• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD: Remix Results! Full results up!

Radium88

Smash Lord
Quick Shouts!:

Thanks to the amazing STL crew for helping out with the tournament! Future for housing, bringing tvs, TO-ing! Thanks to the other people who helped out with housing! Thanks to MMM for setting up the livestream and driving to get a splitter; the ghetto livestream was actually really good; also for commentating. Thanks to all those who helped out commentating; I'm sure the people watching greatly appreciated it! Thanks for all the OoS who came, ESPECIALLY Minnesota/Wisconsin. Thanks also to all the Missourians who came! You guys were amazing for coming down. I still need to MM each one of you (sorry that I didn't get to) and hopefully we make it up there or see you again sometime. Thanks to Hylian for helping me out a bunch and helping me keep my sanity <3

Tournament thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=280635
Livestream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/radium88
Singles

Total Entrants: 54 ($100 bonus pot)

1: Atomsk ($259 + $48) :dedede::snake:
2: MJG ($101 + $22) (Circuit player) :toonlink:
3: Hylian ($75 + $14) :popo::gw:
4: Lain ($43 + $8) :popo::metaknight:
5: Clel ($18 + $4) (Circuit player) :metaknight:
5: Kain ($22 + $4) :wolf:
7: Domo :metaknight:
7: Joker :snake:
9: Nicole :peach:
9: Holms :wolf::zerosuitsamus:
9: Teh_Future :popo:
9: yoshQ :luigi2::metaknight:
13: vVvFino
13: FAE
13: Moe
13: Mr. Doom
17: Zeton
17: TripleR
17: MegaRobMan
17: Jordan
17: Trent
17: Legan
17: Tmacc
17: Surjan
25: Nappy
25: Ripple
25: Cook
25: TP
25: Kemorroo
25: King
25: Lutz
25: DLA
33: MetalMusicMan
33: Red
33: Fuujin
33: Oranos
33: Oro?!
33: MilkMonster
33: Breezy
33: DJIke
33: JoWiiCIDE
33: 4rce
33: Radium88
33: Bpow
33: ngamer3k
33: Fwog
33: D. Disciple
33: Alt-F4
49: 369
49: Chunk
49: Diedwhenhegotkilled
49: Yink
49: Collinello
49: Goat!

Bracket:

DOUBLES

Total Entrants: 24

1: MJG/Atomsk ($264.00)
2: Sherlock Doom (Mr. Doom/Holms) ($144.00)
3: Zeton/Nicole ($72.00)
4: Nappy/Domo
5: Clel/4rce
5: Lain and Kain bring the Pain (Kain/Lain)
7: FAE/Yink
7: Fino/YoshQ
9: Tier Whores (DLA/TP)
9: Oro?!/Ripple
9: Hylian/Legan
9: Drunk By Singles (Jordan/Cook)
13: Neon Night Riders (AltF4/Future)
13: Stomp the Yard (D. Disciple/Breezy)
13: You go high I go low (MMM/Joker)
13: Moe/TripleR
17: Lutz/Jowii
17: Kevin/Ben
17: Tmacc likes Sonic 2 (Tmacc/Trent)
17: Kemorroo/Fwog
17: Djike/Red
17: Taco Johns (Ngamer3k/Bpow)
17: Eddie/Ron
17: Last Chance to Make History (Oranos/Fuu)

Bracket:

Videos courtesy of YoshQ:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yoshq7#p/u/20/MeMz3IuyEQs

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
This was so much fun I barely even remember it!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Man, this thing was fun! Had an amazing time running this with Rauleen, glad we could get everything done fast. Thanks for coming everyone!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Tournament is starting saturday at 12:30, we are just being dumb.

TP

Smash Master
Results? lol.
YES!

Almost done with my checklist of things to do in the smash community:

Play M2K in MK dittos: check.
Beat a much better player than myself by using Ganon on Norfair: check.
Troll Anti: check.
Beat Legan's Link with Ganon: not yet.
Win MLG Dallas: not yet.

3/5 ain't bad.

