• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #11, 11/13/10 - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Singles:

1: Shadow

2: Koolaid

3: Fatal

4: TeeVee

5: Pelca

5: Vinnie

7: JoeST

7: Snakeee

9: IcyLight
9: Bizkit
9: Hinkage
9: Verm
13: Duke
13: Adam Gibson (Mikeray4)
13: Serriph
13: Sails
17: BedTimeMagic (Soma)
17: MG14
17: Etecoon
17: Almo
17: Peachkid
17: Gower
17: Prawn
17: Bloodcross (Forfeit in losers)
25: MdrnDayHobo
25: Earth
25: Bass
25: Peace
25: MasterKurei
25: Watkins
25: Roan
25: Rhode Island **** Coffin (Sphere)
33: Gmacz
33: Friend

Bracket Image:

Doubles:

1: Fatal + Koolaid ($156.00)
2: TeeVee + Riot ($78.00)
3: vVv Pelca & louise (Vinnie + Snakeee) ($26.00)
4: The Adventures of Farmer John (Bloodcross + Pelca)
5: Pedo in the shadows (Shadow + Izumi)
5: Bizkit + IcyLight
7: Bass + joeST
7: Mikeray + Hinkage
9: Almo + Etecon
9: Chii + Thor
9: Watkins + Gower
9: Quit Draw Two-In Me ****** (Starlight + Sphere)
13: MG14 + Hobo

Bracket Image:

Tourney was a lot of fun. I was VERY disappointed in lack of TVs though. But despite only having 5 TVs (two of which were DNAs), thanks to Star's help too, we ran a 34 person bracket in like 3 hours. So it was pretty awesome.

Next DNA is on December 18th!!!

Vinnie

Smash Master
1: Shadow - Yay, gj! It was fun hanging out with you and all that. Glad to see you back at the top of results threads =).
2: Koolaid - no LT doubles makes me sadface. Eff you for beating me with Snake! =( I'll come back harder next time, I promise.
3: Fatal - GGs, I gotchu next time :I
4: TeeVee - fun carpooling with you again and seeing you again, gj on top 4.
5: Pelca - you owe me $10! how dare you root against me *****! I'm your fellow pelca brethren!
5: Vinnie - so close last time, now I'm just a mess. =(
7: JoeST - hai gj on top 8 and on your wins.
7: Snakeee - fun games in doubles I guess, I'll try to not fail next time =(
9: IcyLight - fun mm, nice seeing you.
9: Bizkit - GGs, you always **** yourself over game 1 it seems lol
9: Hinkage - GGs STOP SIDESTEPPING AFTER TECH CHASES
9: Verm - Hey Verm, nice job on top 10 again, always great seein ya.
13: Duke - yo!
13: Adam Gibson (Mikeray4) - ggs in doubles
13: Serriph - Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Hey Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph.
13: Sails - hai
17: BedTimeMagic (Soma) - hai
17: MG14 - hai
17: Etecoon - hai
17: Almo - ggs d00d, fun set
17: Peach**** - nice seeing you as always, fun going out to eat with you and riot and aileen =)
17: Gower - hai
17: Prawn - nice seeing you again, I just realized, we didn't really talk much, did you leave early or something?
17: Bloodcross (Forfeit in losers) - You should have stayed and played it out in loser's, man. Nice seeing you regardless, though.
25: MdrnDayHobo - hi
25: Earth - hi
25: Bass - hi
25: Peace - yo, nice seeing you again.
25: MasterKurei - hi
25: Watkins - WATKINS, WATKINS, WATKINS, WATKINS, WATKINS
25: Roan - hi
25: Rhode Island **** Coffin (Sphere) - =)
33: Gmacz - hi
33: Friend - hi
Riot - Nice seeing you, ggs in doubles, too good!
Izumi - Thank you very much for driving me again, I appreciate it. :)
Starlight - hi thar

Good job to you too vinnie.
eff you :(

GGs to everyone I played, I guess I can't get away with not practicing when players like Kool-aid are improving really quickly. GGs everyone, I'll come back better next time.

