• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD: Remix Results! Full results up!

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm confused by the random minnesota hate and trash talk that came from nowhere lol, and I thought moe played you in pools or something 4rce. Our MN pr's have been the same for ages....at least the top 3 lol

its all good though, we can do this at brainshock if you guys go. I didn't really bother in singles...but I dont think if I had tried I would've gotten farther than around where moe played, dunno

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Dude, this was such a great tournament. I loved it and I'm so sad that it's over. Personal shoutout to FAE for being the best healing teammate ever. We did well in doubles yo! <3 (singles for me was ;-; )

1. Atomsk- Hey it was great to see you again! Loved playing the Samus v Ness stuff on livestream and it was really cool to hang out with you again. :) I hope you make it to Brainshock!

2. MJG- Man, you're like my favorite Toon Link ever and are still amazing at this game. I hope you enjoyed all those IC matchups. :laugh:

3. Hylian- Nice to see you again! Great ICs and GaW. Also, nice job helping out Rauleen with the tournament, it was very enjoyable!

4. Lain- Your headband was sexy.

5. Clel- You're legit, nice placing (it was fun to watch your matches!)

5. Kain- Dang, your Wolf is ridiculous. Nice job. :p

7. Joker- GO IOWA WOOO! <3

9. Nicole- I love you. <3

9. Future- Good to see you again! My gosh your matches were so good to watch, :p good job getting top 10!

13. vVvFino- I didn't get to talk to you as much at this event as previous ones, but good job!

13. FAE- <3. You were a great partner for doubles. We won some really good matches and man I think we could've gone farther. Too bad we don't play with each other on a regular basis but dang, top 10 for Doubles...good **** FAE. :D

13. Mr. Doom- Fantastic Ike, it was great to get to play you and also play you in doubles. Those matches were really fun and I learned a lot!

17. Zeton- Good to see ya! Nice job in teams with Nicole too. Those were some interesting matches and of course, thank you for the advice. :)

17. MegaRobMan- You make the Pringles Guy look bad ;P

17: Trent- Gotta go faster. :3 ...good to see you and I know I'll see you at Brainshock!

17. Legan- We're going to Disco.

17. Tmacc- Ahhhh DDD X_X yours is really good, I just need to get better!

25. Nappy- Hey, tell me what to put on your PR list. :laugh: Good to see you.

25. Cook- Our pool matches were fun, thanks for the experience :D

25. TP- ****ing awesome Ganon

33. MetalMusicMan- Thanks for housing us! You're awesome and I love your Mickey voice. xD

33. JoWiiCIDE- So good at commentating. Nice Kirby dude!

33. Radium88- I went to the first one, and came to this one. I love your tournaments Rauleen you do a great job. I hope you like that Kirby :), and thanks for the cookies. The peanut butter ones were delicious!

33. ngamer3k- Thanks for driving Iowa dude! Really nice of you and I'll see you soonish for some practice.

To anybody I may have missed:

This tournament was really fun. Lots of people should continue to attend this if Rauleen hosts another one (please :3).

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Much love goes out to the people I don't mention here, I just didn't talk/play/smo...wait, just the first 2, much with you, but I'd be down next time for sure, just look for the guy with the gigantic "stache".

1: Atomsk :059: -I called this and I know I'm the only person who did. Sorry I didn't hype you onlivestream like I said I would, but you didn't need it. Hopefully I can convince you to come to one of these Nebraska locals everyone has been hyping up lately so I can actually play you when you are sober/awake/again. Also, you are really fun to troll IRL.

2: MJG :toonlink:-You are so lucky I have no idea how to play Brawl. If I had taken 1 game from you I would have never let you hear the end of it. (For those not in the know, I suck at Brawl and don't edgehog because I suck and don't know the vertical range of characters I don't plays recoveries because I suck). Seriously, had mad fun talking with you, hopefully you learned how to troll better. Try and actually host a tourney in Manhatten, I'll drive to it.

