• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Safara's Plethora of Plushies - Tempe, Arizona - Dec 19th

Saffy

Smash Ace
haha Sonic is fun, but I wouldn't main him, I don't like how he cant really kill well only his bair, fsmash and uair. and possibly his utilt a little at high percents. Good thing about DK is he is strong, but im gonna get ***** by mk's... X_X and DDD's

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
i always seem to do my shoutouts last XD lol im lazy/pimp like that

1. Darklink (MK) $106 - lol, 1st again?!?! no wai! lol you best come to pound 4 with me and axe and nm :) gz also pools was great! dew it for every tourny plz :)

2. Bloodhawk (Snake) $50 - grats on 2nd man! and grats on sending chris to losers. no easy task. your getting a lot better. also, your plushies are awesome! really cool guy you are.

3. Jard (MK/Snake) $23-F*** You

4. Duff0 (Marth/Fox) - **** son! gg's on 4th. next time get 1st or 2nd plz

5. Kira (Pit/Rob) - daaaaaaaaaaaamn..... first time i played you in tourny since froogle of fun. lol FSMASH!!! i still laugh at that. ggs in tourny and i want to play you more!

5. Silly Kyle (Peach) is too sexy - hehe, see what i did tharr ;) haha i hate playing you in tourny not only cause you force me to go mk(lol never again ddd vs peach) but also its you in tourny!!! :( oh wells.... next time i shall come out victorious!!! lol <3 be my gay life partner

7. Darkshifter (DDD/Wario) - lolz.... step it up son!

7. Hades (Yoshi) - yoshi.... use that **** gc controller!!! duelist is too fun and also random with items XD gg's

9. Phoenix Dragon (Falco) - i forget how awesome you are! you need to come to more tournys and ****

9. Dk Speed Dk (Diddy Kong/Pikachu) - didn't really get to talk or play this tourny. "kira is the only other black person here." looks at you "LoL and axe..." XD

9. Pickles (Game and Watch & Diddy) - your diddy is pretty **** crazy. keep working on him and i can see you getting far. ggz

9. Axe (Ice Climbers/Toon Link) - GOOD SH*T AXE!!! pound 4 is gonna be **** :)

13. Black Crismon - keep workin on that sonic and thanks for the chicken samich

13. DerpdaDerp - ?_?

13. Arod - lucas ehhhhhhh? lolz

13. Tommy - team sexy **** is too amazing! thanks for paying for my dubz, i promise ill hit you back up.

17. 2Fast - ?_?

17. Burt - ?_?

17. MaTu - i think we played in pools. ggz

17. Saffy - OMGGGGGGGG SAFFFFFFFFFFFY!!! thank you for being such a sweet and wonderful individual! and your cute to boot :) hehe plushies are hella tight, your too amazing for that. i see your picking up DK eh??? nice..... we could use one in az. if you ever want to practice together, we live sooooo close! we should play more!!! just hit me up. <3

21. Gah - ?_?

21. Wicked Deceit - i was watching your zelda vs kiras pit. ****.... that was nuts haha keep getting better and it was nice to meet you

1st Split - Axe/Light - @light - ****it brad! step it up! don't be a loser and you need to enter brawl singles. you know your gonna make money from melee might as well enter brawl singles and get some mu xp down :) once again, your a cool guy :) ggz

3. TAI - hi :) grats on 3rd. youll beat light and axe next time, i can feel it!

edit: daaaaaaaaamn it... did i miss the laughing tobacco again? :( oh wellz.... when i left i had some waiting at my homies house :) but i woulda rather smoked with you all :) smash while..... uh..... "not low" is hella fun! ask chris about our spear pillar incident on smashvile XD haha good sh*t

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Why didn't you go Jane?

EDIT: The derpy 'wall-eyed' meowth plushie made me laugh

1. Darklink (MK) $106 - Note to self, practice and keep getting better
2. Bloodhawk (Snake) $50 http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/images/item15/item15_080305_09-l.jpg --- Haha you're deff a lot better than you were when you got here though =D You're such a cool person. Do you like us more now than Michigan now?
3. Jard (MK/Snake) $23 --- Thanks for taking doubles with me. Learn the snake matchup too. After that you are freakin gold
4. Duff0 (Marth/Fox) --- It was so fun hanging out with you, thanks for chilling with me and letting me buy you food as a christmas present :p We are deff chilling throughout the break
5. Kira (Pit/Rob) --- you know I love you right? thanks for coming over and just keep getting better and don't john
5. Silly Kyle (Peach) --- I LOVE YOU! Keep improving and having dedication because it is DEFINITELY showing in your tournament matches
7. Darkshifter (DDD/Wario) --- Thanks a lot for coming and winning some plushies :p Hopefully I can go to Pound 4
7. Hades (Yoshi) --- Yoshi too good. Thanks for ****** us at AoE2 scrub
9. Phoenix Dragon (Falco) --- Congrats on getting a high placing even though you never come! You're a good player and you should practice more!
9. Dk Speed Dk (Diddy Kong/Pikachu) --- You're DK is getting a lot better, keep practicing so we can beat Dekar
9. Pickles (Game and Watch) You made it out of pools and you just visited! Good job on doing so and I hope to see you again
9. Axe (Ice Climbers/Toon Link) IM SO GLAD YOU'RE MOVING HERE. We have to hang out sir!

