• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"For Your Health!" Smashfests! Yardley Pa. June 12th! (20 min outside Trenton)

Palpi

Smash Hero
Pakman, next one will likely be a tournament so be at that one. Don't go to another bachelor party or wedding on whatever date it ends up being.

Melee is band class this morning was amazing. I put it in everyone's butts!!!! >=]

Our band director told us we couldn't bring it the next band class hahahahah. (We did our final concert so we don't have anything to do in band)

Smash talk....I don't know who to main so hopefully at this smashfest I will figure out who my best is. Honestly, I think I am most consistant with roy, but since he is a worse character I have better chance with a character like Marth. jiggs, fox, and falcon. Those are the 4 I am between and probably...I don't wanna play jigglypuff.

Book of Alex

Smash Rookie
Honestly, I think I am most consistant with roy, but since he is a worse character I have better chance with a character like Marth. jiggs, fox, and falcon. Those are the 4 I am between and probably...I don't wanna play jigglypuff.
Marth. That way I have some sort of chance at beating you.

GOTM

Smash Champion
I might come. I graduate the day before and I'm going out on this night, however I'm not going out until around like 7-8pm so I might stop by during the day for a few hours or so.

I'd be driving.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
An ITG tournament when you're not past medium yet?
**** that, bring ITG to the smashfest.
Yeah I know I know xD

I am not expecting to win at all. I just want to go for the... EXP. Sadly I can only pass songs on easy currently. (Summer Speedy Mix was a bit tough for me on easy but meh)

I feel as though I need to put other games under my belt... But hopefully next time I will see you guys.

and btw I can't bring a MACHINE xD

GOTM

Smash Champion
lunar where in philly do you live?

also...i probably wont be going early and i probably will be leaving early as well, so if you came with me you'd have to do that as well, unless you found another ride.

@palpi, yeah def.

Book of Alex

Smash Rookie
Palpi, we should have the Yardley Bards play for this event. We've already played at the Kimmel Center, so why not at the Smashfest?

GOTM

Smash Champion
I'll know if I'm coming to this pretty late, probably not until the day before.

Lunar if you can get to my place in Philly I can drive you there. I can also drive you back if you're willing to leave around 6pm, but it seems like you have already worked out a train ride or something. I live at 3633 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia PA 19104, however if you can get somewhere within the vicinity of University City or Center City, I can just pick you up.

Palpi

Smash Hero
We should totally go out to dinner if people are up to it hahaha. 12 Hours of smash gets a little... old without competition (tournament).

I am excited for other times we do this, since they will likely be tournaments. I am excited to get better, playing MELO SUCKS I NEVER GET BETTER!!! (jk <3)

Palpi

Smash Hero
I counterpick annoying characters after my non annoying characters fail. But hey, its annoynig getting combo'd to 80% then me getting a knee at 40% and killing you right? =]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ranmaru, you better show up to these if we hold more....which is very likely. I AM SO PISSED AT YOU!!! =]

I will : D I know I know! I <3 you! :]

he probably will

but he wants to get good at itg lol
Yeah son those games are soooooo fun and about music and dancing (ok I don't care about the dancing part) but yeah! : D

Palpi

Smash Hero
Aiight. I now realized that I am scared of Fox. I played Magus's fox last night and I am pretty sure he doesn't really use him that often and it was overwhelming at the start. I didn't do TOO bad, but i dunno, I just have more to learn I suppose.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Aiight. I now realized that I am scared of Fox. I played Magus's fox last night and I am pretty sure he doesn't really use him that often and it was overwhelming at the start. I didn't do TOO bad, but i dunno, I just have more to learn I suppose.
Just grab fox and gimp him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nah. Don't forget that fox is fast and he can move in and out as much as he wants. First you gotta get that grab, and if you do, you BETTER CHAIN GRAB. Milk that grab for more than it's worth.

When he is up the stage, he will either fire fox or illusion. Fire fox is easier to gimp since you have time to jump out and bair him or something. Stop being scared, and go out there and DO it, instead of letting him come back.

Top Bottom