• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2! (aka DSO 12) - Saturday May 8th! - BRAWL AND BRAWL+ - Philadelphia, PA!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

YOU MUST BRING A PHOTO ID OF ANY KIND TO GET INTO THE VENUE. SCHOOL ID, DRIVERS LICENSE, STATE ID, ANY OF THAT STUFF WORKS.

DATE & TIME

May 8th, 2010

If you wish to enter a certain event, you must be here BEFORE the event starts so you can sign up. If the first event you are playing in is Brawl Doubles, you should plan to be here no later than 12:00pm noon.

• Arrive as early as 10:00am
  • Signups at about 10:30am
  • Brawl+ Doubles starts at 11:00am
  • Brawl Doubles starts at 12:30pm
  • Brawl+ Singles will start about halfway through Brawl Doubles, around 1:30pm
  • Brawl Singles will start after Brawl Doubles

Where most of the DSO Biweeklies (and the first BtL) are:
3301 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
in the Multi-Purpose Room

Go in the building, (the door will likely be locked, hit the white button to your right and you will be buzzed in) give your ID to the person at the desk, go through the gate, making a right, then a left. It's pretty simple, no biggie. Just ask the receptionist where the multi purpose room is if you need to.

PRICE & EVENTS

Venue Fee - $5
Brawl Doubles - $20 per team, $10 per player
Brawl Singles - $10 per player; seeded by pools eliminating down to an even bracket
Brawl+ Doubles - $20 per team, $10 per player
Brawl+ Singles - $10 per player; no pools, just a double elimination bracket

TV + Wii = FREE VENUE FEE

RULES

Rules are here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=273232

PAYOUTS

(For both Brawl and Brawl+)
Singles - 48/22/14/8/4 (in %, both 5th place players get 4% of the pot)
Doubles - 55/30/15 (in %)

MEDIA & UPDATES

I will not be doing a livestream so I can instead have a steady recording station (not requiring people to remember to save replays - which never happens lol)
You can get twitter updates from the following sources:
http://www.twitter.com/allied1337
http://www.twitter.com/chibosempai

CONTACT

609.226.2287 - Phone
ChiboSempai - AIM

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yes your going. You can study at the venue when your not in the middle of your tourney matches. And I'll by the TV off you this day so it's like free for you.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wtf chibo how can u infract me for that. u jus mad i got 1st post
your double posting spam for no reason. if you have a problem with it you can take it to forum support :)

This tourney is gonna be really really awesome

besides, I could get the 1st reply if I wanted to :)

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
no i dont think thats it. u mad i beat u. its ok chibo u can get ur revenge next dso.

u dont gotta take ur anger out with infractions

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
study johns aren't legit when you've got all sunday to study and the days before this tourney to study :p

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
This is during finals.

I doubt I'll be able to get anyone from my school to go. I'll probably be at this since I'll only have one final left.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'll See what I can do. Im hosting a tourey in pa the next weekend and I don't know if I want to make that trip 2 weeks in a row

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
ahh this blows.. I'm not gonna be able to make it, I got a wedding reception I gotta go to :(

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
thisll be hard to try to make.

theres asylum may 1st, then Super Dso 2 May 8th, then that VG Bootcamp tourny in philly on May 15th.

3 tournies 3 weeks in a row.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
JCaesar I need you to confirm with your TVs so I can hold Brawl+. Without your setups I can't do it. Once you confirm I'll add all the Brawl+ info to the OP.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
If brawl+ happens, I'll enter and go all charizard, IF they gave him more jumps, supposedly it was impossible before, but in brawl-, he has like 3 extra jumps.

Top Bottom