• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free Entry to NSH! MacD won!

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL I guess champ didn't consider that I'd be in school all day too. The new question will be posted up tomorrow. I'm going to bed

Charoo

Smash Champion
dantefox is the only person that got it right but 4 other people on AIB got it right too.

So, just for you dantefox

What is HugS's favorite combo video?

to any1 that is confuse why your answer isn't right, hopefully this will answer it

what's the answer to the first round?
johnyontheguitar 11:18 pm
HugS
Xuerarit 11:18 pm
only if they say "Hugs"
HugS
don't pick everyone who said hugs

if there was any doubt in their post
don't pick them
like don't pick anyone who said "idk, i'll just go with hugs"
**** them

johnyontheguitar 11:23 pm
if they need explanation why they didn't get chosen even though they said hugs, tell them cuz there was doubt in their voices

there you have it

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I doubt Dantefox will show up even if he wins the free entry lol. What a waste.

Oh and Brian (aka WhatisFear) is THE sickest Ganon in Socal. Anyone who thinks otherwise can go eat a ****.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
i dunno ive seen the real brian 3 stock sheridan's falco with ganon...

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
wow this thread is amazing in more ways than one. if anything i should get free entry for my name appearing so many times haha (even though i hardly play, thanks everyone =p)

and lol @ the real brian. i am the real brian.

i've also 3 stocked your fox at mlg 06 ender =p

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL wait champ wtf. I said people who said "HugS" with "confidence" move to the next round. I didn't mean literally the people who only said HugS, with caps in the appropriate places.

The correct answer came from Sherigami, Joe, MacD, Embrace, Stabbedbyanipple, and DanteFox, so you all can advance to the next round as well for the free entry

The people who displayed doubt in their answers shall not pass.

HugS™

Smash Lord
that doesn't sound very sincere to me

edit

**** i forgot how much of a good combo video that is
I'll allow MacD's response, I'll assume his question was not related to his response.

You guys will have till tomorrow at 2:00pm to submit your responses for the new question.

Kira-

Smash Champion
What's a good Ihavespaceballs video to watch?

Yes I did just ask that in Hugo's thread.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i thought that "hey hugs" would be the trick question

i didn't wanna take the bait

plus look at how nasty that samus is in that vid

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
I am sure that his favorite combo video is "Hey HugS". It displays the perfection and dare I say art that Hugo has spent years of his life mastering. It perfectly illustrates Hugo's genius and deep understanding of Melee. The only flaw is that is does not showcase his Ganon, but that's ok because it's still amazing.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i was curious if we'd get venue/singles/doubles/midtier for free but now there is no midtier and i'm bringing a set up either way so whatever, but saving $20 through trivia is fun and rewarding

now i'll have to ponder this before i answer

forward

Smash Champion
It's definitely Hey HugS

Next question should be:

For how much money did HugS put his name on the line? And, who did he lose his name to? =P

HugS™

Smash Lord
NThe next question should be from forward asking himself whether he'll be allowed through the tournament doors ;)

I can't believe chucky still haunts me

Colin Mitchell

Smash Apprentice
It couldn't be hey hugs...

i know that video displays bunch of things that **** about his samus, but i think his favorite combo video would be something that has some sort of a nostalgia factor, like something he saw when he was first starting out and it inspired him in some way.

I know for me my favorite combo video is chain of destiny, the Germ/aniki's combo video because everything in that video was everything i wanted my link to become, since link was my first main. Obviously there are more flashy and spectacular videos out there with better combos, but chain of destiny is what really got me wanting to get better at smash so it's still my favorite combo video.

I think joe was right on the money with it being one of the DBR evolution videos. I'm going to say it's mike nasty's video pure nastyness.

hopefully nostalgia is a factor here. even though hugs is a 2004 player and that video came out in 06. lol

-embrace

Top Bottom