• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Safara's Plethora of Plushies - Tempe, Arizona - Dec 19th

Brawl Doubles

1. National Dental and Haircut Association (Darklink and Jard) $100
2. Bloody Light (Bloodhawk and Light) $50
3. Dino Negro (Kira and Hades) $20
4. Rainbow Color Fun (Silly Kyle and Derp)
5. Sexy **** (Bryce and Tommy)
5. Thundergear Solid Mortorslide Glide Toss Tech Chase (Burt and Dk Speed Dk)
7. Duffy and Saffy
7. Picklerod (Arod and PickleBound)
9. Zardus Dragon (Zardus and Phoenix Dragon)
9. Team Nightmare (Cruzer and Nightmare)

Brawl Singles Bracket (After Pools)

1. Darklink (MK) $106
2. Bloodhawk (Snake) $50
3. Jard (MK/Snake) $23
4. Duff0 (Marth/Fox)
5. Kira (Pit/Rob)
5. Silly Kyle (Peach)
7. Darkshifter (DDD/Wario)
7. Hades (Yoshi)
9. Phoenix Dragon (Falco)
9. Dk Speed Dk (Diddy Kong/Pikachu)
9. Pickles (Game and Watch)
9. Axe (Ice Climbers/Toon Link)

Brawl Pools Entrants who didn't make bracket

13. Black Crismon
13. DerpdaDerp
13. Arod
13. Tommy
17. 2Fast
17. Burt
17. MaTu
17. Saffy
21. Gah
21. Wicked Deceit

Brawl Random Singles Top 4

1. Kira
2. Jard
3. Darklink
3. Hades

Brawl Random Doubles Top 4

1. Axe/Light
2. Bloodhawk/Derp
3. Darklink/Safara
3. Hades/Silly Kyle

Melee Top 5

1st Split - Axe/Light
3. TAI
4. Silly Kyle
5. Tommy

Duff0

Smash Ace
Darklink - thanks for hosting chris. i love you man. thanks for IHOP as well

Bloodhawk - I'm really glad I got to know you a little better this weekend. You're really cool. GG's btw

Jar'd - i hate beaners. jk i like you almost. i like maddie more

Duff0 - fox is top tier

Kira - good games. you say a lot of ******** ****

Kyle!!! - OMG Kyle I love you!!

Dark Shifter - great to see you again

Hades - gg's

Phoenix Dragon - hi

Axe - omg i love you axe!!

derp - nice to see you

tommy - firm hugs ****! homeless children dont need toys

Saffy - aaaaahaahahah i love you so much Saffy. I really really really love the Eevee omg i love you too!! can't wait to see you again

Light - it sucks that your leaving

Tai - last but not least, Tai. Good to see you again sir.

gah777 - nice to meet you bro

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
THANK YOU CHRIS, KACEY(is that right spelling?), and YAN for letting us into your abode

Darklink: We have YET to play each other. If I wanna get better I'll need to do a bit more matches with you and other high PR's. Thanks for hosting and congrats.

Bloodhawk: You certainly showed your stuff this tourney, good ****. Thanks for doing so well in doubles ;) you're a good guy.

Jard: Cookie Crisp :laugh:

Duff0: Howdy. I wanna get to play you more, haven't since Abe's House. Good to see you though.

Kira: I <3 mid-tier ****

Silly Kyle: Let's practice at your house more. TUCSON'S GOTTA STEP IT UP! You did well as usual, not surprising. $10 says you go up on PR after the next two tourneys.

Darkshifter: Didn't get to play you but you seem like a fun guy.

Hades: My favorite smasher :) I'd love to see you get better at Melee. You have the mind for smash.

Phoenix Dragon: Fun friendly. See you next time

Dk Speed Dk: CLOSE POOLS MATCH! (even tho you got into the tourney) Stick to Diddy, Pika can wait.

Pickles: Random singles I believe. First time I've seen you, glad to see the community is growing.

Axe: What can I say about Axe that hasn't already been said about Chuck Norris?

