• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 20 vs Test Your Skills 5!!!!! Nov 7th in Houston,Tx! BRING SET-UP(wii/tv/ssbb)!!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Who is Andycutd? And if I recall I believe Lee Martin won the set at the very last possible second in desperation after I adapted to his nado spam while being horrible vs mk at the time. At least I stick to my main during bad matchups.

Dojo 15$ MM. Best of 5?

I'm afraid Im gonna have to do you like I did Tyrant now.
thats cause when you left your main you lost to ike in pools remember?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
This thread is trolling me i thought it was hobo when its winterfest.
Its not AndyCutd its AndyCute, get it right ladies. it hasn't been three weeks and i miss the smash tourneys :(
Florida just remember not only you guys improve.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Who is Andycutd? And if I recall I believe Lee Martin won the set at the very last possible second in desperation after I adapted to his nado spam while being horrible vs mk at the time. At least I stick to my main during bad matchups.

Dojo 15$ MM. Best of 5?

Andycutd = Dphat, anyways why all the **** talk from Florida all of the sudden?

CO18

Smash Hero
Actually me and gnes just always trash talk each other and I always say to him tx sux lol.
Just extended to here and halberd chipped in lol.

Im mostly not serious. Though ill still **** you all :)

Bear, IF I do have an extra 30$ at winterfest I will accept your sidebet.

So dojo owes me 15$, gnes how much do you owe me?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Dojo 15$ MM. Best of 5?

CO18's **** talk is funny.

I remember when we went back and forth in the AIB chatroom.

Good times...

Then i got banned.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dojo 20$ MM at Winterfest?

MK dittos, 3/5?

PS. Seibrik said Im harder than you in MK dittos. :laugh:
Can I do this as well?

Dojo 15$ MM. Best of 5?

dang

I bet Dojo loses and I win. I'm the best MK besides M2K vs Dedede. ;)

I acknowledge you as the best Dedede right now, btw. I'm looking forward to our MM.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Can I do this as well?

dang

I bet Dojo loses and I win. I'm the best MK besides M2K vs Dedede. ;)

I acknowledge you as the best Dedede right now, btw. I'm looking forward to our MM.
Mos def. I'd also like to MM your snake.

I'll also bet you 10$ that I beat Atomsk's Dedede and you lose to CO18's Dedede. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
didn't he tell you you sucked though inui? :(
Huh?

Mos def. I'd also like to MM your snake.

I'll also bet you 10$ that I beat Atomsk's Dedede and you lose to CO18's Dedede. :)
Sure thing. $10 MK dittos, $10 as Snake. That fine? Hopefully I get to something in FL or you finally travel.

You mean if both instances occur? Sure. I think it's more likely for me to beat CO18 than for you to beat Atomsk tbqh.

Gnes

Smash Master
**** wtf i wake up to all the Florida people in our thread. Co18 our MM was for 10$ right....3/5 i think. I know I got one with HrNut for 10$ too i believe.

Man im gonna have me some nice Florida lunch.

Yum

OverLade

Smash Hero
Sure thing. $10 MK dittos, $10 as Snake. That fine? Hopefully I get to something in FL or you finally travel.
QUOTE]

Thats fine.

You mean if both instances occur? Sure. I think it's highly in more likely for me to beat CO18 than for you to beat Atomsk tbqh.[/
I think that's just you grossly underestimating me, or judging me from last time I played Atomsk. :laugh:

I'll take up the bet only if both instances occur, just for kicks. If you beat CO/I beat Atomsk, then it's neutral and vice versa. If CO loses and I lose, you get 10$ etc...

Esca

Smash Champion

Dojo 15$ MM. Best of 5?

You may have stuck to your main, but this is for a couple of reasons:

1) You can't play any other character on a competant level. Well, not at Lee's level.

2) Lee just felt bad, so he went Lucario. Then he went his main. ;)

I'm sorry. I had to say it. :(

Edit:

All trash talk aside CO18, I wouldn't MM Jerm. I mean, if you lose to random TL's, then I wonder what Jerm will do to you. >.<

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui i highly doubt that you'll beat co he knows that match too well when he's not sandbagging lol
Um... Do you realize how much sense this doesn't make? I know how to fight Dedede extremely well with MK. MK wins the match-up 60/40 or more. Why would you highly doubt that I'd beat CO18 when everything is in my favor...unless you're biased?

Ah, bias. What's new?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Redhalberd, $10 MK ditto. 3/5 Neturals ONLY.
I accept but I dont use CP stages in MK dittos anyway lol. I assume you're going to winterfest? Dont get the wrong impression, I'm only in this thread to trash talk and hype myself, not because I'm coming to HOBO lol. :laugh:

Um... Do you realize how much sense this doesn't make? I know how to fight Dedede extremely well with MK. MK wins the match-up 60/40 or more. Why would you highly doubt that I'd beat CO18 when everything is in my favor...unless you're biased?

