• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: No Maps! Princeton, NJ

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Rookie is too good and I am now afraid of fox until I learn the matchup.
I would be a d*ck and say good luck having someone teach it to you, but i would not mind playing you in friendlies and such, also im afraid of your lucario so we're on the same boat homie, there is just something about your lucario that make me have to change my entire metagame against that character, good shiz because its definitly going to make me a better player

Zucco

Smash Master
I would be a d*ck and say good luck having someone teach it to you, but i would not mind playing you in friendlies and such, also im afraid of your lucario so we're on the same boat homie, there is just something about your lucario that make me have to change my entire metagame against that character, good shiz because its definitly going to make me a better player
Ether has a good fox I guess but I would benefit alot more if I were to get more matches from you lol. Im glad I at least gave you a challenge, I didn't feel like I was since you were playing so smart. At least now I know to ban FD, I was a fool from the start to pick that stage. :laugh:

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Ether has a good fox I guess but I would benefit alot more if I were to get more matches from you lol. Im glad I at least gave you a challenge, I didn't feel like I was since you were playing so smart. At least now I know to ban FD, I was a fool from the start to pick that stage. :laugh:
hahahahahaha i can't even lie, i was dying laughing inside when you did that and RJ next to me was sending me signals like damm R00kie, Zucco took you to FDeezzyyy? haha good shiz tho man, your a smart player when it comes to certain things that i wont say on the boards, i dont want others knowing what your capable of, im serious too. :D good shiz

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Also Max, sorry but you took trash talking and stuff a little too far yesterday. Atomsk wasnt being a **** all day yesterday, which is a rarity lol, but you kinda ruined the fun for him. You also like made dapuffster cry and almost quit the game. Calm down. Who cares if trash talking is not only allowed but encouraged. if even nick tells you to be quiet, then you know something is up. No one likes your attitude on saying youll money match any diddy cuz youll never lose to diddy or something. you shouldnt even have an ego like that. im jsut saying you made the day less fun for some yesterday and you should apologize.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
nice tourny all around. i coulda did better even though i went all toon link.
o and inui i seen ebo take that match off of you with wolf"lol".

Eazy23

Smash Lord
What was Doom sayin?

And wow at making the puffster cry, this isn't highschool, so cut that cool guy jock **** out.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lmao at anti.

Intense trash talking throughout the match where puff was 3 stocked by shadow. then told everyone to **** off and was close to quitting the game so people like xzax had to help him. then trash talking in eazy vs puff. same thing.

Not cool.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
lmao at anti.

Intense trash talking throughout the match where puff was 3 stocked by shadow. then told everyone to **** off and was close to quitting the game so people like xzax had to help him. then trash talking in eazy vs puff. same thing.

Not cool.
But Sizzle its a tourny, which is revovled around competitivness, why not trash talk. how could someone think of entering a tourny and not expect someone to be verbally aggressive to throw someone else's game off. thats what competitveness is. i dont got to tell you, you know it for yourself with the SF and GG tournies, everyone talks smack. now i will not go any deeper into this because i dont want you thinking that i know 100% what im talking about because i dont. what i dont know is whatever doom said, but what i will say is what was previously written in the post and stick by that. im sure others know exactly where im coming from

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lol, so apparently I should be sorry for trash talking Puff. That I do feel kinda bad about, so sorry. I guess I just get pissed at the extremely gay way he plays and the stupid luck bull**** (tripping into rest wtf?).

As for Atomsk, that's a different story. Don't feel like posting it on the boards. Pretty sure you were right behind me saying similar things. ;)

The "I'll money match any Diddy" was something I said to you privately on AIM, lol. I wasn't ENTIRELY serious, but I'm confident enough in the matchup that I'd MM most of them. I wasn't posting it all over Smashboards like an arrogant prick.

BUM163

Smash Lord
this look like a great tourney i missed........ i will be at the next one. i will need a teammate for it also.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Um...i said i talked to saffy all night becuz it was true. thats all i said. you said peni s and sahdow and saffy get it on all night right next to him and it irritated him alot. i even went up to him and said sorry for what i said and he said it wasnt that. it was you.

