• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's sou kawaii monthlies 7

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1: Superboom(falcon,ganon) ($45.00)
2: Aresenall(zelda) ($22.50)
3: T-block(pt) ($7.50)
4: Alphicanss
5: DWCc
5: KillL0ckk
7: LGeeD
7: Fijii
9: Frioo
9: Fraserr
9: Cloud
9: Limee
13: Roflzz
13: Red Comett
13: Chaos

can any body fill in more characters? i keep track of low tier data. please help me out. and if you could, please type in "xyro" in your post so when i name search i can get to this thread faster.

T-block

B2B TST
here xyro

superboom - falcon, ganon
arsenal - zelda
t-block - pt
alphicans - bowser/mario
dwc - ike
killl0ck - link
geed - ike
fiji - zelda
frio - bowser
fraser - lucas
cloud - ike/pt
lime - mario
roflz - ganondorf
red comet - ness
chaos - ness

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
t block, i just sent u a PM about the list....lol im dumb. sorry!

And thanks for helpin me out.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
My marth will be legit for this tourney! Luke, lets play sometime =D

Limeee

Smash Champion
ewww marth? even though snake vs marth is supposedly in my favor, i can't stand getting juggled

i swear to god everytime i FF AD through my brothers attack he falls with me, its so frustrating

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Lol, there's not much you can do when being juggled when you're Snake. You just have to hope he dedicates himself to an air attack and you dodge it so you can safely land on the ground, or Attack him if he tries to bait you. Little things that help are pivot grenades and C4.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
That sounds like a very minimal reason why olimar is good vs snake. Isn't it because olimar can camp the **** out of snake, to the point where snake can't do anything? lol.

Iliad

Smash Lord
That sounds like a very minimal reason why olimar is good vs snake. Isn't it because olimar can camp the **** out of snake, to the point where snake can't do anything? lol.
...Grenades. Wtf is WC doing maining snake without knowing about grenades?

Also. Not to be entirely disrespectful, but was Alphacans not trying or something in the winners finals videos? Cause that was one of the worse showing for a falco i've ever seen, and it looked like Superboom was sandbagging near the end of the 2nd match.

*Edit* And considering any snake worth his salt can drop a grenade MID FALCO CHAINGRAB, i have no idea where you guys are getting this "He getz juggld eazy har har."

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Just some bad matches. In grand finals I beat his snake but lose to his MK (pretty badly last game may I add). Oh and my MK gets 3 stocked but in my defense I was considering flying off the stage near the end of my second stock :\. And snake cannot drop a gernade mid CG as long as you aren't ******** >_>.

Iliad

Smash Lord
...You're kidding right. Top falcos have it happen to them all the time? Snake can drop grenades mid falco CG. And i'm shocked you don't know that.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Illiad, snake cannot drop a grenade during falco cg.
The only time he can is when Falco screws up. In order to make the timing less strict Falco uses the walking one to be safe.
Don't make yourself look foolish...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
...You're kidding right. Top falcos have it happen to them all the time? Snake can drop grenades mid falco CG. And i'm shocked you don't know that.
Like I'll take the criticism that I did very bad vs Dan those two particular matches, but when you say Dan sandbagged vs me when he lost and that I don't know my character then I am gonna have to say you're an idiot.

Top Bottom