• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD: Remix Results! Full results up!

Teh Future

Smash Master
fun tournament and thanks to everyone that came to stl for it!

here are characters used that I know:

1: Atomsk :dedede: :metaknight:
2: MJG :toonlink:
3: Hylian :popo: :gw:
4: Lain :popo: :metaknight:
5: Clel :metaknight:
5: Kain :wolf:
7: Domo :metaknight:
7: Joker :snake:
9: Nicole :peach:
9: Holms :wolf:
9: Future :popo: :metaknight:
9: yoshQ :luigi2:
13: vVvFino :olimar:
13: FAE :lucas:
13: Moe :metaknight:
13: Mr. Doom :ike:
17: Zeton :fox:
17: TripleR :kirby2:
17: MegaRobMan :wolf:
17: Jordan :gw:
17: Trent :sonic:
17: Black Panther (Legan) :link2:
17: Tblack (Tmacc) :dedede:
17: Surjan :diddy:
25: Nappy :snake:
25: Ripple :dk2:
25: Cook :olimar:
25: TP :metaknight:
25: Kemorroo :falco:
25: King :pikachu2:
25: Lutz :gw:
25: DLA :ganondorf:
33: MetalMusicMan :falco:
33: Red
33: Fuujin :zelda:
33: Oranos :gw:
33: Oro?! :marth:
33: MilkMonster
33: Breezy :ganondorf:
33: DJIke :fox:
33: JoWiiCIDE :kirby2:
33: 4rce :diddy:
33: Radium88 :kirby2:
33: Bpow
33: ngamer3k :yoshi2:
33: Fwog :diddy:
33: D. Disciple :lucario:
33: Alt-F4 :diddy:
49: 369 :metaknight:
49: Chunk
49: Diedwhenhegotkilled
49: Yink :ness2:
49: Collinello
49: Goat!

and shoutouts:

1: Atomsk :dedede: :metaknight: good stuff winning and beating ics, even if it isnt lain lol
2: MJG :toonlink: best tlink yet? only a matter of time dawg, les see quiver talk **** about this lol
3: Hylian :popo: :gw: omg good placing dawg good stuff beating wolf lol though we both need work on snake
4: Lain :popo: :metaknight: ics dittos =( come to kahoka lol
5: Clel :metaknight: you went on a rampage through losers, glad i didnt have to play you
5: Kain :wolf: good stuff, i wish you would have placed mjg in bracket though, would have been mad hype.
7: Domo :metaknight: im surprised you lost in losers to clel. im betting you are gonna make chages so it doesnt happen again though.
7: Joker :snake: fun matches in bracket, and im happy you placed well even without much practice in iowa.
9: Nicole :peach: you not bad, just wasnt playing well the last couple of tournaments
9: Holms :wolf: =( once i learn the wolf matchup you wont have an easy time with me lmao
9: yoshQ :luigi2: good stuff with luigi, we need to play next tournament though
13: vVvFino :olimar: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
13: FAE :lucas: good stuff doing well in losers, sucks we had to play and hope you beat some legit players in losers. next time well get you on the livestream.
13: Moe :metaknight: two ics =( sucks loosing to the same character twice. ggs tho, that comeback was so dumb lol.
13: Mr. Doom :ike: good stuff, only sad there were no upsets like you usually make.
17: Zeton :fox: you should talk to people in kansas more man you are a really cool guy and i dont think anyone doesnt like you lol. you did really good in teams and singles you lost to legit players, not sure why you are too upset.
17: MegaRobMan :wolf: cool seeing you, if we are both at kc next week we get some games in.
