• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free Entry to NSH! MacD won!

Charoo

Smash Champion
So as you guys know, 3/27 will be a tournament for Hugo.

I will be asking one question per day about hugo until there's only one person left. The winner will get a free entry to the event!

first question is:

who has the sickest ganon in socal?

remember, just because some1 got it right doesn't mean they win. Just keep answering!

forward

Smash Champion
OMG, I know who it is. I think I played them in teams at Pat's house, he teamed with a Fox player. He was pretty good.

Since I don't know his name though I'll say Hugo, since he like 2nds or 3rds Ganon.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Hugo has by far the sickest Ganon in Socal. I can only hope that one day any of my characters come close to the beauty and grace which his Ganon possesses.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i remember when we went to romeo's house, and me hugo and romeo were listening to movie soundtracks while we played smash. some classical music started coming up, and we were arguing over who had the most graceful secondaries

to this day, i remember hugo's graceful ganon getting off while swan lake played in the background

Atlus8

Smash Master
i remember when we went to romeo's house, and me hugo and romeo were listening to movie soundtracks while we played smash. some classical music started coming up, and we were arguing over who had the most graceful secondaries

to this day, i remember hugo's graceful ganon getting off while swan lake played in the background
Suck on Hugo's d!ck some more! Seriously, suck it dry!

DJMirror

Smash Master
**** Hugo's ******** *** ganon

Hugo has the ****test ganon in so cal

His ganon is ********. it's trash. his ganon is so bad it taints other REAL ganon mains like whatisfear or bizzaro flame

MAPLE

Smash Apprentice
Sickest Ganon in socal????? are you serious??? It's my boy Richard, aka: PNOY!!!!!!!! aka: SD finest ,aka: sexy man times 9!!!! aka: f*** U up son! where you at G! lol

Gishnak

Smash Ace
This doesn't really make sense.

Hugo told me about a time he used his ganondorf in tournament. He was playing some DK player that ***** his samus first round. He said he thought about it really hard, and then chose ganondorf and camped the hell out of DK on jungle japes. He proceeded to win the set (with ganondorf). So I guess my answer is Hugo.

D

Deleted member

i ***** hugos sick ganon with my glorious falco

sadly it wasn't recorded

Kira-

Smash Champion
This doesn't really make sense.

Hugo told me about a time he used his ganondorf in tournament. He was playing some DK player that ***** his samus first round. He said he thought about it really hard, and then chose ganondorf and camped the hell out of DK on jungle japes. He proceeded to win the set (with ganondorf). So I guess my answer is Hugo.
That would be Mexican at Super Champ Combo.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Y'all don't know ****.

Here is the correct and true answer: Mango.

After SCSA 2, NorCal and some of SoCal went to the Great Leon's house to watch the Super Bowl. Before the game started, people were playing smash. Adam (P) money matched Mango's ganon for $5. Feeling confident in mah ****** P, I bet tofu $1 that Adam would win. He accepted quickly and cooly. After two stocks in the first game, I realized that Mango had the sickest Ganon I have ever seen, and gave Tofu the dollar before waiting for the set to finish.

Thanks for the free entry, Champ!

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL for those of you who don't understand, there will be a series of questions ( I believe 4) that will be asked throughout the week.

If you answer a question correctly, you move on to the next round for a new question. The field will be brought down to 1, and that person will be given free entry. In the interest of fairness, later questions will require a correct guess, so as to not indirectly pick a person ourselves by creating questions that we know can only be answered by select players.

As for this question, it's really not a trick question.
All you have to do is be true to yourself. Be true to your heart, and simply recite who you KNOW to be the sickest ganon in socal, possibly worldwide, and of all time.

EDIT: And let there be no hesitation in your response. Lest thine answers be greeted with revulsion and rejection. For a man who knows the sickest Ganon and his deeds will be willingly deprived of life before he denies or doubts what he knows to be the truth.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Y'all don't know ****.

Here is the correct and true answer: Mango.

After SCSA 2, NorCal and some of SoCal went to the Great Leon's house to watch the Super Bowl. Before the game started, people were playing smash. Adam (P) money matched Mango's ganon for $5. Feeling confident in mah ****** P, I bet tofu $1 that Adam would win. He accepted quickly and cooly. After two stocks in the first game, I realized that Mango had the sickest Ganon I have ever seen, and gave Tofu the dollar before waiting for the set to finish.

Thanks for the free entry, Champ!
Hahaha I remember that.

"Just so you all know, SuperRad already gave me his dollar."

forward

Smash Champion
As for this question, it's really not a trick question.
All you have to do is be true to yourself. Be true to your heart, and simply recite who you KNOW to be the sickest ganon in socal, possibly worldwide, and of all time.
Ken

Final answer

Charoo

Smash Champion
hugo is going to post the next question since I wont be home till 11pm today. School so wack

Top Bottom