:dazwa:

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
1: Shadow - great seeing you bro, had a fun time chillin with you and great job on first, go **** more tournies sonzzzz
2: Koolaid - gg's ill eventually find a way to beat you ha, nice chillin with u like always
3: Fatal - top 3 is still great, u got dis next time
4: TeeVee - gg's man intense set, GJ on top 4 haha, also we shud team some day O_O
5: Vinnie - ayo next time top 3 for sure no worries, and yea i got u next time wit money sonzzzzzz, best pelca on EC :/
7: JoeST - good stuff taking out bizkit, that was hilarious haha! im assuming you main MK now? :O
7: Snakeee - Nice seeing you, next time we should get a chance to friendly =P.
9: IcyLight - GG's man good seeing you too, you'll get me next time most likely I got lucky
9: Bizkit - freezkit
9: Hinkage - fun doubles friendlys at the beggining, you got maddd better in doubles I was so suprised, see ya @ TAER
9: Verm - good stuff verm, next time top 5? ;D
13: Duke - good seeing you man I havent seen you in forever haha, your cheerful attitude always makes my day ;D
13: Adam Gibson (Mikeray4) - nice seeing you man, good tourney to get the rust out so you can **** bizkit at TAER or something ;D
13: Serriph - good stuff beating etecoon, i saw you do things I didnt think a yoshi ws capable to do haha
13: Sails - we gun tain son we out
17: BedTimeMagic (Soma) - GG's soma you got dis next time just play more patient
17: MG14 - great seeing you dude always a pleasure, next time we should definiatly get a chance to play eachother in friendlys =P
17: Etecoon - Bad day, dont worry you'll get out of it. everyone has an off day
17: Almo - GG's man, dude....that was the first game LOL, nice chillin with u bro ;D micky DEEEEEE"S WE OUT
17: Peachkid - good stuff in crews! I believe youll **** next time around in singles =P
17: Gower - good stuff comming down coach, had alot of fun nd great seeing you again it was like years haha
17: Prawn - DDD loosing to gannon......... I dig
17: Bloodcross (Forfeit in losers) - .......................
25: MdrnDayHobo - thanks for bringing me man, micky D was mad fun
25: Earth - all the way from japan, get *****
25: Bass - ayo get back on dat PR u almost had freezkit, i mean bizkit*
25: Peace - ayo spick
25: MasterKurei- ayo spick
25: Watkins - ayo fun having u down here man you gotta move here real talk so we can chill more haha, fun friendlys and thanks for not listening to me in crews =]
25: Roan - ayo spick
25: Rhode Island **** Coffin (Sphere) - ayo i saw that first doubles match if one of you guys didnt get killed by bizkit's forward smash at the end you guys cudda won O_O
33: Gmacz - big macz?
33: Friend - thats what they all say

etecoon

Smash Hero
17: Etecoon - Bad day, dont worry you'll get out of it. everyone has an off day
I'm not going to another tournament for at least like 3-4 months probably, and I'll probably be even worse when/if I come back LOL :/ oh well, fun tournament anyway

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
1: Shadow - gj it was nice of you to split with koolaid he should be happy
2: Koolaid - If you really write down players habits and study them that's ****ing weird
3: Fatal - 7
4: TeeVee - You'll prob never come that close to beating Fatal again, or at least for awhile. Nice job though but I was upset you missed some omnigay chances.
5: Pelca - GJ beating TV game one but you couldn't keep it up
5: Vinnie - GGs G&W usmash too good
7: JoeST - I wasn't surprised you beat bizkit and not at all surprised Pelca ***** you
7: Snakeee - Nice seeing you, good games
9: IcyLight - I hope you had fun I couldn't tell
9: Bizkit - lol.
9: Verm - Nice job beating Prawn lol
13: Duke - hello
13: Adam Gibson (Mikeray4) - meh
13: Serriph - Good games it sucks that you have to main Yoshi though.
13: Sails - hello
17: BedTimeMagic (Soma) - hello
17: MG14 - hello
17: Etecoon - hello
17: Almo - hello
17: Peachkid - Good games today. It was the first time we've played in tourney in over a year.
17: Gower - hello
17: Prawn - LOL
17: Bloodcross (Forfeit in losers) - Pelca's Snake is not that tough. Makes me feel bad losing to your MK.
25: MdrnDayHobo - I actually heard what you said with that joke. I don't know why you thought I'd care tho.
25: Earth - hello
25: Bass - hello
25: Peace - GGs yesterday
25: MasterKurei- hello
25: Watkins - kins of the wat
25: Roan - hello
25: Rhode Island **** Coffin (Sphere) - u nasty
33: Gmacz - hello
33: Friend - hello