17: Jordan :gw: cool seeing you, wish you still played.
17: Trent :sonic: loosing to 2 mks =( next time we are at the same tourney we need to get some friendlies in cause i think you are an amazing player but you could do some things better in that matchup.
17: Black Panther (Legan) :link2: LINK? i remember when you used link and ***** face with him. glad to see you still use him and i hope you had fun playing him cause its amazing to watch when you do well with him.
17: Tblack (Tmacc) :dedede: good stuff toddbro, next time make some upsets in winners and place well.
17: Surjan :diddy: didnt even see you =(
25: Nappy :snake: sding like a pro, that set was so wierd bc usually im the one sding all over the place lol.
25: Ripple :dk2: 25th? you are better than this. you need to look at individual matchups more i think
25: Cook :olimar: see above except you just need to practice singles more if you want to do better
25: TP :metaknight: not too rusty i see. good stuff beating some legit players and i hope you find time to come to kahoka.
25: Kemorroo :falco: your falco doesnt even make sense how technical it is lmao. you should come with fwog and djike to wills place more often.
25: King :pikachu2: we should get some singles friendlies in sometime cool cat
25: Lutz :gw: nice job placing decently! you are improving fast and its awesome to see that from a new stl player.
25: DLA :ganondorf: DLA > breezy? lol good stuff.
33: MetalMusicMan :falco: =( i dunno man lol.you did get bracket screwed though lol
33: Fuujin :zelda: WTF wheres my little mermaid sunglasses. I better get those back xD
33: Oranos :gw: pools was ******** lol. sorry i didnt want to play that last match.
33: Oro?! :marth: we should play some friendlies next tourney.
33: MilkMonster awesome seeing you again, really hope you start playing and come to wills some times.
33: Breezy :ganondorf: obv ganon beats ics.
33: DJIke :fox: I was trying to find you so you could dance for people on livestream lollll bbut i couldn't =(
33: JoWiiCIDE :kirby2: pro commentator.
33: 4rce :diddy: eh you can brush it off and do better next time. er body has their off days. keep cool more while you are playing tho it helps i used to do the same thing.
33: Radium88 :kirdby2: amazing baking as usual, and good job running the tournament
33: Fwog :diddy: you and djike best come to kahoka it will be amazing and you guys should drink with us lol
33: D. Disciple :lucario: disciples sdi >> mr dewms. that doesnt even work lol
33: Alt-F4 :diddy: sorry about doubles man, i really thought we could do decently but.. yeah. next time you go to a tourney we will team (except kc i said id team with andrew lmao) and ill make sure to warm up and play well.
49: 369 :metaknight: you made some obvious mistakes but if you keep play your spacing is AMAZING and you really could be a great player if you come to more tournaments
49: Yink :ness2: whats this i hear about a mad legit party at iowa's tournament? hope it happens lol. we will play some friendlies there, i like playing low tiers that arent ganon

