become friends with girls that are decently attractive. I just blatently ignore ugly girls that try to be my friend. That actually sounds kinda shallow :/

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I'll look at a girl nice if she looks good, I wont even consider her if I don't think her personality is 100&% what I want.

Yeah I have the strictest standards ever on terms of personality.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I didn't date until I was 15 because I didn't find the perfect girl. >_>
I didn't want a girlfriend for the sake of having one.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I'll look at a girl nice if she looks good, I wont even consider her if I don't think her personality is 100&% what I want.

Yeah I have the strictest standards ever on terms of personality.
lol. well i dont date someone if her personality isnt great. I agree, personality is important as well.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Looks are important to every guy there is. If he says otherwise, then he's lying. We're just built like that. Nothing shallow about it because it's just instinct. Guys are much more likely to steal a glance at a hot girl in a short skirt walking by (some might downright drool) than a chunky looking girl. Being shallow or a jerk comes down to how you treat the girls.

I'd prefer a girl with looks and a personality, but I just end up in the 60-40 spectrum all the same. Heck, I've come to notice that I only become friends with girls that are decently attractive. I just blatently ignore ugly girls that try to be my friend. That actually sounds kinda shallow :/
lol isnt that how most guys act? this is why ugly girls need to get rich to afford plastic surgery in order to get a love life.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
If sex is what you call a love life, then yeah.

Veril

Frame Savant
"insert sexist comment followed by elitest comment here"

Stupidity really is the biggest turn-off out there. Also... smoking hemp... multiplication tables... omg wow

Top Bottom