• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xiivi Loves America Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It's because I enjoy making you post. You told me that you dislike revealing things in mafia games regardless of alignment. I don't see playing cards close to your chest about anything other than power roles as town as being a good thing so I'm going to make you say some things.
Actually that is my strategy. Attack my play as much as you want, but when it comes to role claiming, I try extra hard to defend myself and do everything possible to avoid relying on a role claim.

Yes, Vyse hasn't backed up his vote with good reasoning though. Firstly, he used something from the last game and that fact that Leisha is acting the same way this game. Secondly, he's giving himself a fallback when/if LeishaChu flips town. Say Vyse IS mafia, if Leisha is voted today and dies, when she flips town, Vyse can just say "she wasn't helping anyway"
Actually no. Whilst my current vote reflects my opinion of her play in Rocky, it is an attack on her post #49.

Well regardless of gender, anything can really be possible. But since we really lack evidence now so im just going to wait till an agreement comes across
Which clearly stated her position and stance on her strategy, which I formed a theory around.

FFFFFFF I wanted to be in this game so badly but forgot to shotgun a spot.

Oh well I've been studying all your play styles and lots of previous games, so I guess I'll keep doing that until the next game.

Sorry for interrupting your fun...please carry on :p

<3 <3 <3!
It's alright Toby, it's a 9 person game with shorter deadlines, so it should be quicker than Rocky.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Would you mind specifically pointing out the questions so I don't misinterpret what questions you mean Vyse?
What made your suspicions so good that you decided to vote her after she actually voted then?

Also, stop complaining about being ninja'd, check the page before you post :]

I'm not going to allow the use of "oh but she ninja'd my vote" as an excuse. You can avoid almost ALL ninja's by refreshing.
Mostly it's so that all my typing doesn't go to waste. lol.

And either way, I didn't address her vote on me at all in my post, which means it's not an OMGUS vote, but a vote based in theory unrelated to her reason of voting for me.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
pointing out I'd like you to specify which questions you want me to answer again.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
EditByWayOfPost:

The question I posed back to you: What made your suspicions so good that you decided to vote her after she actually voted then?

Is actually inaccurate. What I really mean is why is your vote on her?

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Summoner I'm unsure at the moment, Vyse has done a good job of getting things rolling and putting pressure on people so I'm inclined to see how things roll out otm.

FoS:Vyse
I know Vyse is a good player at mafia and he may be using that to his advantage, I mean if mafia leads the town it's gg the alternative to that is if he was lynched and town we'd lose a great asset.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I voted Leisha before she voted.
---From here on was ninja'd so I laughed---
I will presume you meant the question to be "What made your suspicions so good that you decided to vote her?" because I didn't want her to play like she did last game. Regardless of her alignment this game I just don't want to see inactiveness because I HATE IT. IT'S SO BORING. I didn't believe this to be much better than a random vote because I can't go by the assumption she will play the same way. Then there was the little thing with the mention of Lord Bowser as a Zangoose and then another thing with FoS which I think are a better basis for a vote than a theory of inactivity.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
" How do you feel about LeishaChu and Vyse at this point in time?"

they are trying to make something out of nothing... just watching how it goes
cant really tell between them enough to make my vote not random. leaning more towards liesha being town tho.

ah might aswell come out with it

Vote:Vlade

he seems logical but abit to much pressuring on a potential townie.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Going back over some posts, I saw these posted by Arrow.
So what does Australia mean to you?
(town please try to be patriotic...)
i dont want vyse trying to lynch me for bad grammer and speeling...
FoS: vyse
Arrow, the advocate of lynching today not placing a vote. I'm pretty surprised by that.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Could people who have said they are think about their vote at least lay a random vote?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Vlade, who said random votes can't bandwagon?

The idea is to stop people being inactive so we don't get distracted by killing inactives/letting mafia lurk. Pretty much I want to avoid what Sieg was doing last game :]

Sieg

Smash Champion
Sorry what I did was effective and accurately used.

Next time I will try to be more active and fail at my specific roles for the game.

EDIT: YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS POST XIIVI.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
You miss the point Sieg. The idea is to make mafia members post more. I'm not attacking you for playing as you did.

Vote: LeishaChu

I worked out an idea when I was trying to sleep last night :]

Pete278

Smash Lord
I..wow, didn't expect the thread to move so quickly. Leisha does seem a tad suspicious (who thinks out a random vote? you don't have anything to actually consider), but I dislike letting pressure votes get to the point that the mob has control of the hammer, so..
FoS: Leisha

Probably vote later, depending on how the pressure goes.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
;-;

So many 'I'll see how it goes'

@Leisha: Have you had a big think a decided on the vote for today?
@Lord Bowser: Who do you feel is the most suspicious atm?

Vote: Lord Bowser

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
well we can decide to choose a pot of random people then get game moderator to roll it....

say 2 people voted liesh.. that means there will be 2 sides on the die as liesh. etc..
so the bandwagoning increases the chance however essentially is random.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Vote Count 2

LeishaChu - Vyse, Vlade (
)
Lord Bowser - (0)
Pete278 - (0)
SummonerAU - (0)
undead_moose - Pete278 (
)
unreon - (0)
Vyse - LeishaChu (
)
Vlade - xXArrowXx (
)
xXArrowXx - undead_moose, SummonerAU (
)

Not Voting - Lord Bowser, unreon (
)

Deadline for Day 1 is January 28th, 2010 9:00PM AEST. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

No word from unreon still, will replace if needed.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
So, you two would rather making the vote entirely random instead of going after people with little suspicious things?

You two made me frown.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I think it isn't a good idea. If you want a random vote, get the town to do it and leave the mod out of it.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Moose, that's the point. How can players do something truly random when there's people with ulterior motives in the game. We want those people to do as much as possible so we can catch them out on it. If you tell the mod to just roll dice, how will we get this info?

At least if people get a lynch today we can see if the person flips town and then see who was on the bandwagon. Odds are there's a scum member in there.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I'm more suspicious of Arrow than Moose though. Mosoe cam up with the idea and didn't sign himself to it. At least Moose did. inb4 Arrow says he will

I've voted Arrow
FoS: Leisha
fingernail of suspicion: Vyse, Moose

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Hey Moose, it's a pretty terrible plan if it relies on everyone going with you. People aren't even going to touch that day one if they're smart as, you know, everyone has potential to be scum.

I assume your plan was to see who would put themselves into the random kill?

Top Bottom