sorry if i forgot anyone!

also to people that enjoyed this tournament:

Come to Kahoka!

it will be like this except replace Rauleen's baking with alchohol.

Imagine the possibilities!

TP

Smash Master
1: Atomsk :dedede: :metaknight: Congrats on winning the tournament! We will definitely play sometime soon.
2: MJG :toonlink: LOL Toon Link.
3: Hylian :popo: :gw: You only play well when I'm not watching. I should just stop trying to watch you do well and wait for the youtube videos.
4: Lain :popo: :metaknight: Talked with you once or twice. Thanks for coming out to the tournament.
5: Clel :metaknight: I want a rematch! I think I can take you. Congrats on 5th.
5: Kain :wolf: LOL Wolf.
7: Domo :metaknight: We didn't talk/play.
7: Joker :snake: We didn't talk/play.
9: Nicole :peach: Great job in doubles. 9th is perfectly decent in singles too. Good to see you on form.
9: Holms :wolf: LOL Wolf.
9: Future :popo: :metaknight: Your comeback against Moe made my day. I never doubted you for a second during that match. It sucks what happened in our teams match. You were outplaying me, but that's never stopped me from beating you before lol.
9: yoshQ :luigi2: We didn't talk/play.
13: vVvFino :olimar: We didn't talk/play.
13: FAE :lucas: In a year, you'll be one of those people that are put in the title of tournament threads to show that big name players are coming to the tournament.
13: Moe :metaknight: Your MK is beast. I never stood a chance against you. GGs.
13: Mr. Doom :ike: We didn't talk/play.
17: Zeton :fox: Good job in doubles. Fun friendlies to start the tournament too. Always fun to watch you win with Fox.
17: TripleR :kirby2: Whoops, guess that MM didn't happen. Oh well.
17: MegaRobMan :wolf: Nice meeting you. Nebraska is legit, but Ganon is even more legit. :)
17: Jordan :gw: I played SO BAD in game three of our set. I keep seeing all the mistakes I made in my head even now. I'm going to learn everything there is to know about that matchup and never lose to a :gw: again.
17: Trent :sonic: Good fight in doubles. It turns out that MK does better against Sonic than Ganon does. Who knew?
17: Black Panther (Legan) :link2: Good to see you using Link and beating people.
17: Tblack (Tmacc) :dedede: You lost to an IKE? Sheesh. Anyway, GGs and thanks for the ride. You'll fall in love with FF3/6, believe me.
17: Surjan :diddy: We didn't talk/play.
25: Nappy :snake: We didn't talk/play.
25: Ripple :dk2: Dude, the end of our set was one of the most epic moment of my smash career. It felt like an eternity. It truly could have gone either way, which is what makes it so epic. GGs.
25: Cook :olimar: Seeing as you only placed 25th, I assume you need to camp harder. Do that.
25: Kemorroo :falco: I didn't get to see the really hype matches. :(
25: King :pikachu2: We didn't talk/play.
25: Lutz :gw: Nice placing.
25: DLA :ganondorf: Fun stuff in doubles. I really wish we could just **** people with double Ganon, but the results don't lie. At least our friendlies later were like 10 combo videos combined.
33: MetalMusicMan :falco: Don't get discouraged. Everyone has slumps. Do what you need to do to get out of it.
33: Red We didn't talk/play.
33: Fuujin :zelda: Fun friendlies.
33: Oranos :gw: We didn't talk/play.
33: Oro?! :marth: We didn't talk/play.
33: MilkMonster Glad you're back.
33: Breezy :ganondorf: Sorry I wasn't manly enough to Ganon ditto you in bracket. Our 3rd game was epic.
33: DJIke :fox: We didn't talk/play.
33: JoWiiCIDE :kirby2: Good job owning your pool. Great stuff commentating, too.
33: 4rce :diddy: GGs in dubs.
33: Bpow We didn't talk/play.
33: ngamer3k :yoshi2: We didn't talk/play.
33: Fwog :diddy: We didn't talk/play.
33: D. Disciple :lucario: We didn't talk/play.
33: Alt-F4 :diddy: GGs in doubles.
49: 369 :metaknight: We didn't talk/play.
49: Chunk We didn't talk/play.
49: Diedwhenhegotkilled We didn't talk/play.
49: Yink :ness2: Fun friendlies and fun commentating with you. Your Ness is legit and has tons of potential. Haters gonna hate. Anyway, I'll do my very best to make it to your tournament. :)
49: Collinello We didn't talk/play.
49: Goat! :kirby: GGs in pools.

And finally:

Rauleen, great job. This tournament was amazing. There were no significant issues at any time, which is rare for a tournament of this size. Your baking was, as usual, awesome. I don't know what STL smash would do without you.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Full results are up with brackets. <3 everyone for showing up!!!!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
NOT ENOUGH FREAKIN WARIOS OMG

(leaves topic)

*rushes back in and yells congrats to Kain on a job well done* GOOOOOD !@#$!!!!

Dnyce

Smash Master
13: vVvFino- Lost to Clel! I'm glad because Clel deserved it and you're an all around d-bag. Thanks a lot for trying to burn ppl and intentionally sitting in front of the livestream, *******.
This is an all around d-bag type of comment.

Shout-outs later/

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Sorry I couldn't stay and enter the tourney.

Atomsk- Thanks for ****** me and the mk tips.

Random mk- thanks for the warmup games.

Future- Way to bounce back after teams. You did really good vs Moe and Joker, glad you got your dropped grabs out of the way against me. lol at my boy moon walking out of there in the middle of our set.

