• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Beanman

Smash Cadet
BULL****. All melee players do are call Brawl players ***s and bash Brawl. Brawl players are way more respectful, they don't say **** about Melee.

Either way I think both games suck so w/e.
**** brawl. Every game is like jiggly dittos, cept with some ******** infinites thrown in for ****s and giggles.
I main puff and still understand how stupid every match would be if it was puff vs puff (unlike the falcon tourney at P4...that **** was sweet!)

DC

Smash Cadet
True dat.

But real fighting games are so hard to play and Brawl is so easy to play so all the Brawl players made their decision.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yo who's down to smash tomorrow evening around 6-7ish. No bull**** cause I need some serious training, so whoever feels like they're down tomorrow then hit me up. If you're gonna go to ZP. THEN COME!!!

DC

Smash Cadet
oh

Well in that case... YOU WANNA GET WRECKED?!

$1 Melee money match... my Kirby vs. whatever ***** *** character you use. GET HYPED.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
who lives in or around fort lauderdale, and can hang out and/or house me and my girlfriend for one night march 13th?

i'll play tons of smash with anybody who helps us out

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im going on spring break and bought plane tickets back a day later than everyone else to save money haha

btw i dunno if its necessary to mention this or not but i only like melee, but if i need to in order to get housed i'll play some brawl and get ***** for a while

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Well if you toke id stay wit eli(Trikrome), if you dont id stay wit raphael(Crispyone), both of whom im sure would love to house OOS melee, if Im down I could house you too but i might be heading back to tally that day

or I could be completely wrong and someone else might want to house ya

Hey Eli wats your number man I lost my phone, AGAIN

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yo BigD I dont mind housing you. I live like 5 to 10 min outside of Fort Lauderdale. I hate brawl. and I'm the best falcon main in Fl haha. It'll b fun, cuz if i'm not mistaken u're also a falcon main

Derek my number is 786-709-3650. Yooo my bday is the 14th kid. We should party

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
these days i dont know who i main for sure, but i have indeed been traditionally known as a falcon main

that will be super clutch if you help us out man, i'll be around this thread and let you know later when i have more info about when and where exactly i'll be

thanks dude

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i live in miami. im a luigi mainer i just moved from venezuela. i can try to find a way to house 2 tho, but dont know. lemme see aight?

Top Bottom