• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: No Maps! Princeton, NJ

Inui

Banned via Warnings
To everyone that came: Thanks for coming to Mew2King's final local NJ tournament! I hope everyone got to play him and chill with him. He's moving to Ohio now. We all wish him the best of luck with his life.

Low Tier Doubles

1: Inui and Mew2King (Ike and Ike)
2: Kai and Shadow (Sonic and Ness/Pokemon Trainer)
3: Rhyme and Snakeee (Samus and Zelda)
4: Atomsk and Vex (Lucas/Pokemon Trainer and Bowser/Ike)
5: Doom and Pierce (Pokemon Trainer and Mario)
5: Pride and CloudFox (Yoshi and Lucas/Mario)
7: Jimmy and 4nace
7: DaPuffster and Blue
9: Zucco and Diem
9: Panix and Suwu
9: Steel2nd and Izumi
9: Fatal and Bizkit
13: Fuego and Fishy
13: Fluffer and Rave
13: Lawz and Camalange
13: Tatur and Gilgamesh
17: Shippo and Daichi

Low Tier Singles

1: Mew2King (Ike)
2: Inui (Ike)
3: Kai (Sonic)
4: Zucco (Ness)
5: Vex (Bowser)
5: CloudFox (Mario)
7: Pierce (Mario)
7: Ryoko (Zelda)
9: Eazy (Mario)
9: Camalange (Sonic)
9: Shadow (Ness/Pokemon Trainer)
9: Izumi (Jigglypuff)
13: Blue (Sonic/Pokemon Trainer)
13: Snakeee (Zelda)
13: Lawz (Link)
13: Heero (Lucas)
17: Bizkit
17: Keitaro
17: Rhyme
17: Atomsk
17: Kazu
17: DaPuffster
17: Ish
17: Daichi
25: 4NAC
25: TUSM
25: Pride
25: Jimmy
25: Eyes
25: Ultra Nova
25: Rave
25: Gilgamesh
33: Obama
33: Fluffer
33: Tatur
33: Pope
33: Doom
33: Fatal
33: Shippo
33: Fuego
33: Rookie
33: SOL
33: Art
33: Cozgur
33: Raffy
33: Palpi
33: Joseph
33: GSU
49: Suwu
49: Moft
49: Poot
49: Piffle
49: Amna
49: Phillyrider
49: Fishy
49: MTO

Doubles

1: Inui and Mew2King (Snake/Meta Knight and Meta Knight)
2: Shadow and ksizzle (Meta Knight and Meta Knight)
3: Atomsk and Snakeee (Meta Knight/Wario/Dedede and ZSS)
4: Fatal and Bizkit (Snake and Snake)
5: Dire and Wes (Game and Watch and ZSS)
5: Bleachigo and Keitaro (Falco/Meta Knight and Falco/Snake)
7: Diem and Ether (Meta Knight and Snake)
7: Xzax and Vex (Meta Knight and Game and Watch/Meta Knight)
9: Pierce and Que
9: Rookie and Umbra
9: DaPuffster and Blue
9: Allied and Seph
13: Holychef and Fuego
13: TUSM and King Toon
13: BigM and KingzNightMare
13: RJ and bschung
17: Art and MTO
17: Izumi and Magus
17: Rhyme and Doom
17: Eazy and Litez
17: Gilgamesh and GodMainsPichu
17: Fluffer and Rave
17: Steel2nd and Dark.Pch
17: White and Black
25: Kaan and JIOH
25: Tatur and Piffle
25: Big O and Kazu
25: CloudFox and Xaoz