R00kie: Doom said some personal and wrong stuff to atomsk about his girlfriend that really irritated him and couldve easily started a fist fight in the venue. I know its competitiveness but...would you really risk a fist fight in tourney? There has to be some limit and someone should take responsibiity in their actions. iF they dotn see the obvious drawbacks then their blind.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
But Sizzle its a tourny, which is revovled around competitivness, why not trash talk. how could someone think of entering a tourny and not expect someone to be verbally aggressive to throw someone else's game off. thats what competitveness is. i dont got to tell you, you know it for yourself with the SF and GG tournies, everyone talks smack. now i will not go any deeper into this because i dont want you thinking that i know 100% what im talking about because i dont. what i dont know is whatever doom said, but what i will say is what was previously written in the post and stick by that. im sure others know exactly where im coming from
you fawkin sawk you scrub peesha**** :D

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
gtfo puffster cryed? lmao seriously **** i never would think somebody would cry from smash and irl? *sigh* w.e puffster did get really lucky kills on our dubz match his jiggz is gay.

Max Ketchum

You know how many people shout "penis" at Meep and Lain? I believe even Atomsk himself told me that it works on Meep, and that he's done it before (could be wrong, though). Plus, the Shadow thing is COMPLETELY untrue which he obviously knows, and that only started from some stupid **** like a signature request. I hardly said anything aside from that, and I backed off during their second set because I saw how pissy he was getting.

There's no rule stopping me from saying "penis", rofl. The other ICs overcame it, he can too. If it's THAT big of a problem, then I'm not even sure what to say about it.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
1: Mew2King: Good luck in the MW now that we've all supported your college funds enough here in the Atlantic North region
2: Atomsk: Sonic is too good in low tier! He's serious business
3: Shadow: Good seeing you again, didn't play you at all though
5: Snakeee: Good seeing you again, didn't play you at all though.
7: Xzax: Alright, I'll give you your props- I can't ignore a 7th at an event like this. Good stuff, even though we didn't actually play =\ (/hope)
9: Vex: Good job in low tiers and in singles
9: Inui: Eh, see below
9: Keitaro (Falco)- another tourney I saw you and wanted to friendly or MM you but never got the chance.
17: Kai: Good stuff in low tiers
25: Doom: Got me in singles as payback for me winning the random teams MM, so good stuff
25: Allied: HYPE! Thanks for offering us the chance to stay overnight with you. Sorry our parents/ages/johns got in the way
25: Camalange- I like how you, lawz and I drop out at the same time while still in the brackets and all get completely different placings. It's that Sonic +8 thing at work again. +8 and +24 ahead of us.
25: .Com- Loud as usual =)
33: TUSM: wanted to play you
33: Fishy: Inconsistent as usual, leaving early and everything. Good **** pulling off the frame-perfect momentum cancel...with ROB. It's a shame 99% of people don't know what I'm talking about though. Stop being stubborn and either get better vs MK or pick up a serious secondary.
33: JG Wentworth: Another ROB! They're too rare at tourneys and it's always fun to meet one. Nice hair, makes me want to grow mine out, or at least get a shirt that says FISHY on it like your crew does. Congrats in your MM against the marth. I thought it was over after you SD'd first stock pretty early on, but you brought it back in style. I don't know if/why he CP'ed Frigate on a ROB in a MM but nice job anyway =) Just angle those ftilts up instead of straight and it'll make them even better.
33: Phillyrider- wanted to play you too. Gotta prove myself in PA before I work my way up in NJ.
49: Steel2nd (dropped out)- Don't judge Sonic by your efforts against Vex the week before. He's serious business.
49: Fuego- So maybe low tiers isn't our thing, but very nice job in doubles! Guess it was a good thing I decided not to enter regular doubles lol.
49: Gilgamesh: Fun playing you, sorry ROB vs wario is a ROB backair campfest for most of the match.
49: Pierce (dropped out): Oh pierce... I really wanted to play your marth, friendly or MM. We both dropped out so I know results can be misleading but I know I'm good enough to at least go even with you, until proven otherwise.
49: Lawz- Halberd + Inui's Ike vs Link = huge crowd, LoCal DI and doopwalking>ftilt trixies. Good job in low tiers beating other people too. I honestly have no idea how you placed below us when you played 3 people (the kirby, M2k, and the toon link) and I only played 2 (MK and Wario). Maybe cam and I got Byes or playing against m2k just automatically lowers your placings. I'unno... there's always something holding us back. We have the hype, the skill, the DI, just not...the "luck."