3: Hylian :popo: :gw:-Smile a bit more during those matches, especially when I'm telling the funniest jokes you've ever heard. Thanks for blowing yourself up on Green Greens so I can tell my children I took a match off you in pools when you switched away from your main. I'm still seriously pissed you don't main link and he's your avatar. ****, our pool was hard.

4: Lain :popo: :metaknight:-Lain, I went from not knowing you to thinking I should move to Detroit, and for once it isn't because I'm the biggest Lions fan I know. Please come visit more often, Nebraska has really dank nugg...think about it. Plus, I should actually try and play against you next time, cause even though I was outside with you more than I was inside playing smash, we didn't. <3 MegaRobMan <3
12% homo.

5: Kain :wolf:-You look/act/talk exactly the way I expected. I know you are disappointed and all that Jazz, but you are still one bad *** Wolf on the loose. I appreciate you spending some time playing and talking about Wolf with me and not getting annoyed at me following you from match to match like a little cub. I still don't believe you didn't play the hell out of Melee, your grabbing reads are just astoundingly good.

7: Domo :metaknight:-I've never played an MK as good as you before so I was surprised I did well against you, even though I think MK/Wolf is almost even. Very friendly words of encouragement, thanks for them. Some of the elite players try and hold back the new talent with insults, where as I have noticed (at the 2 slasts) you trying to build the scene, way to be an ambassador of the game. I'm sure you'll bounce back into the top 3 soon enough. ****, our pool was hard.

7: Joker :snake:-Am I allowed to call you for teams next time we go to the same tournament? I think Wolf and Snake are a good combo, unless we go to FD, then we have to go Double Blue Link. Glad to see someone from NE/IA in the top 7. Also, get rid of that Mega Man 2, Wily #1 remix with the annoying man blahhing, it's garbage.

9: Nicole :peach: -My pick for doubles champ almost did it, sucks you had to face Team-We got 1st and 2nd so lets team together and make more money, twice, even though you beat them the first time. Way to rebound after Slast2, and losing to Atomsk shouldn't even count.

9: Holms :wolf: -Rep that Wolf. I tried to find you to play against but you were busying playing actual rounds. I'll hunt you down next time.

9: Future :popo: :metaknight: RKO! RKO!!! RKO!!!!!! Thanks for letting us stay at your place. Your cat is awesome, btw. You need to get the pirate picture back asap otherwise I'm stealing the idea but with both of my cats. Watching your MK ditto matches was interesting and you did some stuff I didn't think stupid MK could even do.

9: yoshQ :luigi2: -I'm jealous of the fact that you main luigi, he was my first actual main. Sorry I choked against you round 2 in pools, I should have 2-0'd you, but instead you 3-stock-shoryuken'd me in the 3rd. Thanks for teaching me the finer points of when and when not to spot dodge during an entire match. (Hint: Doing it against luigi is a very bad idea). I feel like my Luigi got better by playing you, he's my real favorite char, Luigi is actually my nicname from college for obvious reasons. ****, our pool was hard.

13: vVvFino- Lost to Clel! I'm glad because Clel deserved it and you're an all around d-bag. Thanks a lot for trying to burn ppl and intentionally sitting in front of the livestream, *******.
Oooh, and Arcade? Let's go there! I love your siamese kitty, it's very talkative, you better love that cat more than life itself because that's a good cat, brah. Also, my Marth trumps your Rage Marth 3/5 times.

13: FAE :lucas: -Good ****, I had no idea Lucas could get vertical gimping kills. MegaRobBuster wants a rematch, though. Was it you or Yink who used their PK powers to turn off the Wii during your match against Holmes/Doom?

13: Moe :metaknight: I dig your mohawk, too bad I didn't get to play against you, apparently you're pretty good, just work on your ability to understand what drunk future is saying when he's directing us around town and you'll be the king of MN in no time.

17: Zeton :fox: -I heard you had some problems getting to/from/housing STL, but I'm glad you came out. Good **** in teams, I haven't gotten to use your snake advice yet, but I remember most of it.

17: Jordan :gw:-You remind me so much of my friend Mike. Not only do you look like him, but you have the same sounding laugh and sense of...everything, except he sucks at video games and you don't. GG's

17: Trent :sonic:-Thanks for driving. Now work on extending that music library to something more appropriate for long car rides. Good luck on your exam/work/paper/watching tron.