Singles

1: Mew2King (Meta Knight)
2: Atomsk (Ice Climbers/Dedede)
3: Shadow (Meta Knight)
4: Ksizzle (Meta Knight/Snake)
5: Fatal (Snake)
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)
7: Seph (Meta Knight)
7: Xzax (Meta Knight)
9: Vex (Bowser)
9: Inui (Meta Knight)
9: Keitaro (Falco)
9: Bizkit (Snake)
13: bschung (Dedede)
13: Dark.Pch (Peach)
13: Rookie (Fox)
13: Eazy (Marth)
17: Cable
17: Kai
17: Bleachigo
17: Kid
17: Zucco
17: dmbrandon
17: Dark Paladin of Chaos
17: Blood+
25: DaPuffster
25: Rhyme
25: Doom
25: Allied
25: Panix
25: Camalange
25: .Com
25: NJz2Raw
33: RJ
33: Que
33: iKon
33: King Toon
33: RizMF
33: Hyper Energy
33: Litez
33: CloudFox
33: TUSM
33: GodMainsPichu
33: Ebo
33: Fishy
33: JG Wentworth
33: Phillyrider
33: Blue
33: Raffy
49: Ultra Nova
49: Piffle
49: kingz-night-mare
49: BigM
49: Rave
49: Steel2nd (dropped out)
49: RedX
49: SumYungGai
49: Tatur
49: Poot
49: Fuego
49: Gilgamesh
49: Shippo
49: Pierce (dropped out)
49: Lawz
49: Pope
65: Ish
65: Eyes
65: Xaoz
65: Goog7
65: Remix

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Shoutouts:

Atomsk: Good stuff plowing through losers. Stop losing in upsets and dooming me in the losers bracket.

Mew2King: We ***** in doubles, no surprise. Being up 2-0 against you in low tier singles finals and then losing three games in a row was really disappointing, especially when games four and five were last hit. I'll get you next time. I practice Ike the most now.

Dark.Pch: Impressive. You managed to have a very close game with me and then two last hit games with Atomsk. Second best Peach??? Maybe!

ksizzle: Cheater. Fight me with MK, the actual fair and balanced character that isn't broken.

dmbrandon, Pierce, .Com, etc.: Thanks for helping me run the event and doing little things for it. Those little favours add up to help make an event great. That's why my events are awesome. I have a big team of smart helpers.

Everyone else: GGs, don't feel like doing more shoutouts. I <3 Enemy Controller.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
I tried to grab
BUT HE SHIELDED
I lost the game
LMFAO son.

Shoutouts:

Mew2King: double low tier/ half tier friendlies :3

Atomsk: Love your hat

Shadow: I said like Hi to you, thats it, wtf?

Ksizzle: Why get off that sexy lucario?

Snakeee: Good job man, you're awesome :3

Seph: o.O, that far, really?

Vex: only 1 friendly ;.;, awesome skin, and awesome for repping Bowser

Inui: Awesome tourny.

bschung: Big Blue round one, match one FTW!!!
PS: Does this guy think he has priority?

Dark.pch: lol, MM me at stepmania

Rookie: Good job, reppin Fox there.(cant think of funny quote said on ride home, sorry)

Cable: DEEEEE KAAAAY

Kai: We didn't walk ;.;

Bleachigo: LEGENDARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneoneoneeveleventy

Zucco: You could have done better man, though it seems brackets ***** you.

Diem: Superknight!

DaPuffster: Nice shirt o.o

Rhyme: 'mazin, as always

Doom: You look like Camalange

Camalange: You look like doom

.Com: You are the loudest motha****a ever

RJ: We cant all be winner D:

iKon: I need to MM you.

RizMF: Loool

JG Wentworth: TORNADO BRINSTAR...Fall? o.O new level of superknight man.

Shippo: come on man, even though you got bracket *****, still could have done better.

Pierce: Great TO dude.

Everyone else: Wear deoderant at a tourny next time ****, I've never had a problem with that before, but ****, Mr. DeLorenzo came in MULTIPLE times to spray the room.

I lost the game

Allied

Smash Master
I just wanna say dark peach is 110% legit tourny threat, ur getting too good man

Give dark pch a meta player in teams for top 3

Shoutouts later

Zucco

Smash Master
I had fun at this tourney, though I did really bad. Last time I go to a tourney when only getting 3 hours of sleep.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Inui, think you could put (dropped out) after Cam, Lawz, and Fishy since we had to leave early? A shame too since we were all still in it >_<

Anyway, still had loads of fun playing Low Tier singles which felt like most of the tournament...lol. Good to see some old faces again.

