• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xiivi Loves America Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer

Xiivi Loves America
Mafia!

Welcome to Xiivi Loves America Mafia! Seems that ******* Xiivi and his Zangoose have invaded Australia in hopes of conquering it in the name of America! Can the Aussies step it up and put a stop to him and his evil patriotic plan? Only time will tell!

Rules:

1) Please enjoy this game and do not act in a manner that would make the game unenjoyable for others! (This includes personal attacks!)
2) The game mod is the game god. However, if you feel the game god happens to be testing your faith by placing an error in the game, then please feel free to point it out!
3) Editing your posts is not allowed, and multi-posting is instead encouraged in its place. Any and all edits will be reversed!
4) If you are allowed to communicate with another player outside of this thread, then please follow the communication instructions within your role PM!
5) Do not quote role PMs or any other form of communication with the Game Mod. Failure to comply will result in a modkill. You may paraphase your role PM as you see fit, but keep everything in your own words!
6) Please follow the confirmation instructions in your role PM!
7) All votes must follow the format of "Vote: NAME".
8) You are not required to unvote, however if you do, then please use the format of "Unvote: NAME".
9) You may vote for No Lynch.
10) A lynch will occur when a majority of votes has been reached.
11) If a majority has not been reached, then there is a forced No Lynch.
12) A) Deadline for the Day Phase will equal a time of ten days.
12) B) Deadline for the Night Phase will equal a time of two days.
13) During any day phase a player may perform the action "Request: Deadline Extension". The deadline will be extended by 2 days. Each player may do this once time throughout the course of the game.
15) Twilight Phase will occur between Day Phase and Night Phase. All living players including those about to be lynched will be allowed to communicate in thread until a death scene is posted.
16) After your death you are allowed to select one of the following as a final remark:
"Go Aussies!"
"Go America!"
17) You are expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you are not active for a period longer than 48 hours, you will receive a prod. If you do not post in thread with-in 48 hours of prod, you will be replaced. Multiple prods will result in replacement at moderator's discretion. If you have pre-planned absence, then please notify the game mod ahead of time and you will not be prodded.
18) Failure to adhere to rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.
19) Please avoid using HTML and coloured font in your posts.
20) Example Role PM:

Vanilla Townie Role PM said:
Welcome to Xiivi Loves America Mafia, {Name}. You are a Vanilla Townie.

You have nothing other than your undying loyalty to Australia and your vote.

You are town-aligned; you win when all threats to Australia (pretty much that ******* Xiivi & his Zangoose) are eliminated.

Please confirm your role by quoting it back to me. You can find the game thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261910. Good luck.
Game-specific

* All roles are assigned entirely at random.
* There are no jesters in this game.
* There are no survivors in this game.
* There are no politicians in this game.

Players

1. LeishaChu - Sieg
  2. Lord Bowser
  3. Pete278
  4. SummonerAU
  5. undead_moose
  6. unreon
  7. Vyse
  8. Vlade
  9. xXArrowXx
Important Posts:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Exactly. If I joined this mafia, I would do anything for America.

So I better not.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
With 7/9 checking in, let's begin!

Day 1

It's a nice peaceful day in Australia. And all of your wonderful Aussie smashers are having a great time at an Aussie Pride smashfest! However, it isn't tranquil for long as there is evil American plotting amongst you!

Suddenly, out of nowhere, CAOTIC, Aussie Traitor kills S.D, DJ. Cat, and Jei Jei: Aussie Loyalists!

"Haha, see you guys! I'm heading back off to San Diego! Maybe I'll be back after America has taken over!"

Everyone begins to panic! Only one person could be so heartless to arrange this takeover, and you all know it must be him and his pet attempting to mess everything up!

Find him and deport him back to America before he gets his way!

Day 1 Begins.

Day 1 Vote Count 0

LeishaChu - (0)
Lord Bowser - (0)
Pete278 - (0)
SummonerAU - (0)
undead_moose - (0)
unreon - (0)
Vyse - (0)
Vlade - (0)
xXArrowXx - (0)

Not Voting - LeishaChu, Lord Bowser, Pete278, SummonerAU, undead_moose, unreon, Vyse, Vlade, xXArrowXx (
)

Deadline for Day 1 is January 28th, 2010 9:00PM AEST. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Sieg

Smash Champion
It's past the deadline btw.

Unless AEST is American Eastern Standard. Which is actually pretty confusing lol.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Leisha, holding back on posts and waiting on others isn't the way to go here. I'm thinking you're just looking for an easy target to get a kill today.

Vote: LeishaChu

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
rofl, you Aussies suck. And you all thought I wubbed you...

bahahaha *stabs*

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Tad bit early to be tossing around random votes isnt it? lets at least let people talk so we can get this train moving
Copying Xiivi's post in this Newbie Mafia game:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8853092&postcount=66

Hello, new players, welcome to the RVS. Please drop a vote for whatever random reason you please. Make sure you pay attention to the number of votes a player has and the number needed to lynch though! I won't forgive anyone for dropping a vote at L-1 (The number of votes required for a lynch [7] minus one [6]) and claiming they didn't realize it! Unless it's Lord Bowser who we lynch. Feel free to drop some votes on him because he's a big bad Zangoose. :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
@Moose & Arrow:
Tell me, what do you think are the most effective ways of getting discussion going from the get go?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I think chucking out random votes aren't going to get us anywhere imo, I mean i do support a lynching someone tonight. But we really need to work on picking the right choice.

But then again, there's no evidence to Analise right at this point

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Attention: I made a mistake in post #29
The vote count to lynch is 5. Meaning L-1 is 4

FoS: SummonerAU

FoS stands for 'Finger of Suspicion' and means that whilst you don't want to vote for them, you do have your eye on them.

Currently I have an FoS on SummonerAU because he's questioning my previous post which references my first post wherein I clearly stated my reasoning for wanting to begin a Lord Bowser bandwagon.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Leisha, holding back on posts and waiting on others isn't the way to go here. I'm thinking you're just looking for an easy target to get a kill today.

Vote: LeishaChu

May I add very non commital.

@Vyse: The fact that you jumped on such a little thing after being voted is suspicious too me. Also, if you're going to FoS me day one, why not just vote for me? If Lord Bowser is indeed for a silly reason/random why not vote someone who you find suspicious?

Vote: Vyse
FoS: Leisha

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well regardless of gender, anything can really be possible. But since we really lack evidence now so im just going to wait till an agreement comes across

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
So you're going to withhold your vote until you have a position of power?

Nice. Very nice.

Top Bottom