Tai: Hi

Black Crismon: Fun friendlies

DerpdaDerp: What are you going to do with yourself....

Arod: I'm sure we played at one point, so gg's

Saffy: THANK YOU SAFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYY. Next time, I call Electrode ;)

Tommy: ..............Tekken's real hot right now...

Jack 6: God****, you suck

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Darklink - Grats on first. Good matches man. Always awesome to have someone to chase. You are a very smart player. Here's to more improvement for the both of us.

Blood Hawk - Vuuuuuuuuuuuuuulpix

Javier - Too good man. Was really chill talking with you and the good ol' smack talk never gets old.

Duffy - Likewise on the getting to know you and GGs. I really felt like AZ this tourney. Really cool guy. Thanks for all the support throughout bracket. ;3

Kira - How bout that buffering?

Kyle - Rapsies sexy. Didn't get to play you in Brawl, but Melee was too fun. IHOP afterward was even better.

Bryce - Always a pleasure man. Keep working that Wario/D3 combo.

Hades - RTS MASTERMIND!!! You and your tower rush strategy. Too good.

Phoenix Dragon - Didn't get to play you besides the money match, but ggs none the less.

Axe - So awesome to finally meet you. Between the sick Melee skills and IHOP Pokemon battles (Sorry Tommy ^^; ), I don't know what could have been better. Oh right, us actually getting to play in Melee. Next time for sursies! :3

Tommy - Always a pleasure. So glad you guys drive down to these. Wouldn't be the same without you guys. Epic Melee matches for sure. :lick:

Saffy - OMG. <3. Didn't see you much this tourney due to me being so busy with doubles and singles. That and having a migraine sucks... @_@ Thank you so much for the support in both events. Was really awesome of you. The plushies were also win, so thanks much for that too. Had so much fun this tournament.

Light - Good **** in doubles. We'll get em next time. We are finally starting to sync and **** and it's epic. Let's keep up the good work. That is until you move and leave me high and dry. :(

Gah - Good **** in RTS. I didn't really see you all tourney until IHOP. We really had some good convos though. LAN party after was also too good. Nice to finally meet you.

Tai - Really good to see you again. You are too good. Epic convos at IHOP and awesome Melee matches. Always glad when you come by.

Derp - Was really nice meeting you. Good **** in random doubles. Was too fun. :)

Yan - LAN party was too good. You are so epic. Sorry you had to carry my *** in EE. The camping **** at the end was righteous.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
if i would have came to the touney the top 4 wouldve been just MK/Snakes LOL <3 this game

and i told you Chris once you sit down NEVER get back up till you WIN it all!

GOOD JOB BLOODHAWK! i knew you had it in you and glad you finally stepped it up looks like somebody is going to be put on PR next update just gotta keep it up mayne

looks like i missed a fun tournament and missed seeing Saffy and giving her hugs ;(

i'll be back next tourney gotta prepare for Wobbles epic return ;D

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
The Darkest ofAll Links: Thanks for hosting. It's always pretty fun to chill with you and stuff.
The Bloodiest of All Hawks: Haha yeah, nice Melee matches. You're pretty fun to hang out with too.
The Zeroest of All Duffs (The Dattiest of all Rugos): you a nigga
Saffy: Hanging out yesterday was amazing. Thanks for all the plushies. I regret not calling you to lead me to victory versus Light. Oh well; YOU BETTER HELP ME GET REVENGE ON GAMERGUITARIST >:D We pinky promised! <3
Light: **** you
Silly Kyle: Peach!
Tommy: Asshole

WickedDeceit

Smash Cadet
I was there! Yeah first tourney ever! My only goal was to rep Zelda the whole way (got my *** kicked obviously)

Shout outs to everyone in my pool, Silly Kyle for dragging me there, and Kira for one of the most intense matches I've ever played. Too bad we couldn't have recorded it (Pit vs. Zelda)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
light ain't gettin revenge on you cuz he's leaving ;__;

if i get revenge, then light has his revenge by proxy

and if i get revenge on you, then i have revenge on light by proxy

isn't perfect logic awesome

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
Man, what a smash-up this was. I think I am getting better.