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Havok writes down players habits too. I think thats a really good idea that people should try if they aren't lazy. Thats hardcore playing to win.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
I dunno, taking a game that seriously must be unhealthy in some way.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yayyyyy Shadowwwwwwww & Vinnie <3

I dunno, taking a game that seriously must be unhealthy in some way.
If you think it's unhealthy to take a lil extra time to up your skill and win more money thro it then that *** has ****ing AIDs. Enjoy yo health, broke ***

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
I don't write down anything. I just remember ppls habits...

And if ur winning why does it matter?

TeeVee

Smash Lord
1: Shadow - good stuff splitting 1st with koolaid, really wish i won our set :[. oh well, fun carpool home.
2: Koolaid - good stuff splitting 1st, fun doubles set as well. you make snake look like such a bad character when you play fatal, teach me plz.
3: Fatal - I SHOULD HAVE BEAT YOU I SHOULD HAVE BEAT YOU I SHOULD HAVE BEAT YOU I SHOULD HAVE BEAT YOU
4: TeeVee - choked vs fatal. kinda choked vs shadow after winning 1st game. -sigh- at least my mk is getting better
5: Pelca - good stuff in singles, fun doubles set. remember what i said? 1 - 7 ;p
5: Vinnie - rough time in singles, fun set in doubles. gaw + zelda > gaw + zss. fun carpool home even though you never stop trolling LOL
7: JoeST - nice job beating bizkit/etecoon. you're pretty much guaranteed to be ranked next prs just go to one more tourny and do decent.
7: Snakeee - i feel bad that we always have to play lol, regardless you are still amazing. fun set in doubles fun carpool
9: IcyLight - good stuff vs shadow, and nice job beating me in dubz in winners
9: Bizkit - good stuff beating us in winners in doubles, STEP IT UP IN SINGLES
9: Hinkage - thanks for the coaching when i was facing fatal
9: Verm - bess ganon
13: Duke - we didnt play
13: Adam Gibson (Mikeray4) - lol i really thought you were gonna beat me. see you saturday
13: Serriph - SERRIPH FOR PRS
13: Sails - LOL at our crews match
17: BedTimeMagic (Soma) - lolwtf name?
17: Etecoon - rough tourny, you got it next time
17: Almo - LOL at our crews match
17: Peachkid - you ***** in crews
17: Prawn - GO PIKACHU
17: Bloodcross (Forfeit in losers) - STOP LEAVING AFTER YOU LOSE IN WINNERS, YOU CAN **** LOSERS BRACKET
25: MdrnDayHobo - LOL at name
25: Bass - good stuff vs bizkit
25: Peace - nice job in crews
25: MasterKurei - fun set
25: Watkins - we didnt play
25: Rhode Island **** Coffin (Sphere) - elden john

riot - amazing stuff in doubles, one day we'll take out fatal/koolaid lol. once our chemistry gets better with bucket filling i think we can do it.
star - good stuff helping out bizkit with the bracket, we only had 5 set ups and we still finished pretty fast
fats - LMFAO at when you scared fatal/starlight when we were leaving omg

fun tourny overall, see you guys saturday at TAER3.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Yayyyyy Shadowwwwwwww & Vinnie <3

If you think it's unhealthy to take a lil extra time to up your skill and win more money thro it then that *** has ****ing AIDs. Enjoy yo health, broke ***

Who are you to call me broke? I live in mother****ing Greenwich.
So, yeah! And it's still not worth the time that could be put into better things such as schoolwork/finding a job/etc.