17: Black Panther :link2:- I find this tag more suiting. I came away lucky from this tournament, because not only did I get to play against one of the worlds best Wolf's, but I got to play against THE BEEEEESSS Link. Some of those tricks you did made me want to check that wii for hax. You are one cool mofo in my book, try and come up to Nebraska, you'd get top 3 with Link. Pocket Link +2 powerlevel. Also, sorry I'm not as scrubby as my post # would indicate. :)

17: Tblack (Tmacc) :dedede: "You'll fall in love with FF3/6, believe me." It's a great game, but I recommend 5/tactics if you haven't played those.

2 Wolves in top 10, I highly approve :wolf:
3 wolf's in the top 17, actually.
****, my pool was hard.

17: Surjan :diddy:- Man I'm glad I played against you in pools, I had to face a diddy in the 1st round and it probably could have gone way bad if not. Glad you placed here, I could tell you were a better player than what our pools suggested. ****, our pool was hard.

25: Nappy :snake:-Agreed with your assessment that Lain and I are t3h coolest, I'd be inclined to say you are cool too, but you were disrespectful to Futures cat, calling it worthless. You need to find an appreciation for the adorable things in life. Actually, I don't think anyone made me laugh more than you did at the tourney, I'm not sure if the rest of MN get's your style of humor.

25: Cook :olimar:-We both lost to Lucas...hot ****. Fun playing teams matches with you before/during the tourney.

25: King :pikachu2:-Good **** in bracket, I'm not sure if we played again you wouldn't steal a round from my wolf. Glad we got to hang out after the match, you are a cool dude and I enjoyed the outdoor festivities with ya.

25: Lutz :gw:-I can't believe you are new to this game, you play pretty smart. GG's in our friendlies, I learned a lot about GnW.

25: DLA :ganondorf:-I didn't get to play you 1-1, but your ganon is excellent. Our 20 doubles matches in a row was real real. GG's.

Beat a much better player than myself by using Ganon on Norfair: check.
You're welcome. Also, I'm sad you didn't put "LOL WOLF" next to my name, thrice. Those double ganon rounds were epic, and yes some of those were LOL combo video tier. Mad legit player ryecheer.

33: MetalMusicMan :falco:-"Okay, so I'm troll bait" was a top line of the trip for me. You are too easy, it's all in the way you write/enunciate. Dude, your Falco is getting better, I am very very surprised you placed here (I NEED FALCO PRACTICE!) Tyser has me ready for D3's around the world so don't be too surprised about my turn-around in that regard.

33: Fuujin :zelda:-You can actually play Zelda and your Sheik's dacus came out instantly...you've got potential my good man. Just watch that neutral B landing lag, that's where I got you.

33: Oranos :gw: / Oro?! :marth:-I'm not sure which one you are, but you are a bears fan and you need to be told again that you should have lost to the Lions.

33: MilkMonster-Sorry I didn't commentate, I was out of it.

33: Breezy :ganondorf:-Another Dorf. You guys should start a clan. Had fun talking with ya, I will def remember you as "That one awesome Ganon Main from MN". I'll try and be more discrete about my smoking habits next time, my bad, dude, seriously, my bad. No troll.

best mustache ever
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XU9x8G7khv0/SgSLQtSSQEI/AAAAAAAAC_Q/8O9yyanz0ig/s400/moustache0gi.jpg

This is actually the 2nd best mo I've had out of the 4 I've tried to grow.

33: 4rce :diddy:-Jigga whaaaa? Like Trent at Slast#1 your placing here is not correct.
But at least we got it clarified that you aren't 15 years old.
Playing your diddy a few weeks ago helped me a lot in this tourney, thanks :-0

33: Bpow-Keep that MK up, you have the people in IA to help practice with. I tried to say bye to you when everyone was leaving but you ran off too fast, didn't want you to think I was giving you the cold shoulder, I saw ya.

