• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 20 vs Test Your Skills 5!!!!! Nov 7th in Houston,Tx! BRING SET-UP(wii/tv/ssbb)!!

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
30$ MM. D3 vs Mk?

Learn a real character what is that supposed to mean? At least make sense. You use Mk whenever possible if you can't win with lucario. Im sure Mk is a real character right?
Regardless of smash DI most of the d3 cant get out of nado. Learn something about the game.

Accept the mm.
Dude not going to lie co18.. after watching Lain d3 get ***** by Lee lucario im sure he would ****in 2 stock you with his lucario. Anyways you trying to insult Lee on not playing his main in a bad match up is a stupid insult. CO18 trash talk through PMs instead of flooding tournament threads you aren't even attending. Thanks for making me read all this stupid bull **** from Florida. Please be ready for me to start spamming every florida tournament with pointless/meaningless posts.

CO18

Smash Hero
Dude not going to lie co18.. after watching Lain d3 get ***** by Lee lucario im sure he would ****in 2 stock you with his lucario.
Ok because lains d3 is as good as mine? And i havent already beat lee's lucario even when i wasnt that good.

Ill mm his lucario as well if he wants doesnt matter to me.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lol @ Hyping Winterfest in a Texas thread.

On the real Dphat I woudln't compare CO18 and Lain in matchups like that. Lain seems to mostly use D3 for Snake, I doubt he's extensively gone out of his way to learn other matchups.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Lol @ Hyping Winterfest in a Texas thread.

On the real Dphat I woudln't compare CO18 and Lain in matchups like that. Lain seems to mostly use D3 for Snake, I doubt he's extensively gone out of his way to learn other matchups.
Isn't every d3 match up played the same? They only use 3-4 moves anyways in every **** match up. Doubt that ****s hard, Bair Ftilt Grab Utilt, ****IN done I be d3 PRO.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
front page has been updated. this time, the "late fee" will be enforced. i want free money.

oh and i challenge any low tier to a MM

Xyro77

guys, please take winter fest trash talk to the winterfest thread. please

OverLade

Smash Hero
Isn't every d3 match up played the same? They only use 3-4 moves anyways in every **** match up. Doubt that ****s hard, Bair Ftilt Grab Utilt, ****IN done I be d3 PRO.
You believe that until you play someone that's baiting and outsmarting you. If the D3 player only has 3 options (rock paper scissors) but predicts your rock and counters it with Paper, then you're losing mixups. Assuming the character has options to fight all your options, how smart your opponent is will determine how difficult the fight is.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
You believe that until you play someone that's baiting and outsmarting you. If the D3 player only has 3 options (rock paper scissors) but predicts your rock and counters it with Paper, then you're losing mixups. Assuming the character has options to fight all your options, how smart your opponent is will determine how difficult the fight is.
I guess you're right RedHalberd too bad you can't bait a MK when he doesn't leave the ledge.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang I love using the infinite. That's my favorite part of the ditto. I got the timing down on that, ask Dphat and Fogo.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
that was your warning. now im getting mods.
Xyro be glad that florida came in and made a ruckus cause I'm not going to lie the hobo20 thread was pretty quite/dead for some time dude. I won't be attending hobo20 and wish everyone who is attending good luck. Also tell me how nice the new room is (I will probably be attending the next MK legal hobo event).

Esca

Smash Champion
OMG I ****ING LOVE DPHAT.

I'll MM anyone from Florida, except Seibrik. :)

At HOBO of course.

Who would want to go to a tournament when the people running it are talking **** in your threads? LOL not too smart of a business decision CO18/Redhalberd/HRnut/otherrandom.

CO18

Smash Hero
OMG I ****ING LOVE DPHAT.

I'll MM anyone from Florida, except Seibrik. :)

At HOBO of course.

Who would want to go to a tournament when the people running it are talking **** in your threads? LOL not too smart of a business decision CO18/Redhalberd/HRnut/otherrandom.
Actually, it got dojo to confirm and like 7 people from Tx are coming... trash talk probably increased the attendance lol.

Ill see if I can somehow make this.

CO18

Smash Hero
That's enticing but money isn't the problem atm lol. Just depends on my schedule with school and basketball. Ill find out though.

Xyro77

u aint going to this event anyway so shove it, ya *****. I predict results will be Razer/Gnes/lee/UTD/Jerm/px/ozz/trela.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
kate is probly going to be unable to make this so I need a partner in doubles....... i do have offline footage of me in doubles... in anyone is interested leave a message on my profile

Inui

Banned via Warnings
u aint going to this event anyway so shove it, ya *****. I predict results will be Razer/Gnes/lee/UTD/Jerm/px/ozz/trela.
I have never lost to a Falco, PX is doing Ike vs Ganondorf with me, and Toon Link is ***** by me.

Also I learned Dedede vs Snake. Gimme dat little Mexican boy. :)

Xyro77

attention all meta mains/2nds!

Please play razer a hobo 20 for a long time. Hes crying

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I am a big supporter of HOBO's whether or not they are MK ban or MK legal. Since I can't go to this one (:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :() I hope the next one is MK legal but regardless the RGV will continue their course of going to HOBO's as always. :)

Sorry for all my Texas loves that I won't see this HOBO. :(

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I am a big supporter of HOBO's whether or not they are MK ban or MK legal. Since I can't go to this one (:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :() I hope the next one is MK legal but regardless the RGV will continue their course of going to HOBO's as always. :)

Sorry for all my Texas loves that I won't see this HOBO. :(
This is all fail! Except for MK being legal.

Come back to me Vorgy :(

Top Bottom