3: Shadow (Meta Knight) - We didn't get to play again >_> Good **** gettin' 3rd though.
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) - Everytime I think I know ZSS tricks you just make more T_T lol, fun friendlies. Sorry we couldn't have our MM, tourney scheduling johns + me having to leave = gg
7. Xzax (Meta Knight) - Good seein' you and good placing.
9: Vex (Bowser) - Well, I saw your Bowser, lmao. Holy crap, so good. I never realized how much of a threat OoS UpB really was until now, we definitley need to play more in the future.
9: Inui (Meta Knight) - USMASH + no jumps = RAAAAH lol
9: Keitaro (Falco) - I wanted to apologize to you. You have an amazing Falco but I know I could've given you a more worthwhile set. It was just that before we played I found out afterwords I had to leave and forfeit the next match anyway so I was too pissed to even focus. I probably still would've lost anyway, but I'd like a rematch in the future where I can give it my all ^_^
17: Kai - You're a real hero, lol. Always have a good time hangin' with you.
17: Zucco - Sorry we didn't get our MM either >_< like I said, tourney scheduling + me leaving early = gg
25: Rhyme - Your Samus is awesome, nuff said.
25: Doom - I guess I look like you.
25: Allied - Best Kirby on the EC? I think so! Thanks for the rooming offer, I just couldn't :/ this is why I need to be able to drive myself >_<
25: Camalange - Still tied with Allied, .Com, Doom, and Rhyme after dropping out. Come on, step it up guys xD
25: .Com - You're amazing.

@Lawz/Fishy - We got screwed T_T

:093:

Amna Umen

Smash Rookie
Was my first tournament, had lots of fun, ended up tosing to Tusm and Shippo in the low tier before bouncing. Thanks for planning it Inui. Will hopefully be coming to many more tournaments.

Allied

Smash Master
Anyone see the cute girl with the tight pants there? does she have a aib or smashboards account :3

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Clearly wasent prepared... Shoutouts!

Mew2king- lol @ you sleeping under the table.

Shadow- Nice seeing you again. I dint realize how much you actually **** low tier.

Ksizzle- Ur my biggest fan? since when? lmao

Fatal- Wow this guy is just too good got 2 stocked no johns too good XD. and also a cool guy.

Snakeeeeeee- How come i never see thi guy sandbagging?

Seph- **** you placed mad high XD first time i saw you irl..

Vex- boozer is top tier no johns.

Inui- Nice tourney...

Keitaro- Fun seeing you at wendys! XD

Bizkit- nice job repping NE

Dark.pch - is alot cooler irl XD.

DIEM- Funniest man alive every tourney he makes me laugh

Doom- Good seeing you i guess dint really talk much.

Allied- First time i've seen you irl. I hated it :( lmao because of my performance.

.com- holy **** that was amazing when you tech that chair/

JG wentworth- We dint talk much this time.

BTW i think i placed 33rd because i won 2 and i got a bye...

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Mew2King- Good way to end the last tourny in NJ for now, getting 1st for the thousandth time lol.

Atomsk- It was fun hanging out like always. Good stuff wrecking the losers bracket.

Shadow- 3rd? No money johns for Wednesday then :)

Ksizzle- Snake vs MK(inui) was great XD, good stuff. Car Windows

Fatal- Well played. I had fun in our set. Frigate C4 mindgames? That was new to me lol.

Snakeee- Frankie G. My apologies for the performance in the peach matchup. I put our practice to shame. In my defense he uses dids though :(. See you wednesday:)

Seph- Good stuff at this. Planking is paying off.

Xzax- great job matt. You did really well. It was fun hanging out

Vex- Good stuff repping Bowser. I enjoyed hanging out like usual.

Inui- Brinstar??? For real??? Hell with it, next time it's banned :)

Keitaro- Falco dittos were epic vs bleachigo lol. Good seeing you like usual. Not one time I saw you on your phone

bschung- Well done. I was outplayed. I know that matchup very well(as do you) but you wrecked. Good stuff

Rookie- I tried Diddy vs snake. My fox is nowhere near your level so I stuck dids. It went ok though

Eazy- Good seeing you. Outside convos ftw lol. Fun stuff when the community just chills.

