• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: No Maps! Princeton, NJ

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
This is probably my last tourney I'll ever go to.

I've realized that I do in fact "Live in the Middle of Nowhere" so everybody constantly gets better than myself because I have nobody to practice with. My only way of practicing is playing on counter pick stages and beating people there. Honestly the situation I'm in its impossible for me not to play gay to keep up with the current metagame. Hearing comments like "He can't win on a regular stage" and "So what you beat him on Rainbow Cruise/Delfino/Frigate" just makes me very discouraged because its the only way I can practice.

Regardless of what two characters are fighting I'll always be the one rooted against. First being trashed talked in Jiggs vs PT enough to make me switch to Lucas and then people actually started rooting for Metaknight against my Jigglypuff when I was playing Eazy.

This whole state ****ing worships Metaknight and they'll always root for him regardless of who he plays against. Making Diddy Kong the most hated character in the state, so I dropped him but you guys seem to hate Jigglypuff just as much even though shes the 4th worst character in the game.

I'm just not finding it worth going to tournaments anymore if I'm traveling 2 hours to get there and paying $35 to enter to spend the entire day not having fun. Plus I've found interest in other things like animation. Its not fun to be the underdog and the unfavored at the same time in every tournament match I play.

So after almost 5 years of playing Smash I think its time for me to go. I'm sorry but there are just some people that I can't stand in this community anymore.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

I've realized that I do in fact "Live in the Middle of Nowhere" so everybody constantly gets better than myself because I have nobody to practice with. My only way of practicing is playing on counter pick stages and beating people there. Honestly the situation I'm in its impossible for me not to play gay to keep up with the current metagame. Hearing comments like "He can't win on a regular stage" and "So what you beat him on Rainbow Cruise/Delfino/Frigate" just makes me very discouraged because its the only way I can practice.

Regardless of what two characters are fighting I'll always be the one rooted against. First being trashed talked in Jiggs vs PT enough to make me switch to Lucas and then people actually started rooting for Metaknight against my Jigglypuff when I was playing Eazy.

This whole state ****ing worships Metaknight and they'll always root for him regardless of who he plays against. Making Diddy Kong the most hated character in the state, so I dropped him but you guys seem to hate Jigglypuff just as much even though shes the 4th worst character in the game.

I'm just not finding it worth going to tournaments anymore if I'm traveling 2 hours to get there and paying $35 to enter to spend the entire day not having fun. Plus I've found interest in other things like animation. Its not fun to be the underdog and the unfavored at the same time in every tournament match I play.

So after almost 5 years of playing Smash I think its time for me to go. I'm sorry but there are just some people that I can't stand in this community anymore.
When you travel to tourneys like this in NJ, you're bound to come across *******s that will try to piss you off. Don't quit, don't let it get to you. Find a way to get to some different tourneys like in PA or NY. Why do you think there are some people who have literally boycotted NJ events?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I not defending, or downing, what Doom said to Puff but when he threw his controller after losing to Nick, it was simply histerical. Trash talk is annoying but I mean reacting is such a way isn't going to gain anyone pity points, just make me laugh. I'd be a fool to take back, or apologize for saying I thought it was funny like I did outside.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
While doom might have been a ****, don't go to tournaments if you can't deal with losing, you ******s.

If this was Marvel, you would have committed suicide.
yea i always think about that too. others communities are just as grimey and even worse, maybe im just used to it and others aren't

also when it comes to trash talk, seriously the only thing that would make me jump out of my seat during a match or make me violent after the match would be if you said something about my MOTHER. anything else is like up for grabs imo, its trash talk, it trashy, disrespectful, and down right mean things to say that's why its called trash talk/sh*t talk

I not defending, or downing, what Doom said to Puff but when he threw his controller after losing to Nick, it was simply histerical. Trash talk is annoying but I mean reacting is such a way isn't going to gain anyone pity points, just make me laugh. I'd be a fool to take back, or apologize for saying I thought it was funny like I did outside.
10 Fox's
your amazing right now, we should team Fox+Sonic = "Team Weak Brothers" good looking out for the name wes lmao

Allied

Smash Master

i completely understand i feel bad puffster i will admit i was one of those people who rooted against you but it wasn't that you were the underdog it was because u were ****** my friend XD i'm sure it was the same for other people

and good luck in animation i agree if your not having fun then its not worth going to a tournament so good luck to you

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hey Inui, I also used Sheik in regular singles. Well I'm somewhat annoyed with what happened in a couple of my matches, but I'm happy enough with it. Toughest region for a reason!.

Good matches to everyone, and it was fun seeing/hanging out with you guys again.

Rhyme, good stuff in low tier teams, and I hope you'd want to team for that again. We have a good team going there.

Trevor, I felt bad bc you were in a bad mood, plus things didn't go so well when we teamed, but hey 3rd is not bad at all, and we beat a couple of really good teams.
Wes and Dire was a scary one.