DarkLink: Glad I could finally have a friendly set with you. Next time though, I know for a fact you aren't going to let me win. XD Do me a favor and don't hold back >:3

Saffy: Such an awesome time, yes? Sorry I was a bit awkward, but hey...it's what I do.

AXE: I'm ready for that Melee training anytime. Also, good maches in the Random Doubles...though I wish I stood a better chance, but oh well. XD At least I payed you back in another mach... >.>
^^;

BloodHawk: Wish I could've seen more of your matches. That trip to IHOP was great...nice job taking on Tommy. Hope I get the chance to play ya' in the future. :3

Tommy: Some of the best hacks ever. And see what happens when you rip one in the host's room?...

Kyle: I knew it! You we're holding back that last time! Then again, I fell into a paddern too quickly, didn't I?... ^^;

Derp: You put on quite a performance. Took a little bit to get used to, but I'll play you any day

Gah: Good friendlies, bro. You started whoopin' my *** during that third set though XD

Phoenix: First time in a very long while that I've played a Falco...and a good one at that. I'll need some practice n' such, but I'll want to go again sometime

DK SPEEDS: Thank God I didn't have to fight that Diddy of yours... ^^;

Hades: I'm a little sad I didn't get to play you...next time >:3

To everyone I've mentioned and others:
Thank you for the constructive criticism. At least I'm not given crap this time around...hey, if I don't win, I at least do well enough to put up a shut up (I hope ^^; ). Thank you all for the friendlies and help; had tons of fun and greatly appreciated. :) I'm getting better one section plus at a time. (insert dork-goony-grin face here).
First time doing the IHOP bit though; great trip. I didn't expect to be stuck there at Chris' until 4:40 am though

To everyone (again) : ED EDD N' EDDY

Saffy

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS YAY :D

Saffy - You suck, please get better XD. Or actually please pick a main or somethin.

Jard: Gj in doubles seems like those matches with bloodhawk/light were very close :D Congrats on the win and 3rd in singles :D Your improving each time! Also Maybe next time I might have a present for you XD Enjoy your plushies! Oh and Gj on second on random singles! Your overall good with any character you get which is skill :D LOL AT DDD VS BOWSER WITH BRYCE!

Kira: GJ For winning in random singles, you were mad lucky with getting pit and ganon in a few! As I promised you can have the DK Plushie if you'd like. It's alot nicer than yours, just tell me if there is a smashfest or anything at chris's and I'll bring when I come. Also your actually fun to tease :p You shouldn't get soo upset about it, i had it way worse when I was your age (15/16). Anyways gg's in pools lol, Your Rob is really good! I never have played you with anyone besides your ganon (Prolly going easy on me LOL) Anyways keep up the good work!

Hades: :D Gahh I love your Yoshi :3! Nice to see you! Gj in everything ^_^"

Derp: You did EXCELLENT In teams :) I am proud of you xD you and bloodhawk ***** in random doubles! Hope you like your poliwhirl :D I believe you won one more, so if I have an electrode next time I will give it to you, or something else :3 Also gg's your lucario is very good, but I was gay and went RC XD I plan on getting a main sometime :D possibly lucario or zelda... >_>

Burt: Haha Gj in beating me and duffy in teams :D You guys did really good! Your snake is amazing keep it up, I know you can get on the PR, I see the potential in your snake :)

Speed DK: Hahaha ... you make me hate diddy more than anything xD GJ making it into pools :) You and burt did really good in teams :D Can't wait to see you guys again.. Also getting Bloodhawk down to 1 stock.. even I couldn't do that soo props to you!

Arod/pickle: GJ!! also nice meeting you pickle!!! I'm glad you guys got plushies, those random matches were soo much fun! ;p lol you guys kept getting ike/ness... that sonic match was soo funny! XD Dk *****

PheonixDragon: OMG ITS SOO NICE TO SEE YOU :3! Has been forever! Your a nice, sweet guy! Good job in those money matches! Also sorry for not rooting for you and crimson in random doubles.... XD But I love Light & Axe... OMG hard decisions!!