Ah, bias. What's new?
Same bias as you thinking I wont beat Atomsk, when I 3 stocked Seibriks Dedede. :)

People can john about him not knowing the matchup or w/e, but lets see other top MKs do that. The question isn't will I beat him, its just how bad it'll be.
Oh trash talk?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Same bias as you thinking I wont beat Atomsk, when I 3 stocked Seibriks Dedede. :)
It's not really bias. Atomsk actually has a very good record against MKs with Dedede. He almost beat Tyrant in two sets last weekend and even twostocked him one of the games and never got twostocked himself.

CO18 doesn't have that same track record. He has a couple of big wins on MK players, but not the same huge amount Atomsk has and Atomsk has been doing it since a few months into the game's release.

I also believe Atomsk to be a more skilled player overall than you, and I'm pretty sure most people would agree with that.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I also believe Atomsk to be a more skilled player overall than you, and I'm pretty sure most people would agree with that.
Except you have no way of quantifying how good I am.

I went to gigs and only lost 2 matches, one to HRNUT's falco on Japes where I got spiked all 3 stocks by the claptrap and was still winning before the last death, and another to a beastly IC's player Xfactor, in a matchup I barely new.

I've been to 4 tournaments, and have close to zero experience in comparison to the people I've beaten. So trying to judge my actual skill level is impossible. SBRK beat Atomsk 2-1 in a money match if I dont recall correctly at Apex. I 12-0'd Seibrik, and even beat his Dedede/MK with Snake/Falco in a few friendlies, characters I barely use.

So sure, you can assume, anyone can assume, but it doesnt mean you're right. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk is an extremely accomplished player. I will bet on his experience and proven track record over something not truly proven yet.

Omni from MD/VA always dominated and crushed his region when he entered events. When OOS players like NinjaLink, Mew2King, and Atomsk showed up...they actually had a habit of decimating him for some reason.

You could be in the same situation for all I know. You're right that nobody really knows, but like I said, Atomsk has proven himself to be a national top player already with a plethora of characters at his disposal as well as amazing results and accomplishments in both singles and teams.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
co18 you lost to my 2008 rusty mk who i hadn't used for like 6 months prior to the tourney. Learn a real character instead of DDD. You obviously can't smash di out of tornado and can't win against a ****ty mk like mine. Keep cg'ing your way to victory and losing to Toon Links. So much skill in you. ;)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Atomsk is an extremely accomplished player. I will bet on his experience and proven track record over something not truly proven yet.

Omni from MD/VA always dominated and crushed his region when he entered events. When OOS players like NinjaLink, Mew2King, and Atomsk showed up...they actually had a habit of decimating him for some reason.

You could be in the same situation for all I know. You're right that nobody really knows, but like I said, Atomsk has proven himself to be a national top player already with a plethora of characters at his disposal as well as amazing results and accomplishments in both singles and teams.
Fair enough. I hope you're both able to come to winterfest. :)

황미영

Smash Champion
Actually this is more like a huge hype for Winterfest, now let's see if this hype will fail us. D;

I'm expecting plenty of upsets come Winterfest. Oh, and apparently Mango is going to MM Seibrik on Brawl with his Falco. xD So, if it's true... MM while he's playing it! He'll soon be ****** at both games. ;D

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
**AirbrushKing Opens Thread**

See's hype and wonders were the hell has it been.

Thanks God for brawl

**Leaves and will be back**

CO18

Smash Hero
co18 you lost to my 2008 rusty mk who i hadn't used for like 6 months prior to the tourney. Learn a real character instead of DDD. You obviously can't smash di out of tornado and can't win against a ****ty mk like mine. Keep cg'ing your way to victory and losing to Toon Links. So much skill in you. ;)
30$ MM. D3 vs Mk?

Learn a real character what is that supposed to mean? At least make sense. You use Mk whenever possible if you can't win with lucario. Im sure Mk is a real character right?
Regardless of smash DI most of the d3 cant get out of nado. Learn something about the game.

Accept the mm.

Also esca*. wtf. Chip who is possibly the best tl period between him and jash is random? K, Im not really ashamed in losing to a top 2 tl last game last hit in a matchup i barely even know. He also ***** mikehaze and took ally to last game that tourney. so random

Ill mm jerm.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would actually think about doing a Dedede vs MK MM, just not for that much obviously. I want to get better with MK, I might as well learn the Dedede matchup.

Top Bottom