• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free Entry to NSH! MacD won!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I'd actually laugh if the answer ends up being Hey Hugs lol .

joeplicate

Smash Master
It couldn't be hey hugs...

i know that video displays bunch of things that **** about his samus, but i think his favorite combo video would be something that has some sort of a nostalgia factor, like something he saw when he was first starting out and it inspired him in some way.

I know for me my favorite combo video is chain of destiny, the Germ/aniki's combo video because everything in that video was everything i wanted my link to become, since link was my first main. Obviously there are more flashy and spectacular videos out there with better combos, but chain of destiny is what really got me wanting to get better at smash so it's still my favorite combo video.

I think joe was right on the money with it being one of the DBR evolution videos. I'm going to say it's mike nasty's video pure nastyness.

hopefully nostalgia is a factor here. even though hugs is a 2004 player and that video came out in 06. lol

-embrace
that was a NASTY post, steven

Charoo

Smash Champion
The answer was Hey Hugs

the remaining players are

sherigami
macd
stabbedbyanipple

nobody on aib got it right

forward got it right but he wasn't even in the round...

hugs will post the next question

the prize pays for everything: venue, singles, and doubles

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
The free entry wasn't that big of a deal but I feel bad how Embrace (and Joe kinda) got ****ed up for putting a Heartfelt answer.

Like they KNEW it was Hey Hugs but they didn't want to be a cool kid and say it. D:

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOL, well you all read the question. Let's hope they don't ban me again, just for that...

Buddha Lova

Smash Apprentice
LOL get ***** everyone who was meat riding and still got it wrong.
JOE
And i think its 3.1 the only reason he said bigger than 3 inches is because he's really close to it.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Are we talking literally? I hope so, because I could not be more confident in my answer. I only hope I do not get cheated out of all my hard work for giving the correct answer.

6 inches

Charoo

Smash Champion
good stuff macd! You really do know everything about hugo! Maybe a little too much...

so you won

entry fee
singles
doubles

you partner still have to pay though and please still bring your set up! Thanks

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
where did you measure from?

obv from the base, but where did you place the measuring instrument? on top, on the side, underneath? where you do it from can skew the results

imo on top is the best way to do it because even if you can shove a ruler into your sack to eke out a few more fractions of an inch, your effective **** length stays the same

like even if you do that youre not gonna get any deeper in a ***** because of it

Top Bottom