Allied

Smash Master
The car ride back was horrible lmao. we got back at 5
i got back at 6
no johns son

and rhyme theres no way she had a boyfriend
did you see the guys she was chilling with
they looked mad young
and it seemed like she was there with her brother or some ****

either way too hot

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
yea i always think about too. others communities are just as grimey and even worse, maybe im just used to it and others aren't

10 Fox's
your amazing right now, we should team Fox+Sonic = "Team Weak Brothers" good looking out for the name wes lmao
Petty insults aren't an issue after middle school imo. Then again Puff is young I guess......oh well.

Haha, underused characters ftw. Team "we have Upsmash"

So Fatal

Smash Master
i got back at 6
no johns son

they looked mad young

either way too hot
that girl was checkn me out soon. she wanted some of that boston'ness. lol

I GOT HOME AT 8!!!!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Times like these makes me wonder why NY would want to be known as one.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Puffster, man up thats all there is to it. You are a good player with some pretty good strats, innovative and annoying indeed. If you choose to be the crazy defensive player, expect hatred. Feed off it it, just like kashif does.

And as far as trash talk, its honestly between the players. If trash talk goes 2 far, someone gets beat up. That's how it goes in sports and everything else. So as long as people keep it fun and clean the trash talk is fine, but taking crazy shots at someone might end up really badly.

Allied

Smash Master

I GOT HOME AT 8!!!!!!
lol dude she was staring at me after a while it felt arkward >.>

nah son you may be better at smash

but i bag huneys like its no ones bussiness =P

XD

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
i got back at 6
no johns son

they looked mad young

either way too hot

I GOT HOME AT 8!!!!!!
lol dude she was staring at me after a while it felt arkward >.>

nah son you may be better at smash

but i bag huneys like its no ones bussiness =P

XD
Okay guys im gonna be honest here She was lookin at me no johns when she saw my mk play she knew shes like dayum i want that hawt hawt shawty

Snakeee

Smash Master
Puffster, man up thats all there is to it. You are a good player with some pretty good strats, innovative and annoying indeed. If you choose to be the crazy defensive player, expect hatred. Feed off it it, just like kashif does.

And as far as trash talk, its honestly between the players. If trash talk goes 2 far, someone gets beat up. That's how it goes in sports and everything else. So as long as people keep it fun and clean the trash talk is fine, but taking crazy shots at someone might end up really badly.
Everytime I see your posts with that Hercule sig, I think of him saying it....and it makes your posts 1,000,000x more entertaining lols.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

Man up? Really? Some trash talk here and there is one thing, but this guy constantly gets **** for everything regardless of what it is. The community is filled with a bunch of *******s. For every person that talks about Spammer for being how campy he is, he has just as many people defending him for how good and awesome he is.

Puffster beats Atomsk. But no, people still don't care. They blame it on the stage list and say that he has no skill. I'm sure you know the Plank v Puffster match where Plank had to go and make this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=233671

How can you blame Puff for getting pissed? And people tell him to man up. Geeeez.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Man up? Really? Some trash talk here and there is one thing, but this guy constantly gets **** for everything regardless of what it is. The community is filled with a bunch of *******s. For every person that talks about Spammer for being how campy he is, he has just as many people defending him for how good and awesome he is.

Puffster beats Atomsk. But no, people still don't care. They blame it on the stage list and say that he has no skill. I'm sure you know the Plank v Puffster match where Plank had to go and make this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=233671

How can you blame Puff for getting pissed? And people tell him to man up. Geeeez.
After Planks vs Puff, Puff complained about it afterwards and the whole night in his hotel room. Getting 3 stocked by shadow and throwing his controller too? I'd tell him to man up as well. If this gets to him so much then quitting seems like the best option availible to him.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
After Planks vs Puff, Puff complained about it afterwards and the whole night in his hotel room. Getting 3 stocked by shadow and throwing his controller too? I'd tell him to man up as well. If this gets to him so much then quitting seems like the best option availible to him.
I didn't throw my controller down because I lost to Shadow. Shadow had nothing to do with it. It was Doom, you, and whoever else started trash talking my jigglypuff like you were Metaknight haters who were talking **** about a metaknight who was planking really hard. And then listening to you guys when I switched to Lucas was unbearable.
At least shadow had the ****ing balls to come to me and tell me that he was sorry about doom and the others trash talking me, and shadow didn't even do anything wrong!

This is New Jersey, we laugh when we see a Metaknight camp a player for 8 minutes. But we hate it when a Jigglypuff trys to win by sharking on Delfino.

Seriously Kai, your an even bigger douchebag than Doom is. You hate everything I do just because you want to.

In fact I'd say Kai is the MAIN REASON why I'm quitting.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I didn't throw my controller down because I lost to Shadow. Shadow had nothing to do with it. It was Doom, you, and whoever else started trash talking my jigglypuff like you were Metaknight haters who were talking **** about a metaknight who was planking really hard. And then listening to you guys when I switched to Lucas was unbearable.

Seriously Kai, your an even bigger douchebag than Doom is. You hate everything I do just because you want to.