Rauleen/Milk/Legan/Metal/Nicole/Cook/Tmacc/rest of St. Louis crew- Good seeing and talking to you again, wish I could have stayed longer. It was nice seeing you guys interact with my little man, even if he doesn't talk much.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Thanks guys <3.

napZzz

Smash Hero
lain and megarobman, I had alot of fun chillin with you guys and some other various people whos names I didn't get.

sorry we couldn't beat atomsks team domo, haha. It was alot of fun teaming with you, maybe it'll happen again sometime. Futures dog is cool and I think I ate about a quarter of the snickerdoodles

good tourney overall, minnesota will be back to redeem itself without dumb failures at brainshock

I heard jowii said i was bad on the stream, My c stick wasn't working and I just ****ed around in pools but w/e I guess the 1st and 2nd gap in mn are that big. Next time I come to one of these i'll care about singles so you ****ers will shut up

Soran

Smash Ace
AFFINITY!!!!

post the Mr. Doom SDI vid you posted every 3 min in the Radium live stream chat plox.

p.s. what's a plox O.o?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Kansas better be at Brainshock in Nov. That crew match is going down son. You guys are gonna be my personal ATM.

Sin - I'm not even sweating it, we failed, but hey everyone has their bad days. Just gotta get back up from the ground and pat the dirt off and go at it again.
---------------
Hylian - Good **** hosting/running this tourney man, I was glad to help out announcing matches, commentating and watching you play ICs. You were styling on atomsk a bit on the stream, and you forgot to play with your popo in the ditto against Lain, but I'll forgive you for that. Hope to see you in future tournies around the midwest or if you go to Hobo.

Rauleen - Thanks for hosting/running the tourney as well, those snickerdoodles were on point OMG. I swear if you had another platter of em, I would've just scooped it up and ate them all in my car during the tourney XD. Was fun playing you in bracket too, I'm dubbing you "Hammer Queen" for now on though. Hope to see you at future tournies.

MJG - Good **** on 2nd and 1st in teams, you and Atomsk cleaning up and making that money lol. Our matches were fun during pools, I felt like I got a better grasp of dealing with Toon Link's camping abilities and knowing when to approach depending on which item he's shooting at me. I'll definitely work on flaws you pointed out to me when I ask, so here's hoping it benefits me a lot in the future.

Future - Thanks for housing us again, sorry if we kept you up a lot, and sorry for coming in so late, but I had a good time. Also I'm gonna make sure to perfect that **** I did in our pool match, and ICs are gonna drop down to C tier. Good games as well, you ****ed me up though.

Atomsk - My man, was fun chilling with you, driving to White Castle, watching those movies late at night, and dealing with that lady at the drive thru. Good **** getting 1st in both events, I'll see you at VC8.

Lain - We finally meet in tourney! God **** I made so many mistakes, I was glad I played you though made me see how much I still need to improve in this game if I ever want a chance at getting 1st or top 3 in future tournies. Don't even sweat the MK man, get back on that IC **** for now in singles so whenever you get a grab it's done son. Keep the MK for doubles though or maybe pick up Dedede again. Also thanks for pointing out my flaws during our set, I totally agree with you too that I messed up on a lot of things, next we meet in bracket, it will be different. I'll be able to pull off that reverse 3 stock XD.

Was cool chilling with you as well, and good **** at showing up to waffle house after the tourney.

man they're a lot of people to give shout outs too. I'm a little tired right now, I'll post more later on though.

But for now to everyone that was there and to the viewers in the stream.

This tourney was hella fun, I loved every minute of it, a lot of come backs happen. Was fun commentating, getting the crowd involved and cracking jokes, I'll plan on commentating in different tourneys as long as people allow me lol

Smashers - You guys are the ****, so many midwest smashers that I need to keep track of, also thanks for showing up to the waffle house after the tourney, greatly appreciate it I really did. Love it when people can get together a little bit longer and relax before everyone goes home. Midwest 4 life son!

napZzz

Smash Hero
I forget to mention how the midwest is better than any other region and that this tourney was worth everything we put into going to it <3

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
didn't moe **** you 4rce?
Lol. Sure. I love how your argument for your state being better is that your number 1 player can beat me. A guy who just got PR'ed like a month ago.

Hey MN agreed to let Kansas do better than us at this tournament. That's how nice we are.
Lol. Stable argument is stable.

In Fino's post, your highest placer was YoshQ...and he's not even from MN. We would/will embarrass MN.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I would actually be very interested to see how MO would do vs KS in crews. I think it should happen.
And it would be fun. That's what it's all about, right guys? :)

Top Bottom