• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
The single most suggested thing we've received thus far was a simple request thread. To reduce the number of "where do I find _____?" or "can you do _____?", this thread is aimed specifically for that.

In short, request any texture/stage/PSA here.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Okay, I want to ask for a Vertex Hack on a Character Model (I am posting this here due to the fact I have no idea where else to put this request in).

I would like Fox's clothes to be modified with the following.

1. Have the pack on the left side of his Jacket be flattened out.
2. Have the pack inside of his Jacket (underneath the coat, its white with gold trim) be changed tot he shape of a canteen bottle.
3. Modify the arms on the Jacket and the Pants so that, when given a texture, will look similar to this. (On the Arm and Pants areas)
4. Change the foot and toe areas to look similar to the above image in the link (except maybe slightly larger and blockier).
5. Take the headgear, and make it disappear into his head if possible. If not, then just eliminate the left and right sides of it.

Thanks in advance if this is accepted.

KillaBandit

Smash Cadet
i was thinking about making a rayman texture for mario (even though im a 100% newb). is it possible to remove his limbs, so only his hands, head, neck and body are just floating? i seen it done before, like on samus's vectorman texture.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
That's not a PSA, thats just a texture and a motion etc for a modded arrow, silly :3

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
That's not a PSA, thats just a texture and a motion etc for a modded arrow, silly :3
oh well at least i tried >.>
Anyway i got a long list of requests:
The shredder over ganondorf vertex/texture/psa
Foot elite over sheik vertex/texture/psa
Double D over ness vertex/texture
Count bleck/dimentio boss areas stage *might do this myself once i finish stormy destination*
johnny test over lucas texture
max from pokemon over ness vertex/texture

Player-3

Smash Hero
Texture hack of luigi into Yako the Animaniac (could be wrong name, the tall one...)

and Diddy Kawng into Curious George

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Okay, I want to ask for a Vertex Hack on a Character Model (I am posting this here due to the fact I have no idea where else to put this request in).

I would like Fox's clothes to be modified with the following.

1. Have the pack on the left side of his Jacket be flattened out.
2. Have the pack inside of his Jacket (underneath the coat, its white with gold trim) be changed tot he shape of a canteen bottle.
3. Modify the arms on the Jacket and the Pants so that, when given a texture, will look similar to this. (On the Arm and Pants areas)
4. Change the foot and toe areas to look similar to the above image in the link (except maybe slightly larger and blockier).
5. Take the headgear, and make it disappear into his head if possible. If not, then just eliminate the left and right sides of it.

Thanks in advance if this is accepted.
REPOST!

10chars.

EDIT: I also need someone to Vertex Hack and PSA an object article for me. Namely a sword for Fox.

Take Ragnell or Gray Fox's sword (If possible at all) and turn it into a Nodachi, please?

I have no access to 3dsMax or as far as I know, Anim8tor.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Id like to request a texture hack if you dont mind , it would also have to be done with vertex hacking if ya dont mind http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/TheHopeWeFrgotX3/normal_anime_emo_vampire.jpg I would really like it if someone put this over Ike seeing as how I'm basing my PSA off of this guy . If anyone would like to take on the challenge it would be greatly appreciated
I will also do the same but Instead I would like to have this taken off the request, cuz I would like to request something that could help a project Im helping someone with. Could someone plz make Biospark from Kirby Super Star it is a vertex hack over meta knight

EDIT: Tsuyoshio asked to have it removed if no one can do it

Matteron

Smash Ace
This isn't really for me, but I have a challenge for any one who knows how to vertex hack. Make Big Daddy from bioshock, the bouncer version. It can be over any one and it only needs to be a vertex hack and a texture hack.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I would like to request a Ganon Pre Hexed/Vertex Edited PAC with his headgear (jewel on his forehead and hair-like piece) removed.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
I want this stages in here @1:16, @2:35 and @4:03
I can't find them anywhere and 5ive won't PM where he got them -_-

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I would like to request a Ganon Pre Hexed/Vertex Edited PAC with his headgear (jewel on his forehead and hair-like piece) removed.
I don't think there is anything under the headgear like how there's nothing under Snake's bandana.

I don't think this would be a big deal with vertex editing, but keep this in mind.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Cecil Harvey (PALADIN) over Marth please, if possible vertex hack and psa (IF PSA I HAVE LOADS OF SUGGESTIONS), if not texture then. :D

REF PICS:

Pictures
I was thinking of doing a Dark Knight Cecil Texture on Link, but the hair is discouraging. I wonder if someone can V-Hack it so the hair flattens out against the head, and make his ears into a partial shape of Dark-Knight Cecil's horns so I could make it look more believable.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Here's a few:
Dark Samus PSA (might do it myself with highfive, if we choose to do it)
Tallon IV Stage
Mr. L PSA (with a few different moves than Luigi, por favor)
Other M Samus PSA (should be interesting)

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Anyway i got a long list of requests:
The shredder over ganondorf vertex/texture/psa
Foot elite over sheik vertex/texture/psa
Double D over ness vertex/texture
Count bleck/dimentio boss areas stage *might do this myself once i finish stormy destination*
johnny test over lucas texture
max from pokemon over ness vertex/texture
*cough*
10chuys

Matteron

Smash Ace
That's what I was thinking, I mean none of these requests have been filled yet.
Edit: Really Starwaffle, or are you just being sarcastic

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
I might possibly work on Some stage requests as I find making stages very fun and it is my specialty

Top Bottom