• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xiivi Loves America Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Thats very suss leisha but i will let it slide for today

I can always get my suss people tomorrow

I dont really want to vote for someone unless they make a massive slip

So if a vote does come close to arrow i will be changing... unless he made a massive slip

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I think chucking out random votes aren't going to get us anywhere imo, I mean i do support a lynching someone tonight. But we really need to work on picking the right choice.

But then again, there's no evidence to Analise right at this point
MafiaScumWiki said:
However often one has no real information to go on at the beginning of a game. In this case, one cannot actually do better than acting at random -- and someone has to do something, or nothing will happen. It is assumed here that voting is the only action one can take at this stage of the game with any real effect.
Leisha, what you must understand is that it is up to us to initiate something that will turn into discussion. The point of pressuring somebody with little to no logic is to see how they respond, and see how others respond. Who joins the wagon, who doesn't, what order people wagon, what people decide to ignore it completely.

lol.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Vyse, why didn't you vote me before. Please refer to this:
@Vyse: The fact that you jumped on such a little thing after being voted is suspicious too me. Also, if you're going to FoS me day one, why not just vote for me? If Lord Bowser is indeed for a silly reason/random why not vote someone who you find suspicious?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Sieg & other non-players, please refrain from posting in the topic for now unless it's to sign-up as a replacement. ;)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
lawl, i dont really understand what im doing wrong this time vyse =S okay i made a typo, live with it... we all make mistakes =/

Suit yourself

Vote: Vyse

Sieg

Smash Champion
I'll be a replacement if you need some. I'm back at work tomorrow which means I can troll this forum endlessly day on day lol.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
May I add very non commital.

@Vyse: The fact that you jumped on such a little thing after being voted is suspicious too me. Also, if you're going to FoS me day one, why not just vote for me? If Lord Bowser is indeed for a silly reason/random why not vote someone who you find suspicious?

FoS: Leisha
Jumping on little things is necessary at this stage of the game to make things snowball into real discussion. Also, I only FoS'd you to demonstrate FoS'ing and to see if people would join the bandwagon.

Well regardless of gender, anything can really be possible. But since we really lack evidence now so im just going to wait till an agreement comes across
Vote: LeishaChu

My current vote on LeishaChu is a mixture of theory and policy.

The theory is that LeishaChu does not wish to cast a vote because she is scum and does not want to have her play scrutinised. The policy reason is that a player who is not willing to scum hunt and wishes to ride on other player's theories is a good lynch to make.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Vyse, why didn't you vote me before. Please refer to this:
Your post ninja'd me, so I didn't see it :(

lawl, i dont really understand what im doing wrong this time vyse =S okay i made a typo, live with it... we all make mistakes =/

Suit yourself

I quoted that part of your post because I thought it was a funny Freudian slip. And because I'm immature :laugh:

Im in an epic rage mood now =<
Please don't hate me :(
<3

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Jumping on little things is necessary at this stage of the game to make things snowball into real discussion. Also, I only FoS'd you to demonstrate FoS'ing and to see if people would join the bandwagon.
I'm not debating the jumping on little things. Demonstrating FoS is all well and good, but why didn't you demonstrate on Lord Bowser like you previous demonstration? I find it suspicious. You also didn't answer why you wouldn't vote someone you found suspicious and instead decided to keep the random vote and not the vote the person you had a little thing on.

Please say why you didn't :]

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Its okay <3 just stiring the mood =P

Yeah ill have a big think about my vote tomorrow, I'm going keep a watch for Vyse and Summoner

Until then...

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm not debating the jumping on little things. Demonstrating FoS is all well and good, but why didn't you demonstrate on Lord Bowser like you previous demonstration? I find it suspicious. You also didn't answer why you wouldn't vote someone you found suspicious and instead decided to keep the random vote and not the vote the person you had a little thing on.

Please say why you didn't :]
Basically to continue my previous plan to set the game in motion by seeing who would join my wagon or not. Admittedly, you have a point though. I could have swapped my vote over to you, but I didn't want to budge from my wagon until I thought I had a decent case to make like my one against Leisha.