Brawl Pools Entrants who didn't make bracket

13. Black Crismon - you keep beating your placings every tournament, soon you'll be higher and higher if you keep practicing!
13. DerpdaDerp - FRUITY PEPPLES ALL DAY SON
13. Arod - Haha it was fun laughing with you. Hope to see you again!
13. Tommy - im so glad you didnt fair spike me this time haha
17. 2Fast - Thanks for coming, you should learn a high tier character >.>
17. Burt - keep practicing your snake and be better than dk speed dk :p
17. MaTu - It was fun playing you in singles, keep practicing and thanks for coming
17. Saffy - Words cant express how awesome you are. I'm so sad you are moving eventually for good :( Thanks for being there for ALL of us and I cant wait to see you again (Ill probably be your 'proctor' like next money)
21. Gah - you are way fun to hang out with, and you just got unlucky in pools :(. Next time you better make it out!
21. Wicked Deceit - Thanks for coming and almost beating Kira :)

Light --- you are seriously one of my favorite smashers. Tell when you are down here so I can host so everyone including myself can see you again!

To everyone else -- thanks for coming and treating my house with respect. I look forward to see you guys and everyone else in the future for these super fun tournaments!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
omfg I wrote out liek 4/5th my shoutouts then browser closed T_T.

<3 everyone too lazy to rewrite :'(

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Sorry but I tried playing melee with Tai and it was discouraging LOL. I can't even move in that game, and I finally chose my main for brawl so I'm probably gonna stay with that game. XD Yay for being the only DK main in AZ >_>" Plus Duffy, Chris (Darklink), & Bloodhawk play brawl and I like teaming with them! :D <3 EDIT: AND KYLE BB ILY<3
EDIT AGAIN: I'm still gonna use mk in doubles most likely, only against chris's team though,I kinda wanna learn how Dk works ._.
i can give private melee lessons ;)

hadesblade

Smash Lord
1. Darklink (MK) $106-grats on first as usual xD. idk why i was suprised when you rushed me when you were sayin you were gonna rush me xD. AND CUZ YOU WERE MAD AT ME FOR 1 LINE ILL MAKE IT LONGER :@ so.... uhh <3 lol you should play melee with me... uh... and figure out why my aoe isn't working.... yeah.... there you go long shoutout is long now

2. Bloodhawk (Snake) $50-good **** on second. If we play rts together again and its that one sided you should talk yan into conceding so we dont waist an hour looking for you guys xD.

3. Jard (MK/Snake) $23-didn't talk/play so =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ etc

4. Duff0 (Marth/Fox)- gg's, xD soon you'll be pass lonewolf as best marth in AZ :p lolz.

5. Kira (Pit/Rob)-you didn't bring your dirty dk? xD ugh we did so bad in dubz ><

5. Silly Kyle (Peach)- lol were so pro, third in random dubz before we played a match. I'm sorry I failed, you randomed peach first game and I didn't follow through and random yoshi the second one. xD

7. Darkshifter (DDD/Wario)- items are so legit lol. We still didn't get to play any friendlies :'( Duelist is too good, I vote for duelist side event next tourney.

7. Hades (Yoshi)-lol 7th? wtf? stop losing to non mk/snake you scrub. And stop closing the window while your writing shoutouts.

9. Phoenix Dragon (Falco)-ggs nice falco. you pwned me in dittos xD

9. Dk Speed Dk (Diddy Kong/Pikachu)- ggs, just realized (last time i was writing shoutouts) that you never paid me my $3 from our mm ._. so yeah idk if I'll remember next tourney but you owe me. :p ggs though your definitely getting better.

9. Pickles (Game and Watch)-we didn't talk/play, grats on making it out of pools though.

9. Axe (Ice Climbers/Toon Link)-thanks for helping me in melee. xD you should keep playing brawl even though you like melee more. Falco vs ic's was lulz, wouldn't of been nearly as close if you didn't mess up your cg like 20 times.

13. Black Crismon-I didn't see you play much but your placings are definitely saying your getting better. Keep coming and getting human experience and you will keep getting better. You're at that point where there isn't much more you can get from playing against cpus.

13. DerpdaDerp- your soo good at doubles lol anyway we had gg's, and can't believe I'm your favorite smasher xD.

13. Arod-grats on beating burt, your definetely getting better. Grats on taking me to last stock high % too.

13. Tommy - lol @ you texture hax.

17. Burt - ggs

17. Saffy -thanks for the plushies :)

21. Gah - your hawt avitar deceived me. I thought you mained zamus.

Cruzer-ggs your really good, come to more tournies.

Yan- lan party was fun lol @ us trying to get online aoe to work and failing xD

Light- needs moar brawl

k finally done with second time typing them >< their shorter this time though xD

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Way to rep MW, BH! Glad to see you're doing well.

The rest of you: miss you all!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
rubyiris stop trolling and gtfo
I'm not actually trolling, though.

Especially since none of my comments were actually serious.