33: ngamer3k :yoshi2:-No Car Johns next time Iowa has a smashfest and I say I'll be there. I don't know if we've ever played singles friendlies, we should change that next time.

33: Fwog :diddy:-****, our pool was hard. Seriously, 3/7/9 and 2 17ths is kinda difficult, so I can imagine you had a tough bracket, and you did having to face 4rce and Mr. Doom. Keep up the hard work.

33: D. Disciple :lucario:-I've never seen Lucario used as well as you did. Thanks for stealing my sleeping spot you buttface. J/k, nah it's cool you had to drive. Otherwise I would have thrown a fit. :mad: Apparently you were the best announcer so thanks for covering for me.

33: Alt-F4 :diddy:-Our set definitly could have gone differently, you have a good diddy, keep it up and you'll beat idiots like me. You seemed cool so we will talk more whenever I see you again.

33: Radium88 :kirby2:-Excellent job TOing and baking. The idea of the crate in the doorway, brilliant!

17. MegaRobMan- You make the Pringles Guy look bad ;P
You are making my mustache blush :embarrass. Good work in teams, as usual. really sorry you got bracket ****ed, because I just saw your bracket, ****...thanks for all the love and hugs. (goes to your board and talks about Mega man music with Soran). Excellent PSI use with the Wii-Power-Off spell during that doubles match, hopefully you had a brain food lunch to replenish your PP.

Special What's Up to "Hammr", he was some kid who showed up just to practice. Nebraska needs people like this who come to get better. I watched him go from not knowing how to DI to living up to 186% as Toon Link, you were really nice and I hope you keep it up, it was fun playing teams with you.

Lesson Learned: Tier's don't matter. I beat a pikachu and Diddy, lost to a TL and Lucas (and Ganon...).

Love, MegaRobMan

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I heard jowii said i was bad on the stream, My c stick wasn't working and I just ****ed around in pools but w/e I guess the 1st and 2nd gap in mn are that big. Next time I come to one of these i'll care about singles so you ****ers will shut up
Obvious john is obvious. Real talk though, MN wouldn't get so much negativity there way if they didn't **** talk so much. Moe got on the mic and basically attacked anyone on there w/ his MN hype, here on the results board the obvious remarks against KS, and Nappy being mad when he sandbagged. If you don't like what you're hearing, obviously something needs to change in MN.

33. JoWiiCIDE- So good at commentating. Nice Kirby dude!
zomg. Thanks. >_> Idk if I'll be @ brainshock but if I am I'ma throw my Kirby @ your head for <3.

33: MetalMusicMan :falco:-"Okay, so I'm troll bait" was a top line of the trip for m=e. You are too easy, it's all in the way you write/enunciate.
DAaaaaayyyumm, I'm not the only one that knows???!!??

Teh Future

Smash Master
7: Domo :metaknight: Some of the elite players try and hold back the new talent with insults, where as I have noticed (at the 2 slasts) you trying to build the scene, way to be an ambassador of the game.
noticed this the past couple tournaments ive been too as well. Special shoutout to domo for this ****!

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I'm confused by the random minnesota hate and trash talk that came from nowhere lol, and I thought moe played you in pools or something 4rce. Our MN pr's have been the same for ages....at least the top 3 lol

its all good though, we can do this at brainshock if you guys go. I didn't really bother in singles...but I dont think if I had tried I would've gotten farther than around where moe played, dunno
Nice double digit placing bro. ;)

Triple R

Smash Lord
ugh, MN does this at every tourney lol.

Don't worry all, no one means it personally, and it's just what a bunch of MN does. I frankly have no **** talk to say to anyone and I don't really have any johns. I had an awesome time at this tourney, and I'll post shoutouts once I catch up on all my homework.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Lol. None of my s*** talk is real, bro. When mine's real, you'll know it. I do it strictly to support my State...and to be super hype. But yes, you're right, Moe beat me in pools. No johns, he just beat me. I'll get back into the swing of things come BA.