Cable- Good stuff vs M2k. 2nd game was crazy

Bleachigo- This fool is doing sooo well. Sonic will have to put a stop to this nonsense next week.

dmbrandon, Rhyme, and Zucco- 3 of us should have done better. Ah well, next time

Doom- You got me in trouble.....jerk XD.

Allied- We never had our mm. Ah well, next week

Camalange- Howdy. Shame you had to leave after wrecking

Hyper Energy-Nice seeing you dan, glad you went.

CloudFox- GG's in low tiers

Phillyrider- GG's. Nice Peach

Blue- GG's in the MM's. I won't over do the voice thing anymore

BigM- GG's in singles.

Steel2nd- Nice meeting you.

Shippo- Good seeing you.

Pierce- Fun stuff hanging out man :)

I had a great time at this and hanging out. I didn't place as well as I would have liked but oh well, Fatal and Brian are both good players. No johns here. Good stuff Inui for hosting no maps and sharing the money with EC at the diner. I'll get more of my MM's in next time :bee:

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Good Tourny you guys know im not the one to do shoutouts but good shiz to the top 5 players of each event. Tourny ran super late but idc. I missed all of you guys and enjoyed every single minute hanging out with you all :D love you guys :D that goes to EC, ZB, Juice, and MOB yeayuhhhzz

Allied

Smash Master
I think that was the chick with Daichi.

She is the Female Izumi, likes shota guys lolz.
aib account please? lol XD i can be as short as she wants me too ;D

anyway shoutouts

1: Mew2King (Meta Knight) Good luck in ohio

2: Atomsk (Ice Climbers/Dedede) trevor good **** i never doubted you, your too good its always great seeing you i can't wait to chill with you again =D

3: Shadow (Meta Knight) Nick your too funny i can't wait till we hang out on wednesday =D yo give me ur myspace =P

4: Ksizzle (Meta Knight/Snake) KELVIN dont try to make me seem like i won >.> i want to actually earn it :3 thanks though for wishing me happy birthday

5: Fatal (Snake) FATAL WE NEVER FINISHED OUR MM :D i love ya tho when are we teaming and taking 1st?

5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) Frank too good it was great talking to you once again your too cool see ya wednesday

7: Seph (Meta Knight) Seph!! :3 i'm sooo sorry for letting u down in teams my fault i'm too dumb your amazing tho good **** on 7th

7: Xzax (Meta Knight) Good **** xzax ! fun meeting u

9: Vex (Bowser) Vex too funny your too good with bowser and it was fun hanging out with you see you soon! bowser vs kirby ;D?

9: Inui (Meta Knight) Lucas too good i thought u were placing top 3 tho :D

9: Keitaro (Falco) Keitaro can we chill soon ;D nice seeing u again u gotta teach me falco matchup i guess i'm just ****ing bad so i dont know it >.>

9: Bizkit (Snake) Good **** with fatal your really really skilled props

13: bschung nice d3 very insane

13: Dark.Pch WoW good **** dpch i give you 110% props going this far with all peach and then BARELY losing to atomsk and inui really give yourself a pat on the back you deserve top 10 in NY

13: Rookie Its always nice seeing rookie =P

13: Eazy Too good eazy its always nice seeing u we gotta chill soon

17: Cable Cable too good what did i tell you FALCO CAN"T KILL YOU =D see you at virdian!

17: Kai Chris! good stuff man can't wait to see u wednesday and yeah we will do our MM soon :D

17: Bleachigo wow nice to meet you when did you get so NUTS too bad u had to leave

17: Kid wow you sir are the most amazing falco /props teach me the match :D

17: Zucco Always nice hanging out with zucco

17: dmbrandon Lets do heroic pinnacle today ! ^_^

17: Dark Paladin of Chaos :3 ether

17: Blood+ good stuff

25: DaPuffster good stuff with puff vs eazy! ur too good

25: Rhyme Lol samus high tier we are definitally chilling soon u have my number!

