• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's sou kawaii monthlies 7

aish

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Monthlies 7
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Original Thread found here.

Doubles Bracket <-click to view

1: Hi we mexican and we play match of smash bros! (Dan + jack) ($108.00)
2: Team Arizone (Alphicans + Frio) ($54.00)
3: Tier ***** (T-block + Colin) ($18.00)
4: Team DP (Chaos + Lime)
5: MLG (Kyle + Fraser)
5: Team Bairz (Roflz + Karl)
7: Maverick SOLDIERS (DWC + Brandon)
7: Team Rolled (Red Comet + Arsenal)
9: Team Burgr (Wilco + Fiji)

Singles Bracket
<-Click to view

1: SuPeRbOoM(snake) ($120.00)
2: Alphicans(falco,gw,mk) ($60.00)
3: KillL0ck(snake,marth) ($20.00)
4: Fraser(ROB)
5: Fiji(snake,mk)
5: DWC(ike)
7: Cloud(sonic)
7: Arsenal(zelda,mk)
9: Wilco(dk)
9: Frio(pika)
9: Roflz(shiek)
9: Yoshara(fox)
13: Red Comet(lucario)
13: T-block(pt)
13: Karl(d3,mario etc...)
13: Chaos(marth,pika)
17: LGeeD(anything)
17: Lime(snake)
17: Kyle(marth)
17: aish(pit)

Low Tier Bracket
<-Click to view

1: Superboom(falcon,ganon) ($45.00)
2: Aresenall(zelda) ($22.50)
3: T-block(pt) ($7.50)
4: Alphicanss
5: DWCc
5: KillL0ckk
7: LGeeD
7: Fijii
9: Frioo
9: Fraserr
9: Cloud
9: Limee
13: Roflzz
13: Red Comett
13: Chaos

Videos will be posted here
<-Click to view

aish

Smash Journeyman
Yayy I just woke up 8D!

I enjoyed playing with sean the most oddly and no tourney prepping againn = last place 8D. I like doubles more but no partnuuur 8[

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Even in friendlies he never touched them. Shout outs when I think of them/feel less lazy

Btw, anyone who saw my Ike, would you agree Im better than an Ike who hasnt been in a tourny for 8 months, only placed 13th in his one tourny (I dont care if it is East Coast), essentially what Im asking is, am I better than nobody

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
I agree with the above statement. Ike beasting an MK is a beastly Ike in my books. And he gave me a run for my money when we played. Also when the vids get up you'll have more proof. Is this for Canada's best mains?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I thought Sonic vs. Ike was recorded since you had the recording constantly going and we were playing on that TV? That wasn't a victory match for him, no, but it was still Adam's Ike and he did some pretty cool things during our fights (one SD aside). If not, oh well.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
These results are blowing my mind. I'm frightened and excited at the same time to see what's going to happen to me in December; there have been a lot of changes, and it looks like there has been a LOT of growth over there since August. Good stuff AB.

I want to see a ton of vids from the up and comers here. I especially want to see Fraser, Fiji, DWC, and Arsenal. You guys had better be stepping up your recording prowess, because BC has been doing a lot of recording lately. =D

:005:

Limeee

Smash Champion
i'm only doing shoutouts for doubles cuz singles was terrible for me D:

1: Hi we mexican and we play match of smash bros! (Dan + jack) ($108.00) - i loved our match on hyrule temple lmao, sorry for playing so bad first round.
2: Team Arizone (Alphicans + Frio) ($54.00) - we got you down to last stock on doubles friendlys!!!! good stuff
3: Tier ***** (T-block + Colin) ($18.00) - @mike, the diddy's really starting to get good, i hate banana's
4: Team DP (Chaos + Lime) - YEAHYUZZZZZZZZZ! BEST PLACING EVAH!
5: MLG (Kyle + Fraser) - BWAHAHAHA, fun match, you guys did great on Jungle Japes, what a legit CP
5: Team Bairz (Roflz + Karl) - we didn't play, but you guys are **** good
7: Maverick SOLDIERS (DWC + Brandon) - go low tiers!
7: Team Rolled (Red Comet + Arsenal) - Our matches with you were the most intense doubles match's i've ever played!
9: Team Burgr (Wilco + Fiji) - poor you guys, your actually really good!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Nah, Mark is right. Not to belittle Fraser's placing but I am sure he'd agree that a huge part of his 4th had to do with bracket.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
well if more people would bring tv's/setups pools would be possible so that the tourney (without pools) doesn't end at 12:50 a.m. (that's when dan's low tier finals match finished)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Wow. How many set-ups were there?

Whatever the case, I'm going to try and convince my ride to allow me to bring a set-up to SK8. I don't want to be sitting around watching people most of the time because there aren't enough TVs. D=<

:005:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If we did nothing but matches for the tournament with a lot of TVs and Set-Ups, things would go a LOT smoother and the end of the day would merit for more friendlies.

SK8, I demand a draft crew battle!!

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
So is claiming you're the best oli in canada with little to no evidence to back it up. OH SNAP! Also yah I did get a nice bracket but I think I deserve the spot I have on the PR now.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Its not like anyone looks at these things after a week....anyways when he comes in here and insults our community he will get flamed in return if necessary.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Sometimes a terrible character ***** so hard that matchups don't even matter. ie. my ganon and in this case dwc's ike.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Ya. Victor's Ganon. Too beast. Whose DWC and this Ike guy?

[EDIT]

Oh crap, right. Shoutouts. I'll get those done post haste tonight. :D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i feel kinda lame. In order to compete I'm starting to play Marth, which isn't much of a warrior, and certainly not at the choking caliber.

Frio

Smash Champion
I need to get some friendlies in with Fiji and Arsenal to get MK patience :/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hey, Marth is pretty darn cool though. Just whip out Ganon in Low Tier or to chainchoke Mike.
lol yeah Ganon in low tier for sure.

But against Mike, I can just go marth and gimp kill his first stock, tipper kill his second and spike for the finish.

=D <3 u Mike.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Olimar=Grab spam, Uair, and thats about it.

See, I can make stupid statements to Llum. Match-up's arent always black and white, if you were of any real merit, youd know that *swishes hair*

Top Bottom