Axe: .... Your TL is pro... YOU NEED TO MAIN HIM. Poor DK had no chance... Start winning these tourneys D:<!! Anyways :3 GJ in melee! and I hope you like those Pikachus :D

DarkShifter/Bryce: LOL You against jard was funny! Nice seeing you... your soo sweet! :D We need to hang out more or something! Also first time I've played your wario... HOLEH SHET... :3 he's really good! Your getting soo good , I'm soo happy for you /hug.

Crimson: Haha it's all ok ;P Your a very nice guy thanks for getting me frybread! I really hope you like that sonic. I thought it would probably mean more to you than anyone else, since you actually main him! Also I can see why you main the guy he is super fun xD I got him in random doubles and did REALLY good with him! So good job :3

Gah: Awww You seem like a sweet guy, we didnt talk much! I hope you liked the poliwhirl and mewtwo X3 We should talk more next time/hang out!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Darklink/Chris: :) Thank you soo much for hosting this, you really are amazing face! Hope you like the plushies/roxas!! <3 And whenever you are free I need you for that exam thing xD TEACH ME METAKNIGHT PLX

Tommy: OMG I STILL WANT TO DIVE INTO YOU :3 Lol our random matches were fun, sadly I got one of my previous mains in that match against link :< WE MUST FINISH SNAKE/META FRIENDLY YES? Also no more egg nog please XD Please visit soon again

Silly Kyle: OMGAWSH You did amazing /hug <3 Your peach is getting incredibly Sexy... like you ;] I'm sad we didnt talk much but hopefully you come to the next tournament! I look forward to it!!! You are soo funny I love you soo much :D

Light: I'm really sad we didn't talk much, cause you are such a nice, cute, sweet guy<3 :3 We should hang out sometime if you were ever up to it :D I'm soo happy for you and bloodhawk getting 2nd in teams<3 Next time you guys will get first, you sync soo well together. Also :) hope to see you again soon! I still want that shirt >_< Except with my name on it LOL

Bloodhawk: =[ We didn't talk much which is SAD FACE. But I'm soo happy for you doing soo well... I swear you got like 800x better since the last time fffffff XD I miss you!!!!!! Also I'm glad you like vulpix to even change your tag :D<3 /hugs for youuu! My doggys liked you too LOL NEED TO TALK ON AIM MOAR NAO D:<

Tai: OMG YOU ARE INCREDIBLY AWESOME HDAKSDHUIAYDUIAWRHKJCNKSJA... >_>
:) You made me laugh lots! Also thanks for letting me play you in melee >_> I got ***** LOL maybe i'll start praticing it for next time :D Playing with lucario and eevee was fun . I love you alot Tai yess!

Duffy/Duff0: :) I Love you too Duffy<3 I'm sorry I had to leave , i didn't want too ;_; but my parents were rage when they drove off LOL :) I'm glad you like eevee! She's soo cute just like you :D I was like AWWW/Happy face when you used the Team names ... I just wanted to huggle you away XD And using my tag in singles<333 I'm really glad you tried for whatever reason it was, You really are good at this game, you just shouldn't give up soo easily... I believe you can win :] So does Eevee ;p I shall be here for you so please try ^_^ Also your hugs were amazing and different... >_> Lol Haha you and Tai are too amazing I love you guys sooooo incredibly much :] Also Duffy text me already Grrr :p

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Brawl Doubles
5. Sexy t*ts (Bryce and Tommy)- hell yeah. teaming with you was a good day bryce. also, thanks again for picking tai, jeff and I up.

7. Duffy and Saffy- Fair Spike

Brawl Singles Bracket (After Pools)

1. Darklink (MK)- thanks for hosting sir. think about that thing i told you at ihop though.

2. Bloodhawk (Snake)- dude our melee matches were close and very intense. you are very cool. i don't think we've played each other in brawl though.