25: Doom :3 max see ya wedneday we gotta discuss

25: Allied No johns just gotta improve

25: Camalange :3 cam too bad u couldnt stay and GOOD JOKE cuz u would of gotten out anyway u aint gonna place higher than me =P /cockyness XD

25: .Com You sir are the funniest guy and great announcer too good great olimar by what i saw

33: RJ great set in doubles

33: Hyper Energy dan we gotta place higher lol =D

33: Litez Aw man great set just keep going hard dude your snake is nuts dont main MK hes not broken =P

33: Fishy ah man how did you let a sonic main place higher than you =P good **** today nice seeing u again =D

33: JG Wentworth lol JG we gotta place top 10 next tourny son no johns! glad seeing u again after so long 0_o come to more tournys

33: Blue nice seeing u again after so long 0_O!

49: kingz-night-mare lol nice seeing u IRL we gotta MM still
49: Steel2nd (dropped out) nice meeting u
49: Tatur good **** dude your getting better just keep training and practicing and u will soon be too good ;D i can't believe after telling u how to beat kirby i had to face u first round XD

49: Pierce (dropped out) Dan u gotta come over soon =D
49: Lawz LAWZ u gotta place higher bro use dat kirby =P

anyone else i missed nice seeing u again bla bla love all around it was my 18th birthday!
yay for me

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Couple of shoutouts for now
Lmao at me telling everyone that xzax is good now and no 1 listening.

Jason is gay.

Bloodcross..umm wow dude. I completely demolished u in that mm and subsequently underestimated you completely. Our tourny set was bananas to say the least and you are indeed the first falco to ever make me sweat. I'm gonna train my falco and hopefully it gets half as fast as yours.

Puffster- WHY DIDNT YOU REST ME?!?! Great set dude, you brought out a level of patience in me I didn't know I had. I'm stealing alot from your game.

Bizkit- Nice set man. R1 was really good. Your aerials are sooooo random, I swear u wavebounce bair me n crap out of nowhere lol. R2 was just yuck. I was severely outplayed and I'm not used to it. GGs tho man.

Everyone in MOB GOOD ****!!!!!!!!!! We def represented boyz! But d@mn you all for not having Jason r3!!!! Seph ur are amazing...except vs like 29 chars in the game that no 1 uses lmao. I'm telling all of nj 2 go link vs u...auto 2 stock lmfao

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Lol Allied... Her pants could've been tighter.

Also, I had to drop out of regular singles as well, can I have (dropped out) next to my name, or just have it taken out?

Shoutouts-

Inui: Great tournament, even though I had to leave earlier than planned. At least I gave you a $10 bill though, thanks for allowing refunds.

Atomsk: So much for that MM >_> Another day, perhaps. Maybe PT dittos as well?

Izumi: Good ****, edgehogging me all three stocks in the first game, and then trying to CP me to frigate right after :mad: You're mad chill though, so it's all good haha

JG: We played like what, two teams friendlies? Anyways, you're a pretty cool guy and your hair doesn't afraid of anything.

Rave: You should get to more tournaments, hopefully I'll see you around more often :)

Palpi: Sucks that you had to leave early for your band... Good seeing you again though, let me know when your tournament is set up.

Xzax: No Wolf? :(

All the people that said I look like Scar: Awesome.

:059:

Allied

Smash Master
Lol Allied... Her pants could've been tighter.

Also, I had to drop out of regular singles as well, can I have (dropped out) next to my name, or just have it taken out?

Shoutouts-

Inui: Great tournament, even though I had to leave earlier than planned. At least I gave you a $10 bill though, thanks for allowing refunds.

Atomsk: So much for that MM >_> Another day, perhaps. Maybe PT dittos as well?

Izumi: Good ****, edgehogging me all three stocks in the first game, and then trying to CP me to frigate right after :mad: You're mad chill though, so it's all good haha

JG: We played like what, two teams friendlies? Anyways, you're a pretty cool guy and your hair doesn't afraid of anything.

Rave: You should get to more tournaments, hopefully I'll see you around more often :)

Palpi: Sucks that you had to leave early for your band... Good seeing you again though, let me know when your tournament is set up.

Xzax: No Wolf? :(

All the people that said I look like Scar: Awesome.

