• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's sou kawaii monthlies 7

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Victor, you SHOULD feel lame. There are way too many Marths going after me as it is. At least use an interesting character. D=<

:005:
T_T he's pretty cute and easy to play lol. And I don't have a wii or brawl so i'll have to make do with what I can! rawr

=P

Llumys

Smash Champion
Of course match-ups aren't black and white, but knowing them well gives you the capability to beat better players using bad characters.

A good player will beat a bad character, unless the player using the bad character is significantly better at the game and the match-up.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
did u play one this tourney? also less halo more MW2. U too tyler. Jamie whats ur XBL

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I might as well start the shout outs off since no one else has...
Kuraudo - It was awesome to finally play Dissidia against someone, and it only cemented that I have to buy it sometime soon.
Fraser - Awesome job at stepping it up and taking fourth.
Red Comet - Good job at beating T-block in the first round
Kyle - Now you know how I feel...
DWC/Zero Beat - I kinda regret that I had to leave before our match, but hey, there is always next time.

... and that is all I can think of right now.

T-block

B2B TST
SuPeRbOoM - next time i'm just gonna throw you around
Alphicans - i enjoyed our MM... sadly i think that was the only set where i played as well as i'm capable of. i still owe you $5 lol
KillL0ck - liiiiiiiiink what a champ. you've obvs been training on rainbow cruise
Fraser - dayum man - congrats ;) let's get in some matches next time
Fiji - you should just stop trying to gimp diddy... it's just not worth it ;D good set - one day i'll learn how to fight snake lol
DWC - link ganondorf baby... i only played you in friendlies, but i really enjoyed all my games with you
Cloud - again, only played you in friendlies, but it was fun ;D
Arsenal - nicely done in low tier... it was a good set
Yoshara - heard some pretty decent things about your fox...gonna have to watch out next time
Red Comet - AHHHHHHH LUCARIO
T-block - get ***** sir
LGeeD - you should come to these more
Lime - urgh snake. you're gonna be joining everyone in ****** me soon
aish - thanks again for hosting... i bet you'll place higher next time ;D

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
SuPeRbOoM - You still got it, man. If you use MK, Snake, and Falco equally as mains or with two as solid secondaries, you'll become even more beastly then you already are. Congrats on free money day. ... Again.

Alphicans - MM next monthly. Get hyped. Congrats on 2nd. You and Jack just keep going back and forth, man.

KillL0ck - Rep that Marth, bro. Hope to face you again in brackets next time around.

Fraser - Holy cow can I say, like, improvement? Our matches were so ridiculously close. Match 2 I was foolish to let you keep Jungle Japes. Blast it all! LMAO Congrats on the win and on 4th, man! Next time we face, you're totally going down.

Fiji - The first match was SO intense. Next time we face, we're taking it to match 3 or match 5 if we get that far to a Finals match. Good games, a solidly improving Snake and your MK is as intimidating as ever. Good games, we'll play more, for sure!

DWC - You 2-Stocked Meta Knight with Ike. Enough ****ing said. Next time, with more practice, our Sonic & Ike team is going to be all the rage. Oh, and Sonic & MK. LET'S GET 'EM! Maverick SOLDIERs forever.

Kuraudo - You're the best Sonic in Canada.

Arsenal - Did we even play this time? I can't recall... OH! Right! In Low Tier! Fun matches, man. We'll face off in the bracket sometime for Singles and really put on a show. I wanna face your Zelda again. It was good last time I played it, and I hadn't faced anyone with a Zelda like that since DarkMusician over in Hawaii. Funny enough you both use MK & Zelda.

Wilco - I won our set, but you were the true winner here with that beastly 2-Stock and combo session in match 2. Anyone who watched our bracket match knows what I'm talking about. You're the real winner here. Great matches, and I can't wait to face you again!

Frio - about that low tier match... u mad?

Roflz - GO SHEIK! I never got to play you, which is sad cause I played a lot of people this time around. But I guarantee that next time around, whether it be in the bracket or in friendlies, I'll get some matches in with you. Definitely.

Yoshara - Beating Red Comet who beat T-Block? NICE. Thanks for the matches in Dissidia, and I wanna see more people play! Get your characters to Level 100, dude. It'll be fun.

Red Comet - I admit I never got to see you play all that much, but... A Lucario? I'm intrigued now. I wanna play you next time. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Sonic vs. Lucario is fun, if my battles with Kasai over in Hawaii were any indication. Hope you had fun.

T-block - Man... You just had a bad day, really. Don't worry about it though. Your P.Trainer is still as beastly as ever. And that match against Fiji (it WAS Fiji, right?) with the end kill by Diddy? TOO GOOD. LOL Your Diddy and P.Trainer are mad legit. We're going to face in a real bracket match one day. I know we will. Don't be afraid to use Diddy if you have to. In fact I encourage it. Bring it on!

Karl - If I played you without knowing it, I apologize. D: Next time I'll better talk with you and we'll play more. Hope you had fun nonetheless!

Chaos - Chaos vs. Kuraudo; strangely enough I've been eagerly looking forward to when this can happen someday. You're an awesome guy to talk to and hang out with, more then anything. I wanna play your Marth. Playing Jack's all the time I wanna see how you two differentiate. We'll play next time!

LGeeD - You legendary *******.

Lime - Keep up the good work and improvement! And way to go on beating me and Adam in Doubles! ... It was you two, yes? XD ANYWAY! Play Dissidia. It is awesooome. D:

Kyle - I wanted my redemption from last month. Blast it all... :\

Aish - Your stickers are amazing, and your Pit almost beat out Adam's Ike with some of my advice. Keep on improving, and thank you so much for helping keep the Brawl community afloat in what was once a very dead scene. Keep the Smash dream alive for us! We all appreciate what you've done for us and hope you continue to do so for us. Thank you very much, good game, and I know you'll do better next time!

Whew. Done.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
at first I thought you were serious.

I was like wat D:

XD Brawwwwwwwwwwl. Melee too if you want.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
In melee? XD I use Peach now.

I wanna really try out my marth in brawl vs everyone D:< I've only been able to play Mike mostly, and vania too.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Pierre, so are you coming to this yo?

I wanna play your DDD so bad Brandon. I can already feel how nice it'll be to fair that fat squishy penguin.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah, it's fat. The sound of fairing it will be delicious to my ears =P

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Yeah he is kinda annoying to fight with Marth, you have to space mad good so you better live up to your Tipperness lol or you'll just get shieldgrabbed all dayz

Top Bottom