33: 4rce :diddy:-Jigga whaaaa? Like Trent at Slast#1 your placing here is not correct.
But at least we got it clarified that you aren't 15 years old.
Playing your diddy a few weeks ago helped me a lot in this tourney, thanks :-0
Trust me. I know. -___-'

ugh, MN does this at every tourney lol.

Don't worry all, no one means it personally, and it's just what a bunch of MN does. I frankly have no **** talk to say to anyone and I don't really have any johns. I had an awesome time at this tourney, and I'll post shoutouts once I catch up on all my homework.
^____^ good to hear.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
lol I didn't know some people were taking it seriously. 4rce and I were doing it to each non stop at the tourney lol. It was hella fun cause usually I don't **** talk people.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Oh yeah, did a lot of the matches get recorded from the stream or saved at least? Cause Yoshq has some matches uploaded already, and one double set that MN recorded as well.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh yeah, did a lot of the matches get recorded from the stream or saved at least? Cause Yoshq has some matches uploaded already, and one double set that MN recorded as well.
Well some got recorded on to the ustream channel.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
MJG impressive buddy!

Atomsk/Kain good **** as always.

Legan shrug it off and **** next time.

napZzz

Smash Hero
the stream quality was beautiful, I made sure to take a look through all of it and watch some important stuff =D

jowii my c stick wasn't working :( ask domo it kept stopping randomly in dubs and I kept having to reset it

looool I did talk alot of ****...so did moe. But I guess I cant even interpret myself what was real or not loool its just for fun in the end

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Shoutouts!

Everyone - Thank you sooo much for showing up! This tournament was a blast and I loved seeing all of you.

Atomsk - Good games, I'm coming for you next time! :lick:

MJG - Man you make that match-up really hard. Good stuff, I will figure something out!

Lain - Good games, we need to play again in tournament to settle the tie <3. Thanks for all the advice against snake etc, we should talk more.

Clel - Wow, good ****! You pulled a lot of upsets, everyone likes to see that.

Kain - I was really scared to play you but I guess I do know the match-up better than I thought or you played bad haha. Good games though.

Domo - Good games in pools, nice seeing you again.

Joker - Good stuff top 8.

Nicole - Good stuff in teams as usual :laugh:.

Holms - Watch where you walk! Hahaha, good games in bracket!

Teh_Future - Greatest comeback ever. Thanks for helping rauleen so much!

yoshQ - Good games in pools, your luigi is sick.

FAE - GG's in teams.

Moe - GG's sir, you are really good haha. Ice climbers prevail though!

MegaRobMan - GG's in pools! I played every wolf at this tournament I think lol.

Jordan - It was great meeting you! Really fun GW ditto in tournament haha.

Trent - We should have played!

Legan - Sorrrry :(. I was having an off day in teams.

Tmacc - Good **** in pools!

Surjan - GG's in pools, diddy is fun haha.

Nappy - Thanks for showing up!

MetalMusicMan - Thanks for the livestream help!!!!!

JoWiiCIDE - Haha man I love listening to you trash talk people.

4rce - Wish we would have played!

Radium88 - Amazingggg job TOing haha. I had a lot of fun helping you even if it was stressful. You really know what you are doing and do it better than most other TO's who have been running tournaments much longer. Thanks for all the hard work baking and all the support during my games <3. You are amazing.

D. Disciple - Thanks a ton for showing up! Glad you had a good time commentating.

Alt-F4 - Thanks for all the TV's and stuff! <3

Yink - Nice seeing you again! GG's in teams and thanks for giving rauleen that kirby plushy haha.

Sorry to anyone I missed!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
jowii my c stick wasn't working :( ask domo it kept stopping randomly in dubs and I kept having to reset it
Yo it's Mr.JoWii, get it right. Lmao. Tbh, I don't care if your controller wasnt working right, you were having a bad day, it was pools, you were sandbagging, etc. imo you didn't care enough to fix it so idc enough to cut slack. Get trolled harded guy.

JoWiiCIDE - Haha man I love listening to you trash talk people.
Lolololol except when it happens to you ;)

napZzz

Smash Hero
it doesn't really matter, dunno why I even care lool

KEMO IS THE BEST FALCO IN THE WORLD

Tmacc

Smash Lord
1: Atomsk ($259 + $48) Good stuff winning. You’re probably one of my favorite players to watch. Fun chilling/playing with you while you’ve been here, see you on Tuesday I suppose?

