• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"For Your Health!" Smashfests! Yardley Pa. June 12th! (20 min outside Trenton)

Palpi

Smash Hero
In the past few months, Melo and I have only played eachother and some friends that we are trying to train in melee. There really isn't many tournaments around trenton/philly for melee anymore so how about we hold some smashfests for people to stay in practice?!?!?!? (and possibly tournaments)

If a smashfest or two goes well, then we will hold tournaments here.

Welll...here we are.

Date - June 12th, 2010!

Venue - My friend's (The Book of Alex) large garage.

The garage is very large, spacious, and is equipped with many extension cords and power strips. (5 or 6 outlets)

Being a smashfest, there is no venue fee, though if we decide to hold tournaments venue fee and entrance fees will apply.

Address
78 Morgan Ave,
Yardley Pa 19067

Start arriving at 1:00 but you can arrive at any time, since it isn't a tournament.
People should start leaving around 12:00 midnight.

Misc
The venue is less than 3 min drive from the Yardley Trainstation (R3) so myself or a friend could pick up people coming from philly.

The venue is a 40/50 min ride (car/train) from philly, and 20 min drive from trenton.

The venue is also a 5 minute walk from mainstreet Yardley where there is resturaunts, Wawa and other shops.

Contact - message me on smashboards, AIM for questions!

*If arriving by train call me at (215)-815-9484 and one of us will pick you up!

Classic MacGruber... :psycho:

hipponox

Smash Rookie
yay!!!!!!1 im super excited!!!!!! cant wait!!!! this is the first time ive logged on since forever!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Awesome, I definetly want to come for some smash fests.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i will most likely be here. i will be damanding roy dittos from palpi. and i might require housing.

<3 rep philly. maybe i can get cactuar to come :]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If lunar is coming I'd deff coming.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
¿ que ? via sin diaos

oooo umm this is moved to a maybe. philadelphia gay pride parade is june 13. i might wanna go.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Sorry, I definitely won't be at this. People are more than welcome to come to my place and play, but I'm not traveling for smash anymore. Hope it turns out well for y'all though!

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Everyone who likes Melee should go to this.

The Melee community needs a boost, and I think more smashfests will help strengthen the community. I will see about getting some local people to come as well, expose them to the scene a little bit.

So, everyone go to this!

Book of Alex

Smash Rookie
i will most likely be here. i will be damanding roy dittos from palpi. and i might require housing.

<3 rep philly. maybe i can get cactuar to come :]
In addition to me and Palpi, Melo and two other Smash players live maybe 5 minutes of where the tournament is (my house :D). I'm sure one of us can help you out if you need it. (For housing)

Also, CLASSIC MacGruber

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
**** it im coming regardless. as long as i have money for the r3. does anyone know how much philly to yardly costs round trip?

il most likely bring a cube

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Sweet.

As far as set-ups go, I think we'll be okay on TVs. I can bring 2-4 if needed, Palpi will bring one, we can get a few elsewhere. We'll need more cubes/Wii's since we all only have one.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Haha, I've been meaning to get rid of it since it's misleading, seeing how I don't play Brawl anymore.

...but it took me forever to make, is still pretty cool (IMO), and I'm too lazy to make a new one.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wanna do captain falcon all ffa dittos :[

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Just remember, though. If leaves get on the driveway, just hose them off, dummy!

For your health.
Also, keep in mind that some guys want to be girls, and some girls want to be guys.
Just be happy with your vajama! You don't need a new one!
And if you got a pennis, keep on it! You don't need to cut it off!

For your health.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Guys, my cell phone number is (215)-815-9484, give me a call when you are at the train station. (For those coming by train ofcource) One of us will pick you up there.

I will update the first page with this too.

Top Bottom