Allied

Smash Master
1. Atomsk
2. DLA
3. Legan
4. Lainy Poo
5. Hylian
5. Bootywarrior1811

LES GET IT!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Yo dawgs, I heard that JoWii guy pulled the fire alarm everytime he had a match so when everyone evacuated he won his matches through DQ. He made first I think. >_> Fire Alarm DQ mindgames ban?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Stream is up.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Man I'm on that hard salt. BTW, did any of you scrubs see my SDI demonstration with DK and Snake?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
1.Atomsk- I don't hate you, but I don't not hate you. Good job on singles and dubz.
2.MJG- Wow, great job man. I knew though as soon as you won dubz that you were destined to take top3. TL+ MJG+ momentum = Win.
3.Hylian- Good job though you should be winning these tournaments. <3
4.Lain- Maaaaan. You had it. At least we did that one thing. More tourny appearances.
5: Clel- WTF CLEL. You da greatest though you already know what I have to say because I congratulated you and shook your hand. Way to come back for 6 straight wins after Atomsk knocked you into losers for a total of 7 wins (the highest amount of wins at this tournament). You beat Fino, Holms, Nicole, Zeton, Domo, wtfffffffffuuuuu----, too legit.
5: Kain- Dude good job placing 5th. You shoulda had that match against MJG. It was only one airdodge.
7: Domo- Are you still mad at me for ****talking you during your match against CLove's Samus @ that one MO tourny? I think it's a KS thing cuz I'm sure 4rce hates me now lmao.
9: Nicole- Good job! Nice dubz results and singles results. Thanks a lot though, you gave 30~ish livestreamers ******** when you 'unknowingly' bent over in front of the live stream.
9: Future- OMG IS THIS THE GUY THAT REVERSED 3STOCKED MN's #1????? MAAAAD LEGIT.
13: vVvFino- Lost to Clel! I'm glad because Clel deserved it and you're an all around d-bag. Thanks a lot for trying to burn ppl and intentionally sitting in front of the livestream, *******.
13: FAE- Mediocre day? FAE shhould be top5 at least. Do more dumb Lucas stuff that works and get someone that compliments what you can do in Dubz and you'll be set.
13: Moe- Get reversed 3stocked harded.
13: Mr. Doom- It's so annoying saying Mr.; good dubz placements! KS taking over the dubz scene.
17: Zeton- Man, you need to step it up and stop being so aggressive if you're in the lead. Freaking Nicole carried ya bro but we know you can do better.
17: TripleR- You're a better Kirby than I though I'm catching up. You're speed and ability to read is great. Looking forward to more tourny appearances. Oh and sorry about the abrupt end to our friendlies. When that one guy wanted in so fast, I was kinda just irked and stuff. <3
17: MegaRobMan- Best mustache ever.
17: Trent- You're Sonic is so legit it's scary. F' it I'm not going Kirby against that.
17: Black Panther (Legan)- Legan da bess.
17: Tblack (Tmacc)- Tmacc is also da bess.
17: Surjan- I once rocked, w/ Kirby of course, your shield on your ledge get up 4 times in a row in order to shield break you that way, when you were freefalling to your death on PS1, I could cackle maniacally
25: Nappy- 2-0'd. What's up, were you having a bad day? Step it up.
25: Cook- I wonz on RC, that is all.
25: TP- More ganon.
25: Kemorroo- OMG, this mo'fo right here. WTFFFFFuuuuuuu- is up w/ this relative unkown Falco being soooooo flashy AND during tourny AND WINNING????!!? The greatest part of it all was that he made 4rce ragequit. OH and when he pivot walked between CGing 4rce to the edgE???! Did anyone else see that?!? Flashiest Falco ever. Yo! Give ppl that Kemotherapy!
33: MetalMusicMan- Dude, step yo Marf up and get off this tournys results plateau.
33: DJIke- Play Pit more. Just remember what I said.
33: JoWiiCIDE- Da greatest commentator ever.
33: Radium88- Best cooker ever.
33: ngamer3k- Dum Yoshi, but good job.
33: Fwog- Step yo game up and don't go Ness all of the place for no reason lmao. Tournies are the best place to try using new characters.
33: D. Disciple- Sup.
33: Alt-F4- Steve is getting better, yo mo'fos better run.
49: Yink- >_> Yo homie, nice pools match. Step yo Ness up dawg/

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
1st: Atomsk
2nd: MJG
3rd: Hylian
4th: Lain

Rest are on the op.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Update OP please... :urg:
I want to see the bracket and the characters everyone used. And I need to know why IL did sucktacular.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Wtf? I totally thought it'd be Atomsk and Lain for 1st and 2nd.

