• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: MASTER'S CHALLENGE FINALS! $2,000 In GUARANTEED Pot Bonuses! 10/15th-17th/2010

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
LDA.INC WITH GREAT PLEASURE, PROUDLY PRESENTS:

$2,000 In GUARANTEED Pot Bonuses!

WHEN: OCTOBER 15TH - 17TH, 2010 (FRIDAY - SUNDAY)

I want this date secured. I want you ALL to mark this on your calendars. This tournament will be the greatest tournament EVER in Midwest Competitive Smash History...I hope. :bee:

THIS IS GRAND FINALS FROM THE...

LET'S HEAR THE HYPE!!!

WHERE: J. JIREH'S COFFEE HOUSE 1704 7TH STREET WINTHROP HARBOR, IL (TEMPORARY VENUE. VENUE LOCATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

GAMES BEING PLAYED (AND GUARANTEED POT BONUS PAYOUTS):

- SSBB SINGLES ($500 IN GUARANTEED POT BONUS MONEY - DIVIDED 1ST: $250, 2ND: $125, 3RD: $60, 4TH: $30, 5TH: $17.50 EACH)

- SSBB DOUBLES ($300 IN GUARANTEED POT BONUS MONEY - DIVIDED 1ST: $90 EACH, 2ND: $50 EACH, 3RD: $10 EACH AND A HUG FROM WEBSTER)

- SSBM SINGLES ($500 IN GUARANTEED POT BONUS MONEY - DIVIDED 1ST: $250, 2ND: $125, 3RD: $60, 4TH: $30, 5TH: $17.50 EACH)

- SSBM DOUBLES ($300 IN GUARANTEED POT BONUS MONEY - DIVIDED 1ST: $90 EACH, 2ND: $50 EACH, 3RD: $10 EACH AND A HUG FROM WEBSTER)

- SSBB + ($50 - IN GUARANTEED POT BONUS MONEY FOR 1ST PLACE)

- TATSUNOKO VS. CAPCOM: ULTIMATE ALL STARS ($100 - IN GURANTEED POT BONUS MONEY FOR 1ST PLACE)

- SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 ($100 - IN GUARANTEED POT BONUS MONEY FOR 1ST PLACE)

- TEKKEN 6 ($100 - IN GUARANTEED POT BONUS MONEY FOR 1ST PLACE)

- NARUTO REVOLUTION 3 ($50 - IN GUARANTEED POT BONUS MONEY FOR 1ST PLACE)

VENUE FEE: $20

VENUE INFORMATION:

COMING SOON!!!

TOURNAMENT DAY AND TIME SCHEDULE:

- FRIDAY:

* NARUTO REVOLUTION 3
* TATSUNOKO VS. CAPCOM: ULTIMATE ALL STARS
* SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4
* TEKKEN 6

- SATURDAY:

* SSBB DOUBLES
* SSBB +
* SSBB SINGLES

- SUNDAY:

* SSBM DOUBLES
* SSBM SINGLES

TOURNAMENT GAME RULES AND REGULATIONS:

COMING SOON!!!

AIRPORT INFORMATION:

COMING SOON!!!

HOTEL/INN/MOTEL INFORMATION:

COMING SOON!!!

GET READY TO GO FOR BROKE!!!

...MORE DETAILS COMING SOON. IT'S TIME TO GET EVEN MORE SERIOUS!!!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I am gonna try to have all the info posted by the end of tonight.

There's a lot to cover.

I'm glad folks are taking a peak at the festivities to come.

Are you folks truely ready for a GDLK EXPERIENCE?!?!?!

Pound4 may took the title of best of the year...so far. But I'm dedicated to bring something just as AMAZING!!!

Is this finals to a circuit?
I'd like to call it a series. Cuz most of the qualifers will be stationary in Winthrop Harbor, IL. But there will be qualifiers elsewhere.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i will eventually forget about this but i will try to come. since ill be in college by then ill be doing a lot of OoS tourneys hopefully

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
guys I sincerely would like to ask you folks to ALSO post in this same titled thread in the "tournament listings" section of this site.

REMEMBER WE AS A COMMUNITY CAN GENERATE HYPE BY CREATING HYPE. AND I'D LIKE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR ALL OF US.

chansen

Smash Lord
i guess i should post in this thread to be helpful and such

I can plan to be there, but:

Do I have to pay venue if i want to just hang out like i always do?

Also, Webster is the most ridiculous poster since 5150.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Isn't this when Season's Beatings usually is?
Indeed. But it's more of a 2d oriented tournament. I've been to SB2 and SB3. And imho, Smash is kinda "just thrown in there" (this is also how I feel things are done at EVO too). I really don't like the sound of that. I want all fighting games that are ran at an event to feel just as important as the other ones.

I also would like to add:

THAT I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT APPROVE ABOUT HOW 98% OF THE WWW.SHORYUKEN.COM COMMUNITY, FEELS TOWARDS THE SMASH COMMUNITY!!!

PM for details...

TBH: I heard that Fugee, might NOT even run SB this year anyways. But if him and his staff decide to do so, maybe I can "lighten his load" and take the Smash portion off his shoulders. Since a great handful of players will be coming to my event.

Also, I secured this date because it fits into my busy schedule for the year. Since I am running tournaments around the country for this series. Promoting it. And supporting other tournaments that are willing to become part of the series. :)

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
WTF too good. I have absolutely no idea if I will have anything going on at that date, but I am going to try my best to come to this, sounds insane.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, looks like the smashers aren't the only ones stepping up their game this time around! Way to step it up Webster! (oh man oh man oh man....)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
uh....lol, yea its a pretty long way. I'm prolly gonna try to come. Looking forward for melee players there

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Woah hate much Jason? It is a 2 day event so it's not like there isn't time for adding more than 1 event...
Plus why hate on games in beta. Give em' time and they will be good.

Top Bottom