• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

I was thinking of doing a Dark Knight Cecil Texture on Link, but the hair is discouraging. I wonder if someone can V-Hack it so the hair flattens out against the head, and make his ears into a partial shape of Dark-Knight Cecil's horns so I could make it look more believable.

Cecil Harvey (PALADIN) over Marth please, if possible vertex hack and psa (IF PSA I HAVE LOADS OF SUGGESTIONS), if not texture then. :D

REF PICS:

Thumbs up for Cecil Harvey :D
@Beren Is it possible to make a Dark Knight Cecil texture/vertex hack on Ganondorf?
He always seemed like a slow dude in Dissidia anyway. :)

Revya

Smash Cadet
Two textures one vertex hack
Blade Knight texture/Model hack of kirby universe
Zerker texture/vertex/PSA of megaman universe

Fool's Requiem

Smash Cadet
I'd really like it if somebody fixed/changed Link.

First of all, all of his attacks need his attacks need to be more fluid and less jerky. Link played so much better in Melee than he does in Brawl.

I think it would be cool if his arrows had random elemental properties like Ice, Fire, and on very rare occasions, explosive. Link used Ice and Fire arrows in Ocarina of time and explosive arrows in Twilight Princess, it would only make sense to give him that.

The Gale Boomerang needs to go away. On of the best things about Link was his ranged attack potential. The Gale Boomerang kinda ruins it by bringing foes in closer. One could make it a Magic Boomerang and allow players to control it a bit like Snake can with his rocket launcher special.

Instead of a bomb, Link could use Down B to equip a mask that would give him certain abilities. Somebody was able to give Pit multiple move sets, why not Link?

I'm just spit balling here but it would be nice if someone made Link better.

I think all suggestions should be placed in the first page so those who will accept the request may see them easily rather than looking at every single page and post
It should be like

CHARACTER NAME
ORIGINATING GAME
REFERENCE PICTURE LINK

or something (IMO) :)

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
@Beren Is it possible to make a Dark Knight Cecil texture/vertex hack on Ganondorf?
He always seemed like a slow dude in Dissidia anyway. :)
Maybe, but I don't know, since I can't vertex hack.

Thats why I was asking for some a few pages ago on Fox, as well as a quick PSA so I could view him holding a sword in Brawlbox's model viewer, I need it for reference. So I can completely finish off his Wait2 Animation I am working on from scratch.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Im working on the Olimar's Ship flying through space request, any other stage requests please repeat and ill see if I can do them

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
@fairknight
Id like to request a texture hack if you dont mind , it would also have to be done with vertex hacking if ya dont mind http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/TheHopeWeFrgotX3/normal_anime_emo_vampire.jpg I would really like it if someone put this over Ike seeing as how I'm basing my PSA off of this guy . If anyone would like to take on the challenge it would be greatly appreciated
I will also do the same but Instead I would like to have this taken off the request, cuz I would like to request something that could help a project Im helping someone with. Could someone plz make Biospark from Kirby Super Star it is a vertex hack over meta knight

EDIT: Tsuyoshio asked to have it removed if no one can do it, on the other hand id like to keep up biospark

Smash Cadet
DK'S sonwborad cross

can someone make DK'S sonwborad cross with brawlbox over mario Circuit

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Rudra I already started 2 of those 3 suggestions Lol

End of the World:

Twilight Town

Ill try my hand at World that Never was though

GalacticMario

Smash Rookie
Can someone please, please, please, for the love of god, make a Mega Man PSA?! I don't see any Mega Man on here so can someone please do that (Volnutt is fine too)

Rudra

Smash Ace
Rudra I already started 2 of those 3 suggestions Lol

*snip*

Ill try my hand at World that Never was though
Wow, I didnt know you were already on it. I cant wait to see them finished then ^-^
Good luck with TWTNW!

I was thinking of doing a Dark Knight Cecil Texture on Link, but the hair is discouraging. I wonder if someone can V-Hack it so the hair flattens out against the head, and make his ears into a partial shape of Dark-Knight Cecil's horns so I could make it look more believable.

Cecil Harvey (PALADIN) over Marth please, if possible vertex hack and psa (IF PSA I HAVE LOADS OF SUGGESTIONS), if not texture then. :D

REF PICS:

[/QUOTE]

Berserker01 said:
I think all suggestions should be placed in the first page so those who will accept the request may see them easily rather than looking at every single page and post
It should be like

CHARACTER NAME
ORIGINATING GAME
REFERENCE PICTURE LINK

or something (IMO) :)
REPOST :(

We really need some non Final Fantasy 7 stuff, (Not that it sucks or anything, in fact, I actually liked the game)

We should kinda make this like the custom music hub, a list of requests or something on the first page so hackers can easily see it, like the one above (QUOTE)

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
We really need some non Final Fantasy 4 stuff, (Not that it sucks or anything, in fact, I actually liked the game)(QUOTE)
Fixed.

I actually wanted to do Cecil Harvey as his Dark Knight self for the heck of it, I thought it would be a great challenge.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Any more stage requests? post them now or else im working on what im working on and not coming back for a bit Lool, cause im working on 5 stages at the same time

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Here goes my finished first 2 requests

TWILIGHT TOWN[Kingdom Hearts II]

http://www.mediafire.com/?jbjkmnzr3zu [Goes over Online Training Room &/or Jungle Japes]

End of the World [Kingdom Hearts]

http://www.mediafire.com/?q2dwgnoei21 [Goes over Online Training room &/or Onett]

There's a tad problem with End of the World that I cant fix at the moment... there are 2 platforms from the original model that Take on the textures of the rock and they wont go away, Ill look to fixing this and release a version 2 anyways enjoy, Ill start working on my next batch of stages I have to finish

KyuubiDemon1

Smash Apprentice
Here goes my finished first 2 requests

TWILIGHT TOWN[Kingdom Hearts II]

http://www.mediafire.com/?jbjkmnzr3zu [Goes over Online Training Room &/or Jungle Japes]

End of the World [Kingdom Hearts]

http://www.mediafire.com/?q2dwgnoei21 [Goes over Online Training room &/or Onett]

There's a tad problem with End of the World that I cant fix at the moment... there are 2 platforms from the original model that Take on the textures of the rock and they wont go away, Ill look to fixing this and release a version 2 anyways enjoy, Ill start working on my next batch of stages I have to finish
Nice stages

Revya

Smash Cadet
Walnut/Faded Texture/PSA for the final/vertex
Description: id realy like him hes great at fighting and put in moves that inflict self damage like Psycho bergundy but 10% self damage thats nice

Menergy125

Smash Cadet
i would love to see a quartz quadrant texture on green hill zone. all 4 versions are fine, but mostly good future.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Fairknight i was wondering would you mind making the Count Bleck boss are from Super Paper Mario i'll help you with it if you want me to

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Its hard to find reference pics for it so send me one so I can try and Ill see what I can do ^^

And Matteron, the Olimar Stage just needs the collisions to be done then Ill give it to you

Top Bottom