• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Naruto (Need more animators!) (Added BrawlVault link)

ds22

Smash Lord

(Wait1)
With his Rasengan and his Shadow Clones, the knucklehead ninja from Konoha (finally) joins the Brawl!

Our goal is to get Naruto fully playable in Brawl and so far so good.
BrawlVault Download link (V4 with even more fixed hitboxes):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5760&Moderated=All

Here are vids showing some of his animations:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2N_XyvkBtU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8uEpg2vCp8

And here are some (but not all) of the animations we already got:

Run.

Fall.

(More pictures to come)

To-do:
Making more animations.
Done:
Fixed the grab glitch.
Fixed the TransN problem.
Fixed the grab other characters problem (credit to Leafbarret for pointing that out).

The team:
ds22 (me): Made the Naruto PSA (V0.6.6b) and in charge of the PSA edits.
Piggybank67: Making most of the animations and in charge of recruiting people to help us animate.
MaRRoK: Making animations (real good Attack11 and 12).
Baro: Making animations.
KyuubiDemon1: Making animations.
Dingoberriz: He'll also make animations, help with the PSA and is one of the two people who worked on Naruto CoN PSA (alongside with .Fade).
Nerfispwnage243: Making animations (Dash attack)
Nuclear432: Making animations (currently busy with Side Smash).
(More members to come)

Naruto will replace Ike.
We chose him because we already have 2 wonderfull Naruto PSA's for Ike (V0.6.6b and CoN), which we will use as reference in this project.

If you want to join our team, go to this thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=5808.0

DL for Valley of the End BRSTM:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zu2lyuz52yc
(Thanks to Gregory2590)

(This thread is still under construction and will be updated a lot of times)

diosensakiara

Smash Apprentice
I am a big fan of NARUTO SHIPPUDEN and i just want to let you guy know i 100% support this!Cant wait till launch! =3

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
Not much of a Naruto fan, but this does look like it would be very much on the epic side of character mods. Good luck and good job so far!

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
I was wondering where this topic was since you guys said it was created already. o_0(not the kittycorp one)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh god... please don't, just don't.
There's always one, isn't there? XD

Mockery aside, I had a feeling you'd try to get the model in after the two movesets that have been made for him have been successful. Hope things turn out alright. :3

Alphatron

Smash Champion
^Well, after the major recent chapter trolling and Sasuke hijacking, I'm surprised that people (like myself) still DO like Naruto. Either way, good luck completing this.

Baro

Smash Journeyman
someone pm me a link to the file of what is currently done and what animation you'd want me to do.

like I've said before, I'm just going to do whatever I can to help.

and make suggestions along the way, of course. like, I'd only want him carrying ONE kunai..

ds22

Smash Lord
I have to try and remove one of the Kunai again (the left one, if that is ok).
The last time I tried it crashed in BrawlBox, but I'll try again later.
EDIT: Ok, I deleted the left Kunai and Naruto now has only one Kunai.

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
I have an optional, but silly suggestion. You should make Naruto's multihit attacks(like his rasengan) cause the opponent to mutter his/her "pain grunt" the same amount of times the person was hit. Just like in the CON games lolz. I got this idea when I giant rasengan'd someone in Revolution 3. But is this even possible?

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
Take those Kunai out meh dojo.
No Kunai. He doesnt use them that much. Do you have to hex them out?

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Which stage from Revolution 3 would be best for converting into a Brawl stage? I want to start working on his stage.

ds22

Smash Lord
Awh. I liked the two kunai idea lol.
It doesn't affect anything, so no need for two Kunai's (that and the fact they almost never use two Kunai's at the same time)

i mean that if you hex sakura we should use peach for the model the replace
I have a hexed Sakura, but I don't think that has any priority right now (I also have a hexed Sasuke, but I have him to Nerfispwnage243).

Which stage from Revolution 3 would be best for converting into a Brawl stage? I want to start working on his stage.
Valley of the End would be (EPIC) nice.

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
Wouldn't it be weird to have it wirhout an animated waterfall? Also, I have the BRSTM(the Naruto vs. Sasuke one, not the newer lame one) if anyone wants it.

Jiiprah

Smash Apprentice
I've only watched it a few times but I know one thing I want included: Him duplicating himself in some way

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
Reporting in with the Final Valley STRM! Right now, it's renamed to the Pikmin main theme song's ID but you can rename it yourself if you want.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9pimy0

Also, how do you plan on getting the sexy jutsu model when the gamecube games aren't MDL0?

ds22

Smash Lord
Reporting in with the Final Valley STRM! Right now, it's renamed to the Pikmin main theme song's ID but you can rename it yourself if you want.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9pimy0

Also, how do you plan on getting the sexy jutsu model when the gamecube games aren't MDL0?
Thank you for the song (it's a bit soft though).
But I don't know where we would get the Sexy Jutsu model from (maybe Piggybank67 knows).

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
i have the dash attack animation but i'm at someone else's house right now so ill upload the new motion.pac later

Revven

FrankerZ
I don't think CONR1 or CONR2 have the sexy jutsu because both those games take place around the attack on Konoha and Retrieval Sasuke arc, both of which the sexy jutsu (as I recall anyway) didn't get used as a joke in. The only CON games that had it was the very first one and the second one, both of which are on the GCN and the GCN doesn't use MDL0s so...

Top Bottom