I wasn't watching your match. Like most, I heard about it when I saw the controller flying in the air. I said nothing while you played. If I am the main reason you're quitting then so be it. I will not miss you.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

Just keep training and let a hater hate. You should be flattered ppl take the time out of their Lives to hate on you lol. btw we ****** next doubles ladder?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Also Max, sorry but you took trash talking and stuff a little too far yesterday. Atomsk wasnt being a **** all day yesterday, which is a rarity lol, but you kinda ruined the fun for him. You also like made dapuffster cry and almost quit the game. Calm down. Who cares if trash talking is not only allowed but encouraged. if even nick tells you to be quiet, then you know something is up. No one likes your attitude on saying youll money match any diddy cuz youll never lose to diddy or something. you shouldnt even have an ego like that. im jsut saying you made the day less fun for some yesterday and you should apologize.
agreed completely.
no offense to max at all, but you took it too far against those two when they did nothing to you that day. you were being a bully =/.

shoutouts soon ^_^. i hardly ever do them.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Trash talking is fun, especially two people you don't like.

Everyone needs to quit *****in', sticks and stones, kiddies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch: Impressive. You managed to have a very close game with me and then two last hit games with Atomsk. Second best Peach??? Maybe!
Yea those games were close. I'm a lil upset I could not get the wins off. I know I could have, but I lost to 2 good worthy players this time. The fact that I got that close and could have won makes up for it. This happens to me alot though. it is like there is a force that just does not want Peach to beat these players or characters when I get close. it is ok though. I'm gonna break that force once and for all. The sets with both you guys. I did what Ihad to do in this tourny. Mission complete. (still wanted atleast top 8 going all Peach but bleh. Guess 13th all Peach in a state as NJ is good as well.

And I say Edreese is a better Peach than I am. But don't think I am too far behind. idk where I would be ranked as Peach players in the usa. maybe second to third cause people also said excel is beast. so I don't know where I fit on on that or how he is compared to me. Bleh, oh well.

But being best Peach as of now is not what I am dealing with now. it is fixing her meta game. I wanna improve it as much as possible and show Peach is not as bad or useless as I hear people go on so much. Where she is on the tier list. she seriously does not belong there, she belongs in B tier. I'll fix it one way or another.

LMFAO son.

Dark.pch: lol, MM me at stepmania
I kinda forgot who you are.

lol wut, dark pch placing was legit?[/QUOTE]

I know right. I don't think that was Dark.Pch Who the hell was that guy?

I just wanna say dark peach is 110% legit tourny threat, ur getting too good man

Give dark pch a meta player in teams for top 3
Ha ha ha. Thanks dude. I still say I am not up there as of yet till I keep placing well in tournies. one good placing is not enough, I have to keep doing it back to back. Then I can expect myself as being up there.

Ok shoutout-

Atomsk- Good set nearly freaking had you both games, ****. Next time I'm gonna kick your azz and have you lose to a Peach in tournament.

Eazy- Nice seeing you again. Funny matches. Next time when I say "don't stay there"..............don't stay there and you won't get Dair spiked while holding on the edge. ha ha ha. And we have to do that jiggz mm next time.

Allied-always good seeing and playing you. And thanks for the support.

Cable- Fun friendlies, your DK is beast. Good meeting you.

BSC- Your DDD is so funny. Who the hell jab cancels to grab with DDD and makes it work? Good playing you.

Rookie- Thanks for trying to help me with a ride back to NY and looking out for me. Good seeing you and playing you. I find it so funny how in winners The same time you had to fight atomsk, I had to fight inui. Next time we will just have to beat their azzes.

Snakeee- Thanks for going out your way to drive me to the tourny and back. You own.

Dire- Thanks for the advice you gave me, helped tones. More than I expected.

Shadow- Good seeing you as well. Damm I wanted you to win that match vs m2k in teams so bad. You had that.

Doom- Good and close tourny set. I did not think you pull a low blow and pick snake and halberd on me. Should have expected something so gay from NJ, hahaha. Good seeing you again and till next time.

Phillyboy- Nice friendlies. Take the advice I gave you through out the day and use it. And don't fear top tiers. won't get you anywhere. And Peach will do things people will never expect.

steel2nd- We did not do to hawt in teams. Oh well. it was still fun teaming. Next time. Good seeing you again.

.Com- The funniest dude in the Smash community I swear.

Keitaro- Finally, we got to play for the first time ever in smash. fine games. I'm glad I got you to hate Peach Vs Falco, hahaha. Good seeing you. We have to play again soon. And screw your lucky tippers.

Bleachigo- dude you are a beast and we had a close set. Your Falco is too much man. Seriously one of the best Falcos. you can make top falco in the USA if you keep going to more tournies and beasting.

If I forgot anyone then sorry and gg and nice seeing you all. My bracket was so funny. 4 meta knights in a row. Like wtf? And to a Peach? My bracket was rigged I swear, hahaha. Glad I made it out of that mess alive. I got my meta work out and practice. After this tournament, I am to confident against meta and know my **** vs him as Peach, a match up that is hell for her. Just gotta step it up now.

Peach is so damm hard and stress playing her alone. I have no clue how I can even do this and still be alive with no counterpicks. I know what I did wrong vs inui and atomsk. I was thinking about those matches on the way home. I'll work on that and see what happens next time.

Till next time boys. Peach is too good for this crappy game. Let it be known.

Top Bottom