3. Jard (MK/Snake)- fruity pebbles are too good to not defend against sh*tty cookie crisp. ihop was a good time.

4. Duff0 (Marth/Fox)- nice firm hugs. and yes, homeless children do not need toys.

5. Kira (Pit/Rob)- i still haven't played you in singles

5. Silly Kyle (Peach)- peach sucks

7. Darkshifter (DDD/Wario)- hell yeah

9. Axe (Ice Climbers/Toon Link)- brawl?

Brawl Pools Entrants who didn't make bracket

13. DerpdaDerp- cookie crisp sucks

13. Tommy- brawl....

17. Saffy- you are so cool for bringing all of those plushies even though you called me several names and wouldn't try the egg nog shake. you should go to a tucosn tourney.

Melee Top 5

1st Split - Axe/Light- why would anyone split?

3. TAI- why am i an a**hole?

4. Silly Kyle- ewww

5. Tommy- hell yeah. your ganon is so sex.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Chris: You should have risked it all with your counterpicks. Don't be a boring ***get next time. One of the matches in our next tournament set has to be on Spear Pillar or 75m.

Bloodhawk: I'll figure out the matchup sometime. Too much fun talking/harassing kira with you. Too bad you and Light won't get to rematch us. :(

Jard: idklol step it up

Duffy: I'mma let you get some of dat, aight dawg? We better hang out soon.

Kira: Your buffering is pretty bull****. Too bad Chris's bull**** trash talk was more bull**** than your bull****. At least you didn't do as bad in AoE this time!

Silly Kyle: I love you Kyle. You're way too ******. I expect to see you at the next tournament. Rep that sexy Peach!

Bryce: DDD VS BOWSER GG SON

Hades: PEACH ON JUNGLE JAPES GG SON
not being on your team in RTS gg son

Phoenix Dragon: I'll work on my MikeHAZE cg break technique for next time.

Axe: Even though you're gay for needing bloodhawk to help you in Pokemon, you're too awesome for giving me some fries. :D Wish we would have talked more though.

Black Crismon: Almost dude. You keep getting better every tournament. I expect you to do even better next time.

DerpdaDerp: FRUITY PEBBLES ALL DAY

Tommy: ^^. Your textures hacks are nice, but your farts are very bad. You'll beat Axe in pokemon next time.

Saffy: Thanks for the billion plushies. :D Sorry I couldn't rep Falcon in singles, it wouldn't have been fair to everyone else that entered. Next time though, I'mma bust him out.

Gah: Hi Jem

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
1.Who doesn't laugh at the crippled?
2.Homeless children don't need toys because they aren't people/orphans are the same thing
3.She made me sad fisrt.

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
looks like you guys had a good turn out, but I will try and show up at the one on the 2nd.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Shout outs coming as soon as I can get to a solid computer that isn't my iPod lol

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
This tournament lacked Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi plushies.

Pretty glad I didn't come to this, but for reasons not related to plushies.

Jane

Smash Hero
xander im glad we both agree: mew, celebi, and jirachi > other pokemon (a few exceptions, but come on theres over 400 of those motherf*ckers)

Saffy

Smash Ace
Awww thanks XD I don't find myself attractive though...
>_> Also I'm 18
and yeah you people should be happy with what i gave out :D... I even let people have the extras left over, THAT WAS SUPER NICE OF ME <33 even people who didnt win one got one :D

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
1. Darklink (MK) $106 – Chris, I had such an amazing time on Saturday at the tournament. I wasn’t able to sleep the night before because I was so excited and I overcame a mental hurdle about Peach and Brawl. I came to a new realization about the game and I feel like I will be able to get better and better as the days and months pass. It was fun playing you in the tournament again. It would’ve been awesome if I took you out of the tournament in the loser’s bracket. I’m ok losing 1-2 though. I will talk to Tommy, Forward, and Chris about hosting a tournament down here Tucson because that would be legit!!

