• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Naruto (Need more animators!) (Added BrawlVault link)

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
I don't think CONR1 or CONR2 have the sexy jutsu because both those games take place around the attack on Konoha and Retrieval Sasuke arc, both of which the sexy jutsu (as I recall anyway) didn't get used as a joke in. The only CON games that had it was the very first one and the second one, both of which are on the GCN and the GCN doesn't use MDL0s so...
^^exactly :(

KAZECoyote

Smash Cadet
I think Kid Naruto on EX 3 has it for his counter? But I dont remember; I got rid of the iso.

I could make a brawl texture(and multiple colors) for this project.

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
I think Kid Naruto on EX 3 has it for his counter? But I dont remember; I got rid of the iso.

I could make a brawl texture(and multiple colors) for this project.
hmmm lemme see
i think he does too

and the animations are going great :D

EDIT: i dont think he does do sexy jutsu :(

modify zero suit?

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
Wouldn't it be better to put it in the first post just in case you guys decide to use the stage as his official one? *needs to learn brawlbox*

Baro

Smash Journeyman
I've hit a snag on the stage.

The background of the stage and the physical platform that opponents fight on are entirely different models... How could I go about combining the two?

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Make the background Modeldata[1] and make the actual stage Modeldata[2]. This is how Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 do it and the same applies to a few custom stages I've seen as well. However, I'm just theorizing.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
It's stuff like this that makes me wander what WON'T be put into Brawl by the time SSB4 rolls around. God, to think that Brawl's only been out for two years and people have figured out how to put completely new characters into the game.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
It's stuff like this that makes me wander what WON'T be put into Brawl by the time SSB4 rolls around. God, to think that Brawl's only been out for two years and people have figured out how to put completely new characters into the game.
Dedicated fans can do anything. Also I'm not even sure how many of these "projects" are going to be completed.

Bwoodboy18

Smash Cadet
Naruto hmm? This actually looks a lot better then the Naruto PSA I have now.....whether he can stand up to Onslaught Falcon or Hyper Sonic should be interesting lol.

Anyway, is there a release date in mind that your shooting for?

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
lol yeah. Not the best. Though he did say it wasn't quite finished but he could've just meant the freezing problem.

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
left u guys a message on KC-mm.
ive been busy this week and havent been able to work on it. ill most likely have the attack13 and Fair done this weekend

nerfispwnage243

Smash Cadet
Ok so it seems like the Dash Attack is really really fast, and I can't even see if the attack goes anywhere in the video :( does it work like it's supposed to? I need to know if I need to fix it or not. Thanks.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
The three hit combo's animations are too modest, in my opinion. He should be moving more and faster, to fit his wild attack style. Everything else looks great.

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
The three hit combo's animations are too modest, in my opinion. He should be moving more and faster, to fit his wild attack style. Everything else looks great.
hey zeruel i made the run
but im not too happy abt it :(
i wish it was slower but ike's seems to be only 17 frames
ideas?

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I don't really know much about making movesets, but is it possible to make Naruto run up walls like he does in his games/anime? If not, the wall jumping that the Zero PSA had would be cool.

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
check out my signature
u can use it if u want :D

EDIT: it's not showing up O.o

Top Bottom