I was def wrong.

Did MJG go anyone but TL in brackets? (I left early. :( )

Thank you all for a fun tourney, and thank you to everyone who played me and gave me criticism. (Especially you Legan, even though we had to play in pools regardless, thanks for not really sandbagging that hard against me, lol.)

Individual thanks:

Rauleen: Thanks for the tourney of course, and the snacks. If you do decide to host another, please call me over to help TO and ****, I would've this time, but I figured you and Jordan had it covered, so I didn't wanna' be just cluttering. ;)

Steve: Thanks for the friendlies. You and I will learn to stop playing on auto pilot, I promise. I came back, so don't leave. For me. <3

Atomsk:
Thanks for coming to this, since you happened to be in the area. Really hope your travel plans work out, really bummed out for you man. :(

Future: Good seeing you again, you seemed sorta' bummed out after teams (I would've been too, SD's suck. :( ), but at least thanks for talking to me and ****. Was good.

Metal:
Great seeing you again too! Nice little tiny convo with you and Joker by the back door. Hopefully gonna' see you at Aerial Rave. When I find the information about it out, I'll post it here or on your FB. You'll know about it. Your Honda and Guile will feel the wrath of the mighty Bison!

Yink: You're super friendly! I dunno why we hardly talked at the first Hot Dickings! Really bummed about your bracket pairing, you are legit, we don't need a tourney to know this! We need to do some Ness Dittos sometime, possibly at your upcoming tourney I got the invite to??? ;)

Nicole: Good **** in teams! Fox and Peach is dumb! Sorry for the little Churches incident, that was stupid. (Don't worry I wanted chicken tenders too. :'[ ) See you at Yink's super sweet rave party (With some tourney there or something? I dunno, **** the tourney, lets just dance and ****.)

Cook: Thanks for obliterating me in brackets. Though you did just DESTROY me, it gave me a bit more Oli exp, and since I'm gonna' start playing again, we'll play at one of Metal's smashfests sometime. Good seeing you again though man.

Trent: You're still too slow.

Kemo: Way to put on a SHOW on the live stream! Hell yeah! Good **** man, good job at this tourney, see you soon man! Def fun friendlies! I'll get good, just watch.

DJIke and FWOG: Wish I would've got to talk to you a bit more. Good seeing you guys.

BPOW?: Fun **** in pools dude, and the following rematches later that night. Your Meta is getting solid dude, stick with him for sure. Hopefully seeing you at a future tourney!

(I didn't catch your guy's names, but the group of 15 year old kids, lol.): Good **** guys, really improving, the little guy's Metaknight is getting there, and the bearded guys Kirby's spacing is pretty nice. (This post is so general, lol.)

Todd: I heard you got 2nd seed in your pool. WTF dude, gettin' legit! We didn't play a single friendly. :( I'll see you at Will's sometime.

Luscious Elegant Glamorous Amazing Negro (Legan ;)): You're still the ****. Thanks for making me feel like I was at home again, and for buying my lunch, even though this Churches was ****ing stupid. You should've placed higher, you didn't play Link did you? See you at Will's sometime (Sometime if you go, you should come get me, I'll give you gas money and all that silly business.)

Fino: You and Nicole got SHAFTED at Churches, no joke. Should've just SDI'ed over to Steak N Shake. Trent could've got his chili dog and everything!

Mr Doom: You and your SDI. Good **** showing that on Live Stream! And AMAZING job in teams with Holms. Definitely made it worth watching.

Zeton: Thanks for an incredibly fun and light hearted pools match. Took a lot of pressure off, even though I lost. And good **** in pools with Nicole!

Top Bottom