2. Bloodhawk (Snake) $50 – I’m sad we didn’t get to play each other in Brawl except for doubles. I will never, ever pick Pictochat again after getting ***** so hard haha. But our first doubles match was pretty close… too bad I died too early. Your awesome chaingrab combo with Light was sexy. Our Melee matches were fun, we will have to play again soon. IHOP = secks

3. Jard (MK/Snake) $23 – Haha, you make me giggle every time I come down to Tucson. I’m glad I got to play against your Snake again in pools and the bracket. For awhile I thought Snake was easy and that was after playing you and Justin in friendlies Abe’s House. Later down the road, I think the matchup has definitely gotten harder for me, but at the same time I’ve learned more about Snake and Peach in general. I’m really excited to get better. Once I learn how to bonewalk and do the up air string consistently, you better forfeit if you have to face me.

4. Duff0 (Marth/Fox) – I love you so much, Duffy! I hate how you always outplace me by one spot. One of these days I will place Top 3, and you will be my *****!! Your Marth is going down, just by the way. Peach is too hot for him to handle, and apparently some Peach players think the matchup is 50-50. I can definitely see that by the things they say you should do against him. He’s definitely not as hard as Marth in Melee. But Peach was also better in that game too. Jailbait. <3

5. Kira (Pit/Rob) – Hey Kira!! I hope you don’t take me teasing you too seriously. I’m just having fun being silly towards you. Don’t take losing to Duffy too hard, learn from your mistakes and **** him next time. He’s pretty ez in my opinion, but that’s cuz he’s a big newb. Wow, and you fail at life at squeezing lemons and making ghetto lemonade. You need a lesson in common sense, haha.

5. Silly Kyle (Peach) – Peach is too good. Crown smack some b****es!! Place Top 3 next time.

7. Darkshifter (DDD/Wario) – Bryce! Be my straight boyfriend!! I’m glad you were able to come to this tournament because it’s always better when you’re around. It sucks like always when we have to face each other in tournament. I think this is the 4th time now, 3rd time in regular singles, once in random. Hehe, I’m sorry you weren’t included in the “laughing tobacco” smoke break, but I promise I will make it up to you… in bed.

7. Hades (Yoshi) – Thanks for being my partner in random doubles. Sorry I suck with everyone else besides Peach lol. Fortunately I got her in our first match. I was hoping to get a character I can somewhat play as, like Mario, Zelda, Wario, Pikachu, and a few other characters. It was fun playing you in Brawl Singles. I’m really glad I beat you!! You should always use your Yoshi against my Peach, even if it’s on Japes. Falco is stupid!!

9. Phoenix Dragon (Falco) – Speaking of Falco, you have a nice Falco lol. I truly hate him as a character because his lasers are f***ing stupid and one of the most annoying things in the whole game. His lasers completely shut out Peach’s air game and approaching him is a hassle. I will get better at the matchup and next time you will get stomped!!

9. Dk Speed Dk (Diddy Kong/Pikachu) – It was nice playing you in doubles and singles. Keep working hard on that Diddy and Pikachu. If you ever want to play on wifi for some practice against Peach, I’m totally down.

9. Pickles (Game and Watch) – Nice G&W! He is such a good character in doubles. Good job making it out of brackets and I hope to see you again at the next tournament.

9. Axe (Ice Climbers/Toon Link) – Jeff!!! I’m so effing sad you moved to Peoria!! You should have told your Dad that you wanted to stay in Tucson and you should have continued going to the U of A!! I will miss you, but I’m glad I will get to see you at tournaments when I go to Phoenix. You better come down to Tucson often, especially since you’re going to have a car. I want to play you more in Melee because I want to be one of the best players in Tucson, because my Peach is getting better all the time. You rock!!

13. Black Crismon – Good job in brackets, even though you didn’t make it out, you didn’t get last. You actually did better than last time. I’m proud you, keep working on your Sonic, and don’t repeat the same thing over and over again. Try to switch it up, and maybe try a hit and run thing. That’s why I banned FD against Sonic, he annoys me the most on that stage lol

13. DerpdaDerp –It was awesome being your partner! We did really good and we were one win away from making money!! We need to start practicing together at my house and play some friendlies in singles and discuss doubles strategies because I believe we’re going to do really good in the future if we decide to keep teaming. Peach and Lucario = ****

13. Arod – Our doubles matches were fun. Keep working hard on Lucas and I know you will do better in the future.

13. Tommy – Wow, you suck. Get out of pools you scrub, you’re better than that. Please stop farting and get your own car so I don't have to drive you anymore!! Haha, and move out of your house so you can be closer.

