• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Good news guise, Yoshi is being nice enough to leave us the venue until we finish. Sooo we can have a little more leeway.
The condition is no sales and we do not bother him after 9.

I am still running a tight *** tournament though. I want to see if it can be done in a reasonable amount of time.

I will rethink scheduling and mix some stuff around.

@uncle - I will put you guys up tomorrow, I am having a movie night wiff my lil sis :)

null55

Smash Master
so you can at least keep from COMPLETELY overlapping melee and brawl... and let some people enter both events right??

null55

Smash Master
lol oh **** PP let's use the secret team of ancient wonder at this.

you know...

;DD

Gardevior

Smash Lord
none of them play brawl and melee, they have all quit one game. Sushi? he told me he is terrible, and all he knew was how to WD. but no, Jon would wreck have of the NC melee community. I'm not saying they are bad, but his marth is the best in this state, hands down, and he rarely even practices. He just doesnt enter tourneys cause he doesnt care to much for the community, again i dont think he means he hates the community.

he was lulzing on people at herb 3.
Jon plays Luigi much better than he does Marth; but Marth has lulzy attributes so that may be part of it. Have you played Jon's Luigi? It's good.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
You probably couldn't beat his Marth because you don't know that matchup.

I can't remember playing his Marth any time soon, but I usually beat his Marth with Roy because he doesn't have any idea what to do with Roy (ie, the down button).

Damage Points

Smash Ace
So what time will dubs start. And it's def safe to assume me getting there at 5 will be ok now for singles since we can have the venue a bit later.

null55

Smash Master
wtf are you talking about.

gtf outside and play with the dog and **** you tit sucking ****er.

leave that other **** to ****in miss cleo and dr phil.

baller.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ughhhhh kevin. you've always been like the only good option for a serious teammate. now I'm going to have to hop around from tournament to tournament like everyone else x.x

Top Bottom