• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
rag wtf happened to you at waba????????????????????????

i know you can place better than that.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
So I have a friend staying with me til the end of August pretty much, and he uses Falcon, a I'm a little bit better than him (Maybe?) He should be at this possibly.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why the **** did you do that.......

i told you about pride man, burn that **** and **** its mom.

and what about seth? who did he lose to?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i practically did at the last tourney I went too. only went mk once.

though in the mid tier tourney, I went ROB/ZSS/DK. my zss is legit. my dk not so much, but I had to play snakeee XD and obviously, ROB vs. a zss pro won't work, and zss ditto against a zss pro wouldn't of worked, so I was desperate for a 3rd character and he was the best I could think of haha

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont really play dk he's just easy so i figured I had a chance...I got him to last stock game 1...and game 2...well I took a stock off =p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hype for Foxy! =)

I'm looking forward to this tournament very much so. I miss smashers a lot more since being away from people in general last weekend haha.

Top Bottom