• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2! (aka DSO 12) - Saturday May 8th! - BRAWL AND BRAWL+ - Philadelphia, PA!

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Last time i played(which was about 4 months ago) I was messing with ivy. I know they made her dair useful for recovery and dsmash spiked. Her bulletseed was horrible though. Is ivy actually viable?(Solo ivy) I would love to use her for a secondary/Doubles. She's so fun! SH RL to fsmash was just too good!
Ivy is definitely viable now; of the 3 solo pogeys, she's the best IMO. Dair is ****, dsmash is surprise ****, Bullet Seed was indeed horrible before but now it's back to rapesauce level. So yeah, she's one big wall of **** now :-)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm happy for y'all and I'mma let you finish, but fox needs the most buffs of all time OF ALL TIME!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Yeah General Woodman definitely missed my post, so thank you for letting him know about it Genghis while i wasn't around. But i can def take him.

Also you will see the return of the Smurf and Nasty team at this. Look out, bc we are comin back w/ a vengeance.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's either the CPU's horrible DI or they finally fixed ROB after they nerfed him in GSH2 or w.e set it was. He feels like he should be again thankfully.
He hasn't been touched, bro. It's all in yo head!

Did they fix DDD's bair? It shouldn't have been changed.
Weren't you and Vanz the ones who argued it should be nerfed in the first place?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ivy is definitely viable now; of the 3 solo pogeys, she's the best IMO. Dair is ****, dsmash is surprise ****, Bullet Seed was indeed horrible before but now it's back to rapesauce level. So yeah, she's one big wall of **** now :-)
THATS WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!!!!!!!! She's honestly better then squirtle? My Lord! lol.

ZSS/IVY **** coming to DSO2

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I got a feeling B+ is gonna be the main event here. I think I'm gonna have to do both regular and Brawl+ Doubles, Now I just gotta get a codeset, practice, and hope someone wants to team with me. Any takers?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol tusm just enter the tourney cold like i'm doing :) All I need is Dair/utilt right?...RIGHT?!?!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
while both are main events (as in not side events), brawl is still the "big picture" here. I'll be devoting more time to it and a few more setups to get it done faster, and it will have pools where brawl+ wont

brawl+ is just gettin mad hype cause theres so few tourneys for it and a philly brawl+ tourney is always the best kind of brawl+ tourney lol

Lobos

Smash Master
Phillyrider I dont know who I'm teaming with for either brawl or b+.......I gotta find out if I can make it first

mib004

Smash Ace
while both are main events (as in not side events), brawl is still the "big picture" here. I'll be devoting more time to it and a few more setups to get it done faster, and it will have pools where brawl+ wont

brawl+ is just gettin mad hype cause theres so few tourneys for it and a philly brawl+ tourney is always the best kind of brawl+ tourney lol
well when u do brawl pools, DONT PUT YOURSELF IN A POOL WHERE EVERYBODY IS GURANTEED TO MAKE IT OUT....... And why are we doing pools with only about 30 people attending?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
well when u do brawl pools, DONT PUT YOURSELF IN A POOL WHERE EVERYBODY IS GURANTEED TO MAKE IT OUT....... And why are we doing pools with only about 30 people attending?
Even if thats the case, he still got first seed in that pool lol.

I support pools cause everybody gets to play more sets, the only draw back is it makes the tournament take longer, but otherwise its great.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Given that this is turning out to be the first main B+ tournament for the Gold set... yeah, there's gonna be considerable hype for this.

Also, it's funny to think back; exactly last year, fox was a god in brawl+...oh the good times :laugh:
this dude. :laugh:

At least try Fox in the current version before you come to a conclusion about his "suckyness"... and come to NY for training sometime, meng!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Fun fact, I didn't even make the pools for Super DSO. I seeded the players then it generated them. They were almost perfect as it is, only a crew thing or two. And I didn't even make the changes - Inui did while Vex and I were playing teams losers finals and semis. I can't remember if I changed anything after he did, if so, nothing more than one or so swap.

Me being in a pool with 4 instead of 5 people doesn't matter, someone is going to be in that pool. You act like I saved myself from getting eliminated but I wouldn't either way (even in th end where we decided to promote everyone). If there is a pool with 5 people, it had a bottom seed player in it, my pool did not.

And as Vex said, I got first in my pool anyway :p

Brawl+ Gold hype.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Fun fact, I didn't even make the pools for Super DSO. I seeded the players then it generated them. They were almost perfect as it is, only a crew thing or two. And I didn't even make the changes - Inui did while Vex and I were playing teams losers finals and semis. I can't remember if I changed anything after he did, if so, nothing more than one or so swap.

Me being in a pool with 4 instead of 5 people doesn't matter, someone is going to be in that pool. You act like I saved myself from getting eliminated but I wouldn't either way (even in th end where we decided to promote everyone). If there is a pool with 5 people, it had a bottom seed player in it, my pool did not.

And as Vex said, I got first in my pool anyway :p

Brawl+ Gold hype.
Blah Blah Blah. That wasn't the 1st time you was in a pool where everyone was getting out anyway.

And lmao Kendall. Your not suppose to read those statuses!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
If you guys are worried about losing to bottom seeds then something is wrong lol
No one is worried about losing to anyone. All of us always make it out. It's that YOUR ALWAYS IN A POOL WHERE YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOT MAKING IT OUT. I mean it's your tournament and you cna do whatever you want. Were just stating the obvious.

Top Bottom