:059:
shes too cute i dont care >.> XD

lol its alright kingz u dont got to

u should of MM'd me tho! =P
i'm trying out my snake!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1: Mew2King - pleasure playing you. see you at snes and active gamers
2: Atomsk - cheer up. lets mk ditto next time :(
3: Shadow - my best man. the wedding shall be amazing lmao jk. but good **** today. u won lotsa money! :) our teaming is ****. we got this!!
4: Ksizzle - :D
5: Fatal - nice seeing you. ur mad chill. come to more events. we give you a challenge :D
5: Snakeee - another future brother in law lmao tornado too good
7: Seph - nice seeing you. ur mk is impressive.
7: Xzax - see? ur tolerable if your not annoying. continue it
9: Vex - many hugs for you. i love you. good stuff vs cable
9: Inui - SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!
9: Keitaro - next time THE GRABS WILL GET YOU!!!!
9: Bizkit - ggs in teams.
13: Dark.Pch - ur peach was fun to watch. you got alot better
13: Rookie - ma niga. good **** coming to the tourney. attend more stuff! :D
13: Eazy - you also got alot better. i was watching u friendly. ur marths so good at applying pressure.
17: Cable - noooo you lost to m2k. oh well. you know what u did wrong
17: Kai - hey buddy. banana slices. six flags will be too good
17: Bleachigo - see? you dont fuking suck lmao kepep up the good work
17: Kid - heard u got close to beating atomsk. keep up the god work
17: Zucco - MIX UP YOUR PLAYSTYLE. if i punish u an insane amount, you need to do that. other than that ggs
17: dmbrandon - muahahahaha
17: Dark Paladin of Chaos - watch bleach and naruto. its getting interesting. nice seeing you
25: DaPuffster - lol
25: Rhyme - stop doing bad in low tiers!!! nice seeing ya
25: Doom - who da *** beat you in losers?
25: Allied - u had me in brackets then a falco with alot of kirby experience. that sucks :( btu ggs. hope u had fun.
25: .Com - i love you
33: iKon - the legend...the iKon..lol
33: Hyper Energy - nice seeing you. i wont forget the memory card next time.
33: Litez - nice seeing you since a while. go to more stuff
33: TUSM - ggs. you kinda got predicatble so mixing up ur playstyle mid match wouldnt hurt.
33: JG Wentworth - swagger jacker
49: kingz-night-mare - lol
49: BigM - super lol
49: Pierce (dropped out) - <3

I used mk snake lucario and iceys in tourney.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Kai lmfao... Sorry about the MMs tho i couldent i have exactly enough for gaunlet and thats all i might not be able to go to vampiros or at least not enter

R3d X

Smash Rookie
well from being at this tourney and sucking a lot i have to say i still had a lot of fun although everyone seems to hate this ophelia guy or something like that... i wonder why? anyway i have to get better i need to learn a lot of **** so i can come back and place at least a little better next time lol... =P

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Singles

1: Mew2King (Meta Knight) - I don't know what to say, you ****
3: Shadow (Meta Knight) - had fun in low tiers, we should play more.
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) - I never was able to play you in friendlies.
7: Xzax (Meta Knight) - Too good man, great job with the placing next time i won't leave super early and i'll be able to place.
9: Vex (Bowser) - Great placing, especially with Bowser. MM at another tourney maybe?
9: Inui (Meta Knight) - Well i was able to play your Ike which is very good. Maybe we can have friendlies at a different tournament. I also want to MM your Ganon if you don't mind.
13: Eazy - The announcement during the tourney was too good XD
17: Cable - Great DK
17: Kai - Once again we could not play :mad: i really want to play your diddy again
25: Rhyme - You make Samus look like she has kill moves. I love your Samus. We need to play.
25: Allied - You are such a cool guy. Hope to see you again at another tournament.
25: Camalange - You are just too good man.
25: .Com - You are just too funny. We need to play sometime.
33: Fishy - Keep doing work, the more tourneys the better.
33: JG Wentworth - You have the most amazing hair.