17. 2Fast – I’m glad you were in my pool, it was cool playing you. At least you got to play 4 people and get your money’s worth and more tournament experience. It will truly help you in the long run.

17. Burt – Your Snake is getting better, watch some videos, learn more advanced techniques, and hopefully you can start ****** hard with this awesome/broken character.

17. MaTu – Larry! I love you and I’m so glad you and Jon decided to stay. You didn’t get last!! Will see you back in Tucson!

17. Saffy – OMG!! Saffy, please have my babies. You made this tournament so awesome and fun. The plushies really motivated me and I was dead set on winning them. I was thrilled to win four plushies out of the events I won, and it was EXTREMELY nice of you to let me have three extra plushies from the kindness of your heart. You are an amazing, beautiful person and I’m sad weren’t able to talk as much this time. I was even more sad when we had to play each other in random singles, lol. I’m really proud of you for winning. Pick Peach as your main! And use Zelda as a secondary. Also, Duffy wants a bite out of your muffin.

21. Gah – Playing friendlies against you was a lot of fun. I’m glad you got a chance to play me again since it’s been awhile from the last tournament when I faced you. Try approaching more with fair with Marth and watch some videos of the best Marth players. Read guides on how to play him, ask questions in the Q&A thread, and learn your matchups.

21. Wicked Deceit – Your Zelda is legit!! I’m so proud of you for almost beating Kira’s Pit, because he’s #4 on the power rankings. You are better than you think and I look forward to you coming back to Tucson after your stay with the family. Happy Birthday again and I’m jealous your 21 now!!

Light - I'm sad you're moving!! Please give me as many tips with Peach as you can while you're gone. You better come to tourneys when you come back during breaks. It was fun talking to you like always. Your laugh is so funny haha

Tai - Thanks for giving me so much credit in Melee. You've gotten really good and I'm super proud of you. I'm extremely jealous that you get to play with Jeff now, you're going to become super pro in no time.

Other Melee Players - Good games. 2-0 on everyone else besides Jeff, Tai, Light, and Bloodhawk <3

Saffy

Smash Ace
Sorry but I tried playing melee with Tai and it was discouraging LOL. I can't even move in that game, and I finally chose my main for brawl so I'm probably gonna stay with that game. XD Yay for being the only DK main in AZ >_>" Plus Duffy, Chris (Darklink), & Bloodhawk play brawl and I like teaming with them! :D <3 EDIT: AND KYLE BB ILY<3
EDIT AGAIN: I'm still gonna use mk in doubles most likely, only against chris's team though,I kinda wanna learn how Dk works ._.

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
Kyle: Yeah, I know...I'm definitely going to have to mix it up next time. I really do need to pick Halberd or Castle Siege for crying out loud; I rule at those stages XD;

Saffy: Aha! And you were tippin' against Sonic a few eeks ago..what now?
Just playin', but seriously, though i was having a friendly, I saw that you were doing well; you lived after all, didn't you? XD Try practicing with him a little more if you think he's that fun :3

2Fast: Please correct me if I'm wrong (I hope I'me not), but you're the one who played me with that Lucario, right? If so, you're pretty good :3 Keep up the kickassitude with him; rarely get to see him used...
...Next time though, a different stage? Screw Lylat! XD
Also, we never had the chance to see if that 'reflecter' ability is true or not...next time

By the way, are there any mini smashes happening anywhere?

EDIT: Man...you know you're sort of overdoing it when you can't remember half the people you played... =3=;

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Wow Kyle I can't believe I forgot about Kira trying to squeeze lemon's looooool that was amazing.

Top Bottom