Yea... We ran really late. We had like 50+ people for just low tier singles and about that much total for low tier doubles?! Yikes.

Inui, I know you couldn't control how many people came or even how many TVs people brought (like 7), but I know there were a LOT of tvs being used for non-tournament matches. You stopped enforcing the "no friendlies during the tourney" thing after like low tier doubles. There was actually an extra wii at the venue, not even being used... because you devoted a much-needed TV to Melee... the entire time. I know Melee is amazing, but when you have that many people entering all the events and you're not running any official Melee events, it really would have helped to have that extra TV do more than host pick-up 2v2s.

There was actually a point when I couldn't play a singles match because you were still running doubles and my opponent had to play his doubles match first. I have no problem with that and I know that it's pretty common for something to happen like that to happen, but it was the fact that the doubles matches couldn't take place because the other doubles people had to play their low tier singles matches first and there were no TVs available for that. In fact, the low tier matches weren't even being called as they became available once it got to the top 8 or so. Long story short, juggling three events at once meant that a bunch of people had to drop out of singles because it wasn't going to start for awhile, and a few others (myself included) had to forfeit in brackets because we ran so late. Lack of setups as well as utilizing those setups both hurt. The low tier events felt like the main events with over 50 people entering, taking up even more time. Long story short, a bunch of people payed the full singles price to play a grand total of two or three matches...in two hours' time...just to drop out anyway.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Nah puffs better than you
I know lol im just saying he got hella lucky kills on dubz.

You know how many people shout "penis" at Meep and Lain? I believe even Atomsk himself told me that it works on Meep, and that he's done it before (could be wrong, though). Plus, the Shadow thing is COMPLETELY untrue which he obviously knows, and that only started from some stupid **** like a signature request. I hardly said anything aside from that, and I backed off during their second set because I saw how pissy he was getting.

There's no rule stopping me from saying "penis", rofl. The other ICs overcame it, he can too. If it's THAT big of a problem, then I'm not even sure what to say about it.
Guys dont blame doom... i personally blame blackanese for this <3 no but seriously its not doom and eazys fault there good at trash talking.

BUM163

Smash Lord
oh i thought it was. i been out the scene for a min........ so now i'm back and i see a bowser player coming in 9th place.... snakee and shadow doing their thing. atomsk with ic's lol..... m2k being m2k lol. i like i like.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Guys dont blame doom... i personally blame blackanese for this <3 no but seriously its not doom and eazys fault there good at trash talking.
You dont know anything of the story. eazy didnt even trash talk you *******. stop posting garbage plz.

Allied

Smash Master
you would think should a random thing like tripping would be fixed by no tripping hax?
idk everyone talks about modifying wiis lets get no tripping tournament viable 0_o?