It's sorta the way KevinM plays, lol.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Vote Count 1

LeishaChu - Vyse (
)
Lord Bowser - (0)
Pete278 - (0)
SummonerAU - (0)
undead_moose - Pete278 (
)
unreon - (0)
Vyse - SummonerAU, LeishaChu (
)
Vlade - (0)
xXArrowXx - undead_moose (
)

Not Voting - Lord Bowser, unreon, Vlade, xXArrowXx (
)

Deadline for Day 1 is January 28th, 2010 9:00PM AEST. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I really don't think simply voting whoever voted you will accomplish anything, I understand VYse voted me to get something moving and something to base votes off, me immediately voting Vyse simply because he voted me doesn't help town at all, the same applies to you Leisha.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Is it coincidental that you voted Leisha straight after she voted you?

Well?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Also, cool OMGUS vote Vyse.
But that doesn't matter, because it's not really an OMGUS vote.

An OMGUS (Oh My God You Suck) vote refers to a vote done in direct retaliation to somebody's vote or argument against you.

My reasoning was:

The theory is that LeishaChu does not wish to cast a vote because she is scum and does not want to have her play scrutinised. The policy reason is that a player who is not willing to scum hunt and wishes to ride on other player's theories is a good lynch to make.
Not because I was retaliating against anything towards me.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Lord Bowser, who are you voting for then? Feel free to throw accusations out but vote to back them up.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Oh, I believe it was a subtle gesture Vyse. I think you're good enough at the game to realise that it's a bad idea usually.

Vyse, if you were scum, would you avoid OMGUS votes?
What made your suspicions so good that you decided to vote her after she actually voted then?

I hope you enjoy being active in this thread Vyse.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
It's because I enjoy making you post. You told me that you dislike revealing things in mafia games regardless of alignment. I don't see playing cards close to your chest about anything other than power roles as town as being a good thing so I'm going to make you say some things.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
@Lord Bowser
Lord Bowser, who are you voting for then? Feel free to throw accusations out but vote to back them up.
Pete: How do you feel about LeishaChu and Vyse at this point in time?
Vlade: Same Question^
Arrow: Same Question^
Unreon: Same Question^

Vlade

Social Outcast
While Vyse has backed up his suspicions with good reasoning, Leisha seems to be waiting for an opportunity to jump on a bandwagon that may start. Her "let's wait and see" posts seem too counterproductive for a townie in my eyes to be honest. I think Vyse did the right thing to randomly vote Lord Bowser because like he said, how else are we going to get discussion going? We need information to work from, and that was probably the best way to start it - note the reactions of some people? Including yourself Summoner? :)

Vote: LeishaChu
FoS: SummonerAU

Toby.

Smash Master
FFFFFFF I wanted to be in this game so badly but forgot to shotgun a spot.

Oh well I've been studying all your play styles and lots of previous games, so I guess I'll keep doing that until the next game.

Sorry for interrupting your fun...please carry on :p

<3 <3 <3!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Yes, Vyse hasn't backed up his vote with good reasoning though. Firstly, he used something from the last game and that fact that Leisha is acting the same way this game. Secondly, he's giving himself a fallback when/if LeishaChu flips town. Say Vyse IS mafia, if Leisha is voted today and dies, when she flips town, Vyse can just say "she wasn't helping anyway"

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Vyse, if you were scum, would you avoid OMGUS votes?
Yes and no.
This should tell you why: http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Omgus

Specifically "Occasionally a Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote, feigning outrage to get someone else closer to a lynch."

Otherwise, no. OMGUS votes are not acceptable at all.
In fact, let's look at Leisha's vote on me:

Suit yourself

She's voting me because I pointed out a funny spelling mistake?

What made your suspicions so good that you decided to vote her after she actually voted then?
Remember, she ninja'd me with her vote.
I was under the impression she wasn't going to vote at all.

She has now, and I don't think it holds much merit until she can disprove my theory by actively scumhunting.

Would you mind answering the same question you posed me here?

I hope you enjoy being active in this thread Vyse.
Same to you my friend :)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Hi Toby <3

Also Vlade, I didn't really explain this but you did say his idea to random vote Bowser was a good idea. I'm not questioning his vote for Bowser at all :]

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Would you mind specifically pointing out the questions so I don't misinterpret what questions you mean Vyse? Also, stop complaining about being ninja'd, check the page before you post :]

I'm not going to allow the use of "oh but she ninja'd my vote" as an excuse. You can avoid almost ALL ninja's by refreshing.

Top Bottom