I just love Mew/Celebi/Jirachi. Alot.

On a more serious note, move to Tucson and make me amazing at Brawl, and play Melee while you're at it. <3

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I love you too Chris, even if you don't like to give me credit. You're such a silly guy. I'll just have to get second next time to show you this tournament wasn't just a fluke. :) (I'd like to get first, but it might take a while)

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I love you too Chris, even if you don't like to give me credit. You're such a silly guy. I'll just have to get second next time to show you this tournament wasn't just a fluke. :) (I'd like to get first, but it might take a while)
Wobbles is coming back, so don't get too comfortable with second. xD

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
9. Dk Speed Dk (Diddy Kong/Pikachu)- ggs, just realized (last time i was writing shoutouts) that you never paid me my $3 from our mm ._. so yeah idk if I'll remember next tourney but you owe me. :p ggs though your definitely getting better.

i already paid you for the mm i gave you a 5 dollar bill and you gave me back 2 singles?

Gah777

Smash Lord
Alright, shoutouts! Here goes:

1. Darklink (MK)- Thanks for hosting and ggs on getting first (again lol). I had fun at ihop and the lan party afterwards. I'm glad I stayed ^_^ too bad you fell asleep before an epic match of Empire Earth though.
2. Bloodhawk (Snake)- Dude, ihop and the lan party was soo fun with you. You're too cool. P.S. stop being a Rubyiris XD lol (you need to urban dictionary that btw)
3. Jard (MK/Snake)- Who's Jem?
4. Duff0 (Marth/Fox)- GGs good marth and fox, but I almost had you on Norfair lol
5. Kira (Pit/Rob)- It was fun teaming with you on AoE2, too bad we got obliterated though >_<
5. Silly Kyle (Peach)- You just keep getting better and better! One day I will beat you! Consider yourself my rival now
7. Darkshifter (DDD/Wario)- Didn't get to play you or talk to you much, but thanks for helping me train the week before the tourney. Oh and items on friendlies were pretty fun. And so was Duelists. Hello Kitty Snake FTW lol
7. Hades (Yoshi)- Yoshi is too good! Also you're freaking amazing at RTS! You had everyone beat XD
9. Phoenix Dragon (Falco)- You're a funny guy, and it was fun competing for best Wolf in AZ with you, Jard and Kira. I never got to play you otherwise though... Next time maybe.
9. Dk Speed Dk (Diddy Kong/Pikachu)- I don't think I played you...
9. Pickles (Game and Watch)- Sorry, I don't think we talked or anything...
9. Axe (Ice Climbers/Toon Link)- **** that dimensional cape approach! It screwed my entire mindset over! That's the only reason I lost to your meta lol
13. Black Crismon- Good friendlies! Keep repping that Sonic and getting better. Your tourney placing are showing improvement!
13. DerpdaDerp- I think the only time I saw you was when Kyle was giving me a ride back to Chris's house...
13. Arod- ****, good Lucas! Keep up the good work
13. Tommy-You, sir, got FREAKING lucky in random singles. GGs though.
17. 2Fast- Fun friendlies, you have a pretty good Ike. Also, keep working on that ZSS
17. Burt- Good Snake, man!
17. MaTu- Um... who are you?
17. Saffy-Omg, thanks for the plushies! You beat me in every friendly we had, except when you used Ganon XD You're one of the two girls I know who play Smash, and the only one I know who's good at it lol. Hopefully we can hang out more, you're too cool :D By the way, are you going to be able to make it to Crimson's tourney?
21. Gah- Sheesh man, what's going down? You really need to improve.
21. Wicked Deceit- I didn't talk to you or play you, but I did see one of your friendlies with Silly Kyle. Keep repping that Zelda!
Yan-Holy crap! The lan party was SOO fun. We should have played a little more UT, but it was still fun. Too bad Hades surrendered on Empire Earth though. He almost had us, i'm not sure why he would just give up like that lol

Duff0

Smash Ace
We don't record Brawl at all in AZ.

And we usually record Melee every tournament, but Tai didn't bring his gamebridge because he was under the impression that I wasn't bringing my laptop.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Rubyiris strikes again!

Also, I don't think he said anything about Phoenix since he said Tempe...

And another thing, sarcasm is really hard to pick up on over the Internet. Most people will think you're serious/trolling...

hadesblade

Smash Lord

i already paid you for the mm i gave you a 5 dollar bill and you gave me back 2 singles?
oyeah, I knew that. Now I feel bad ><. Short term memory loss johns. I remember saying you'd pay me after you got food, then I dont remember getting paid after you got food. lol.

@Lan party people: I don't know why I conceded. Now that I think about it, I probably would of won if I played it out. Sleep deprivation does weird things to you. :p And I'm getting so pro at UT. One game I got second to last instead of last O_o

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Rubyiris strikes again!

Also, I don't think he said anything about Phoenix since he said Tempe...

And another thing, sarcasm is really hard to pick up on over the Internet. Most people will think you're serious/trolling...
Fine then; Tempe sucks moves to Tucson.

Gah777

Smash Lord
If you're willing to pay for moving costs and college tuition, I will happily move to tuscon

Top Bottom