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol what is going on in the world of smash? well for the next one... i would want a teammate.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
R00kie: Doom said some personal and wrong stuff to atomsk about his girlfriend that really irritated him and couldve easily started a fist fight in the venue. I know its competitiveness but...would you really risk a fist fight in tourney? There has to be some limit and someone should take responsibiity in their actions. iF they dotn see the obvious drawbacks then their blind.
OK sizzle you see, that i can agree with and i had no idea that went on, i fully understand now.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
You dont know anything of the story. eazy didnt even trash talk you *******. stop posting garbage plz.
*sigh* I wont comment on that story anymore im just saying how can someone cry from trash talking. W.e. Bum now that your back you better start letting the world know ur better than cable XD

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Lol I don't trash talk people during matches. Maybe I should start tho.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
yo JG LMAO at me drinkin ur drink!!!!!!!
Yoo lmaoo When I got back i was like ayo wtf where's my **** and bleachigo and his boy just start dyingg lol straight up laughing in my face. Then i was like "who drank it??" They where like "eazy" I look at you and you just start crackin up lmao too good **** was mad funny and that deodorant announcement was epic lol

Max Ketchum

Personal and wrong is such a stretch, it's not even funny. I made a dumb stab at something that never came even close to happening (Shadow doesn't even talk to her, wtf?). Easily started a fist fight? That's overreacting by way too much. If he's seriously gonna hit me for making a joke about something THAT ridiculous and irrelevant, then like...lol. That's pathetic.

If what I was saying was such a problem, then he should have just ignored it. I know he's plenty good at doing that. :)

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Thanks to Inui, Trevor, DM, .com, Pierce, and everyone else who spent valuable smash time sitting behind the computer. The event finished a little late, but you guys still made it happen. Ooh, and thanks to Magus for doing nothing but play Melee all day. ; )

Jason: Good Luck out in Ohio! You'll earn mad bank there.

Inui: Needs more Ganon Fsmash.

Kai: Set vs. Fatal was tight.

Vex: Nice job out there, dude. Represent.

CloudFox: Better than I gave you credit for. I need better ban skills.

Pierce: Needs to play me in mad friendlies.

Shadow: You were above par yesterday. Get at not caring about the huge LI toll.

Blue: Nice car accident. : )

Snakeee: Thanks for teaming with me. Sorry I had to play and couldn't hit up DD with you. : (

Heero: Mad legit in the hallway.

Pride: Don't worry about your game. You have a good life.

Obama: Sorry for underrating you in your match against Ether. : ( That was very disrespectful of me to do.

Pope: Always love seeing another Samus. : )

Doom: Needs to stop falling asleep on the car ride home. Doubles was fun, but we could have done better.

Art: We need a TV with sound on it.

Phillyrider: I wana see that Peach next time. : O

Seph: Really stepping it up in singles it seems.

BSC: Same deal. Way better than I remember you being.

Cable: Did very well. I still need that answer, son!

Kid: Didn't take Doom's great counterpicking advice. You could have won the set.

DMBrandon: Get at that gay Brandon, lol.

Hyper Energy: You need to speak up more. Most of the time I don't even notice you.

JG: I never got to record any matches. : ( Maybe next time.

Rhyme: 'mazin, as always
If you say so.

Rhyme - Your Samus is awesome, nuff said.
Needs more A1 next time. : ) But oh man, your Sonic is so fun to watch.

Anyone see the cute girl with the tight pants there? does she have a aib or smashboards account :3
No, but she probably has a boyfriend. :p

Rhyme Lol samus high tier we are definitally chilling soon u have my number!
Hah, not really. Get at those legitly no homo moments. But seriously, we should chill as soon as school stops ****** my *******.

Rhyme - stop doing bad in low tiers!!! nice seeing ya
I don't want to. : ( Everyone must have gotten better. >.>

Nice seeing you, too. You're always a good addition to Inui's side of the bracket. ; )

Get at my deodorant announcement lololol
Too good.

Rhyme - You make Samus look like she has kill moves. I love your Samus. We need to play.
Waah? I complained to mad people that I needed to play your Link. These need to happen.

Rhyme- :D Drive me back to the station, ahh good times good times hahaha It so fun chilling with you :D hope to see you soon
Any time. Wish we didn't have to compete, in part because you're too cool, but also because Fox always beats me. >.< See you at SNES? I have no idea what I'll be doing next weekend.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
While doom might have been a ****, don't go to tournaments if you can't deal with losing, you ******s.

If this was Marvel, you would have committed suicide.

Top Bottom