• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
oh man lord knight im gonna be there at the same time we should fire up some games!

i'll let you try to get some revenge

Linguini

Smash Master
i live in miami. im a luigi mainer i just moved from venezuela. i can try to find a way to house 2 tho, but dont know. lemme see aight?
didnt you get a car dood?

BigD im still pissed that you lied(or ****ed up) about reporting our pools results at pound 2 when i beat you 2-1 and u reported it as my loss. jk lol but thats the only memory i have of you haha

if you stay at eli's there no doubt ill be playing you.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
linguini i've never played you in tournament, that wasnt me haha

and thanks a lot everybody i cant believe i got like 4 offers already

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yo I wanna smash today. My phone is broken tho and I could only accept phone calls. My number is like a page back so hit me up...whoever wants to smash.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Eli, I'm down to play today. What time? I promise I'll go easy on you haha. JUST KIDDING. Your falcon is getting insane.

BigD, I could probably house you if you'll be here on the 13th. I'm going to Texas for spring break, and I come back on the 13th. Eli will take care of you though.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Well I get out of work at 5. I'm down to play right after work. I think Andres (the marth player) is down and prob Dwayne is too. I'm prob gonna need a ride from work. If you could come pik me up from work i'll give u gas money Rafael. I work on Pine Island and Sunrise. if its out of your way dont worry. yo pm me ur number so i could call u from work if anything.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Haha project we have to play. U must see my new level of ****. u guys should come down for the zp tournament tmrw. this saturday.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yo precision is a tight *** name. Idk if you should change it. What does 2bit mean?
and r u still down to come over today.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
sup short, sup linguini ******, zup eli *****, sup laz spik, tournament tomorrow? hows that :(=) wanna go biaaatch

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
everybody thinks that nica is getting better. u know what i think? that YOU ARE CRAP.

haha, gratz 4 the tournament nica, good ****..

hey hey btw,

U SUCK , haha :) jk

Top Bottom