2: MJG ($101 + $22) (Circuit player) Awesome stuff. You get better and better each time, keep it up.

3: Hylian ($75 + $14) Lol, I was so proud of you for beating Lain, awesome stuff. I feel like you’ve gotten better and better since you’ve been in MO, actually. Probably because you play with the great Tmacc  Keep it up bro.

4: Lain ($43 + $8) Toon Link is gay  still, good stuff. You got it next time.

5: Clel ($18 + $4) (Circuit player) CLELLLL! Awesome stuff bro, keep it up. You’re an incredibly smart player, and a pleasure seeing you as always.

5: Kain ($22 + $4) AWOOOOOOOOOOO! Awesome job man. Fun pools matches too, D3 is tough for Wolf. You ***** me our first stock until I started to settle down a bit and not fall into your stuff…haha. Either way, good stuff, nice seeing you again, and keep repping that Wolf!

7: Domo Shrug this off, you know you’re better than this. Keep it up.

7: Joker Nice seeing you again, way to make top 8!

9: Nicole I hope we do not have to play again in bracket and pools for a long while. I hate that we keep knocking eachother out. Oh well…you’re up 2-1. I got this next time (but hopfully it never happens unless it’s winners finals) Way to pwn in dubz, as always!

9: Holms Nice work in dubz, as always. Nice seeing you again! We need to play friendlies sometime.

9: Teh_Future Lol Ice Climbers. You gotta learn that Snake MU, and you’ll be golden. Keep it up.

9: yoshQ Lol, random ditto MMs…and you get Wario, Falco, and Marth. While I get Link, Samus, and Zelda/Shiek. Haha, good stuff…Fun MM, they were too close! **** misfire :( We will rematch soon, your Luigi is too fun! Wouldn’t mind teaming sometime too, D3/Luigi can do things :)

13: vVvFino Fun pools. Shake this off, you know youre better than this.

13: FAE FAEEEEEE! Keep it up bro, I hope you can start going to more tournies with us sometime soon!

13: Moe: We didn’t play, but you seemed like a cool guy.

13: Mr. Doom: Awesome games in bracket. I need to learn how to play a little safer against Ike. Oh well, I’m not disappointed, they were close, and your Ike is really ****ing good. Oh, and I truly am sorry that I accidently called you “Doom” when you first got there. Haha, glad all was forgiven!

17: Zeton Shake this off, you’re better than this. Good stuff in dubz!

17: MegaRobMan Nice seeing you again, keep at that Wolf

17: Jordan Lol, you crack me up. Nice seeing you again!

17: Trent Why did we do so poorly in team  we can bring this back in Iowa, don’t worry. Cool hanging with you, as always. Also, time more people out IMO.

17: Legan: Broski, fun stuff. Glad to see you playing Link

17: Tmacc: Way to do so well in pools. Now don’t lose to Ike and Peach (even if they are two of the best :)) You can do better though.

25: Nappy I wish we had played, Just didn’t find time to do so. Maybe some friendlies at the next tourney?

25: Ripple: You’re better than 5^2, we all know it. Nice seeing you, you honorary Missourian! (even though you’re PRed in IL)

25: Cook: You got this next time, keep your head (and your hair) up.

25: TP: Nice to see you again since you NEVVVVAR come on Tuesdays. Good stuff in doubles. Haha

25: Kemorroo OMG FALCCCOOO! Start coming on Tuesdays! It was so fun watching you play!

25: King: Fun friendlies! I don’t think Pika is bad for D3 at all…lol. That Mu is way over exaggerated.

25: Lutz: Nice seeing you again!

25: DLA: Awesome doubles, way to rep that Ganon.

33: MetalMusicMan: WILL! Forget about this tournament, and start doing good **** again. You know you can, and we all know you can. Don’t get down on yourself. Also, fun chilling!

