• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Safara's Plethora of Plushies - Tempe, Arizona - Dec 19th

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
dude yea me and my friends throw really big parties whenever we can lots of girls you could ask Chris or Taj or Wobbles ;D

my roomate is into raves im scared of them ;o

Gah777

Smash Lord
If there's ever any really big parties and/or raves up there yall need to let me know please! :B
Yup, I'm throwing a rave tomorrow night. There's gonna be lots of green and red glowy stuff as well as Christmas music remixed into rave form :p

Jane

Smash Hero
Justin: schweet! Next time you have a big one worth me driving to lemme know! ;D
Haha why? I've never been to an actual "real" rave but I want to!

Gah: Christmas music remixed into techno sounds awesome actually lol

Kyle: I've never done e but dammit I wanna do some with you at a rave now!! Haha :}

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
GG7, you better be coming to our may tourney.
You guys all better be coming to our tournament on May15/16 in BC. ****'s gunna be tite.

You will get to test your skill against the Legendary Dieslow, Diakanos, and Blunted_Object10, and of course... myself =D

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i met bo10 but i didn't get to play him at pat's house

i'd LOVE to play falcon dittos with you and play your ganon (althuogh i lack exp in that matchup)

dieslow plays spacies so >.< at that but i would love to play manly's marth. i love it

but yeah, i'll TRY to go, chances are decent so we'll see

Top Bottom