• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

Captain Kwark

Smash Apprentice
Could someone make a new final smash for Ganon? Replace wardhog ganon with the Pirate Ship with Ganon on it?
Actually this Final Smash is meant for The King texture. "My ship sails in the morning".

Laeryn

Smash Rookie
I'd really love to see a true Bowser Airship stage (maybe with models taken from Galaxy, M&S or NSMBW). With a lava or sky background it would be perfect!

Maverick-Pro

Smash Apprentice
Hello. Is anyone making a Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2 PSA? I would like to see a nice vertex hack of Sora for playability in Brawl. And I'm sure there are a lot of other people who would like to see this, as I know many KH fans.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I'd really love to see a true Bowser Airship stage (maybe with models taken from Galaxy, M&S or NSMBW). With a lava or sky background it would be perfect!
I think M&S uses mdl0 not sure though if so it's possible just porting it might be a problem though

Id like ultimecias castle from dissidia
mind providing a pic cuz not everybody knows what that is *me at least*

Hello. Is anyone making a Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2 PSA? I would like to see a nice vertex hack of Sora for playability in Brawl. And I'm sure there are a lot of other people who would like to see this, as I know many KH fans.
Many people have suggested it and wouldn't be too surprised if someone is working on it

Maverick-Pro

Smash Apprentice
I think M&S uses mdl0 not sure though if so it's possible just porting it might be a problem though

Many people have suggested it and wouldn't be too surprised if someone is working on it
Sorry, it's just that no one has shown progress. (I have seen a texture over Pit; it looked cool and all, but it wasn't what I wanted).

metaXzero

Smash Champion
My only request....

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=247315

is for someone to revive this project in a way. Either just improve the already made characters with Vertex hacks, custom animations, and moveset hacks based on the original game or make any of the characters who haven't been made yet in Brawl.

It could be just one character update, but I'd be happy with that. Just want to see any of these with the latest hacks :(

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
I don't care if anyone does this, just throwing out an idea for a texture/vertex hack

Rachel from Ninja Gaiden over Samus(Zero Suit)

A PSA would be cool though, using a giant bladed hammer as a weapon should be fun, though she would probably play like DDD

Revya

Smash Cadet

Here a pic but its littlehttp://media.playhaven.com/8iWdwgARujZu_MiYM5jcww/huge/Clocktower_Dissidia.jpg

And the rift is nice too
pichttp://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/5/53/DissidiaDimensionCastle.jpg
Also don make them in online tranig if you do please remove the sand bag

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I don't know if it has already been done, but I would like a normal default Final Destination with Tabuu's Destination's background. If it has already been done, could you please give me a link?

Thank you in advice.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Anyway i got a long list of requests:
The shredder over ganondorf vertex/texture/psa
Foot elite over sheik vertex/texture/psa
Double D over ness vertex/texture
Count bleck/dimentio boss areas stage *might do this myself once i finish stormy destination*
johnny test over lucas texture
max from pokemon over ness vertex/texture
Just reposting my requests for the last time
@Bahamut777 probably wouldn't be too hard hardest part would be importing the textures

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
After finding a good reference of him (on DeviantART of all places) I can think of two characters that would be perfect for him as a Vertex Hack.

Click the Link here.

Although there is a Meta-Knight Texture hack, The two characters I can think of off the top of my head would be Sonic and Olimar, or Olimar Vertex hacked somehow to have Sonic-like proportions.

Another perfect character for a Vertex Hack would be this guy.

Click this link.

Sonic would be perfect for Pulseman due to his body shape, which is ideal for it. By Vertex Hacking away all but two of his spines, and flattening them out a bit, he would make a perfect Pulseman.

Unfortunately, I do not have the capability to vertex hack, so it will have to be someone else's project.

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
Request!