33: Red: Keep at it, try to pick on character to work on instead of so many at one time. Once you get better with that character, than you can maybe try to pick up a few more!

33: Fuujin: ZELDAA. Fun brackets, D3 is gay for Zelda and Shiek. I cant believe people think D3-Zelda is even close to even haha. You’re a great player, keep it up.

33: Oranos: Nice seeing you again bro!

33: Oro?!: fun dubzzz

33: MilkMonster: Luke! Start being in the smash scene again and coming on Tuesdays! Awesome seeing you again, I’ve missed you! (no homo)

33: Breezy: You ganon is legit. Way to take a match off me in pools on Brinstar (that overb sd through the lava was soooo frustrating. Lol, good stuff)

33: DJIke: Keep at it! Fun pools matches!

33: JoWiiCIDE: Awesome job in pools and I here you ahd like amaaaaazing commentary. Haha

33: 4rce: Shake this off. We all know you are a great player. Nice seeing you again. Also: GORDOOOOS!

33: Radium88: Thanks for hosting! Great tourney and great snacks!

33: Bpow: Didn’t meet, but thanks for coming!

33: ngamer3k: D3 is a dumb MU for Yoshi haha. Yours is good though, I was impressed. Keep it up!

33: Fwog: Mah boy, keep it up. You’re getting better and better. And you crack me up. Haha

33: D. Disciple: we didn’t really meet, but you seemed like a cool guy. I was some friendlies next time!

33: Alt-F4: Good stuff in dubz! I can’t wait to see you’re forthcoming improvements, keep it up!

49: 369: didn’t meet?

49: Chunk: didn’t meet?

49: Diedwhenhegotkilled: didn’t meet I don’t think?

49: Yink: Awesome bracket matches! D3 is dumb for ness. Why did you go Lucas second match? I have a FAE around, I know the Lucas Mu much better than I know Ness. Haha, GGs!

49: Collinello: Didn’t meet? But cool name!

49: Goat!: GOAT! Nice name. Who are you? Haha

ROB Gambino: Nice seeing you bro, glad you came out for a bit! Your kid seems really cool, and really well-behaved too! Wish we got to see more of you in STL.

Awesome tourney everyone, I had a great time and hope everyone else did and will come to STL again soon! GGs to all I played!

Teh Future

Smash Master
special shoutout to wolf for teleporting anywhere he wants every time he jumps in the air

edit: ya but feel bad trashgaurd lost to inui lollllllolllllololo

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Beating MK is more important than beating snakes considering how many MK players there are in tournaments usually lol.

And yeah, TL vs IC's is really annoying.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Beating MK is more important than beating snakes considering how many MK players there are in tournaments usually lol.

And yeah, TL vs IC's is really annoying.
I heard Snake beats ICS 70-30. Better accomplishment =D

And not really Inui loses to Snake with a char that does better vs him than ICS. SG ***** any Snake except me (He beat me once though) so far. wait... why are we talking about Future, he's only a terrible troll but fun in person to talk to.

+ He beat Shadow in bracket, Gnes in pools and many more. Just need more MU exp.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Least he can beat Snakes, Nub. lolllllolllololllll + he has no U.S exp. and had better accomplishment that day than your whole life. get ***** lolololllol
difference is i dont go around acting like im the **** with no way to back it up

10grapes

also lol at saying sg ***** any snake. he barely beat co18 with sopo last hit last stock. theres easily 2132131 better snakes than that. sorry cool cat but u bad at the matchup

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
not arguing that dum. he goes about like hes better than everyone else and on level with lain when hes clearly not.

case in point: apex
nah, since lain did get 25th at a viridian here, he must suck. Just stop dude, you started it, you're prob 2nd best worst ICS and its not like you had to start doing stuff. Atleast we like improving here and do our best to keep improving without need of drugs :D:D. I'm done though SG should totally post instead of me. and one lost doesnt mean your auto trash.

Teh Future

Smash Master
it doesnt even matter i dont care sg a cool cat and this tournament was aaamazing les focua on that!

and snakes broken and ***** ics ollolololololooooooo

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He lost to Inui twice not once >_>.

Top Bottom