@ Allied: Sadly i had to leave early hence my terrible placing. Next time i'll be able to play and place but no johns i guess.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
KK i think its time for a change and i should do shoutouts cuz i just love you guys XD

Mew2King- Jason GL in your future, i hope to play you in tourny one day, it'll be fun

Atomsk- I'm more relaxed now dude our set was souly based on a wrong character pick, i will always be confident on trying to beat you. I <3 Trev

Shadow- Didnt get to play at all, it's all good tho. We're getting cooler with each other each tourny XD good shiz placing so darn good

Ksizzle- So much fun at the tourny, get at my ZB t-shirt you know it was TOO GOOD, i should definitly play friendlies with you ALOT moe often <3 Kelvin yeayuhzzz

Snakeee- Great see'ing dude. Good shiz at the tourny

Xzax- You already know what im thinking maayynn :D Goog job bro, just best believe the next tijme we play it'll be just as difficult, maybe even harder Good shiz

Vex- BOOZERRRR!!! Yes Bow Wow is amazing, just admit fox is just as amazing :D MM's soon VERY VERY soon <3 Double hug at the end of the tourny FTW

Inui- Great see'ing you maayyn. Good shiz in Dubz and the tourny running late was great for me :D i caught up with everyone i missed, so for that ima personally say Good shiz LMFAO

Keitaro- Keit Keit your lucky i didnt Skeet Skeet all over that Falco homie, hahaha great see'ing bro

bschung- Your in my crew and ya know i gots ta love ya homie <3 the drive home was too good. Deer teching off the car LMFAO

Dark.Pch- Good see'ing man. Find a better teams partner and ****

Rookie- Do better, 5 months out of the scene now your back, let the pro's whip you back into shape & improve more

Eazy- Whatchu you know about 13 o'clock ***** LMFAO great see'ing you eazy mo' meazzyy

Cable- I actually plan on MM'ing your DK so look out for me maayynn Great see'ing you

Kai- If you want me to teach you Fox i can do that, but its not like he slaughters any characters in the game, lemee know whats good

Bleachigo- LEGEN... wait for it and i hope your not lactose in tolerant because the secong half of that word is... DARY. I <3 you Bleach from the East

Kid- Great see'ing you bro, we shouldve had some spacie fun LOL

Zucco- Great Tourny set man, you Lucario is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

DmBrandon- "Yo Diem good game bro" ........ Het! (no thanks) Dire's shirt was amazing. Great see'ing you man

Rhyme- :D Drive me back to the station, ahh good times good times hahaha It so fun chilling with you :D hope to see you soon

Doom- Doom Doom!!! DoomDoomDoom..Doom..Doom <3 Doom your amazing bro too much fun hanging out together

Allied- Great see'ing you like always

Panix- Great tourny set, sry for doing you sooooooooo dirty on smashville with Fox, but you were the IC's :( great set tho

.Com- My grandmother stabs harder than you *****!!! hahahahahahha im amazing i know, LMFAO great hanging out with you bro. I got nothing but blacks friends in the hood :D get at me

RJ- You got this next time, Thanks for supporting me thru my matches your a true friend homie. you really helped me believe it or not even tho i was listening to music the whole time

Que- Great see'ing you, get that GW up there for Dubz, GW ***** Dubz sooooo much

iKon- Didnt speak to you but im fully convinced that bleachigo beat Dm's meta in the ditto because of your meta :D good shiz hahaha

TUSM- PS1 i did you sooooooo dirty, sry homie. It was great meeting you mayn, patience out the azz with D3 thats what i like to see LOL AVG Gordo count per game 10 LMFAO

JG Wentworth- Great see'ing you bro... Lucky guess "hey JG your mexican?" LMFAO too good

Blue- Gotta play sometime, soon tho real soon

RedX- Are the same Ike player from the BX RedX? if you are im mad at you, we shouldve played some friendlies or some shiz :D

Shippo- Thank you so much for the car ride back home it saved me so much time and money, your amazing

Pierce- Amazing T.O. and no one can argue that. **** with Mario next time for singles, i want to see the **** LOLOLOL

CHRIS "YEHS!!!" Your fawwwwwkkkkkkiiinnnnngggg amazing, GET ***** by my GANON!!! :D And dont bring up the MM, that's only being a jerk.... a fat jerk as a matter a fact, you dont want to be a fat jerk do you, huh huh huh LMFAO see you soon homie

Zucco

Smash Master
Rookie is too good and I am now afraid of fox until I learn the matchup.

Top Bottom