Roxas

Oathkeeper
Oblivion
Kingdom Key
Two Become One

Roxas texture please? Using Marth as a base would be ideal, no? The sword could be replaced by Kingdom Key or Two Become One, and for certain moves he can change Keyblades (maybe)? Like normal is Kingdom Key, smashes are TbO, and special moves are Oathkeeper+Oblivion (or just O+O for all lulz). Cape could have Nobody symbol (if he still has a cape). Just some ideas. This could also become a full fledged new character (but I'm sure it's been done before). Or maybe the Ultimate form of Roxas (fully hooded character, which would be easier?)

Basically what I'm asking for is only a texture/model hack for Marth in the form of Roxas, preferably in full hooded and dual wielding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Because hacking the texture or model doesn't change the hurtbox/hitboxes, right? I'd like to be able to play the character without changing game mechanics. If someone with hacking expertise could do that it'd be great. Words =/= express gratitude.

Edit: Actually, a Black Coat texture would be better, complete with O+O.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Request!

Roxas

Oathkeeper
Oblivion
Kingdom Key
Two Become One

Roxas texture please? Using Marth as a base would be ideal, no? The sword could be replaced by Kingdom Key or Two Become One, and for certain moves he can change Keyblades (maybe)? Like normal is Kingdom Key, smashes are TbO, and special moves are Oathkeeper+Oblivion (or just O+O for all lulz). Cape could have Nobody symbol (if he still has a cape). Just some ideas. This could also become a full fledged new character (but I'm sure it's been done before). Or maybe the Ultimate form of Roxas (fully hooded character, which would be easier?)

Basically what I'm asking for is only a texture/model hack for Marth in the form of Roxas, preferably in full hooded and dual wielding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Because hacking the texture or model doesn't change the hurtbox/hitboxes, right? I'd like to be able to play the character without changing game mechanics. If someone with hacking expertise could do that it'd be great. Words =/= express gratitude.
I just made a Pit Roxas last night. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3303&Moderated=All Something to tide you over until/if the moveset is made? :3 I have a cool moveset thats kind of like sora too, if I can find the link again I'll give you it.

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
can i have a texture hack of ragna the bloodedge on bowser?

(this is optional) can u also add the blood kain effect to him?

Kati

Smash Lord
Does anyone have the vertex edited C.Falcon with no scarf? thanks

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Actually, I have a request, someone make a breast expansion vertex hack for Zelda:

-She needs it the most yet is the only one who hasn't been done
-The logic behind Zelda transforming into someone who looks more manly but has bigger boobs fries my brain 0_o
-She's my favorite of all the girls in this game and I don't think she should be left out, it kinda irritates me that the developers would only make 1 girl in the game extensively good looking

I thought Jack H. was going to do it but someone pissed him off or something so I'm guessing he decided not to do it anymore

sorakun13

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for a roxas texture on Pit that was previously shown. I don't know if it has made an appearence yet, but if anyone has any information, please tell.

EDIT: I should really read the post's before me ^-^'' nvm

Kati

Smash Lord
Ahhh many thanks for the file matteron!

does anyone know if Z.S.S has been recoloured with green hair/whole justin bailey set-up? no rush or anything, I'm mostly curious.

Revya

Smash Cadet
im loking for the area in which you can fight in water I Really need it

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Ok I have a very simple request that's beyond my abilities, could someone take Link's rapid jabs and add it to his Brawl+ Gold .pac?

Here's the link to his rapid jabs: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4759.0

I like the illusion stab, it's cool...
I second this motion...also could someone fix it so it's not just automatic illusion stab but the A-A-A combo + A-A-illusion stab? Thanks

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I would love it if someone gave battlefield a cherry blossom theme... something to match touhou. And if possible maybe add flower petals kinda like how some stages have rain... But not too many flower petals, it would get distracting lol

Thanks

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
and question how do i make textures? when i opened the character pac file in brawl box, all i found was pictures of the character's costume, hair, etc.

and i supposed to copy the images, then use photoshop to change the colors, and import the new files?

Ayen

Smash Apprentice
Hi. One question! Where did i get the Final Destination with rain?

Top Bottom