I don't write down anything. I just remember ppls habits...

And if ur winning why does it matter?
I don't believe that only because you were offering to sell people "The Book of NE" It doesn't matter at all, and I'm happy that your hard work pays off for you, I'm just saying it's strange to me. But really, don't take it the wrong way.:dazwa::dazwa::dazwa::dazwa::dazwa:

TeeVee

Smash Lord
while that is true hinkage, you have to remember we are still just kids lol. you have your whole life to take on the stress of finding a job. smash is something where koolaid is known nationally as the best pit, best/2nd best player in new england, etc. you only get that chance once in something.

you might as well not take ANY hobbies serious then

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
There's a difference between having a hobby and having a hobby that takes up 90% of your life.

Yes, you have your whole life to find a job. But you have your whole life to get wasted too, but you do that now. You can't be a kid sometimes and an adult others.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
You play minecraft

Done

Edit: and there's no book. It's all in my head

TeeVee

Smash Lord
and as a 15/16 (i forget how old you are darius lol) year old boy, what else should he be doing with his time?

as you get older you realize that 90% of your time is free regardless and you either take a hobby serious (sports, video games, girlfriend) or you become a pot-head until its required that you find a job.

i think taking smash serious and making 200+ dollars on a saturday (which would be a 2 week paycheck for a normal job for a teen during the school year) having fun with his friends is better than asking money from his parents everyday and buying weed like most kids his/my age. he cant even get a job his age anyway, no ones hiring 15/16 year olds.

edit - @hinkage - yea but i also had a job the past 2 years through the city of new haven, so the partying with no job argument is pretty null. and you still havnt answered my question of what you think he should be doing with his free time if it isnt smash

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Thanks for the props, guys. I'll keep striving higher. I've been doing really well despite my controller johns, so I'm not too concerned about that. I am switching to CC pro, though.

It was nice seeing everyone again! Good job to everyone who did well. Sorry I kind of bombed in crews lol. I was a little haphazard. :p

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
1: Shadow - wow it was so fun playing u in wfs. I got ***** on frigate but round 5 was MADD close haha.mad fun chilling and ****** win u. Com to the next DNA !
2: 2nd Best Snake in NE - seems like you shut bizkit and kiwi up :)
3: Fatal - seems like your catching on to me. Gotta switch it up next time. Ggs! You'll win the next one.
4: TeeVee - choked vs fatal. Your mm is getting beast in the ditto. I learned mad stuff from watching you. Good ****. Fun chilling wit u also.bridge *** *****
5: Pelca - really really beast fox. Thanks for taking it bc for me ;p
Vinnie- nice set with you. Low tier partners for life !
7: JoeST - nice job beating bizkit/etecoon/mikeray. you're pretty much guaranteed to be ranked next prs just go to one more tourny and do decent. And you do really well in pressure
7: Snakeee - fun crews match. Your a beast zss! Haha maybe we will play next time in bracket.
9: IcyLight - good **** vs shadow. Mario Dottie next time for sure!
9: Bizkit - 3rd best snake in NE. You need to step it up! I noticed u started using some of my dumb tricks.
9: Hinkage - I'll kick your chair whenever I want to *****. Loljk sucks we didn't mm ditto.
9: Verm - 2nd best ganon
13: Duke - you let me down in draft crews :(
13: Adam Gibson (Mikeray4) - lol your gay for 2stockin duke
13: Serriph - SERRIPH FOR PRS. Beast yoshi
13: Sails - Your Crew match was so hyped
17: BedTimeMagic (Soma) - lmfao!
17: Etecoon - don't quit u improve faster than most ppl here
17: Almo - Good stuff vs vinnie first round.
17: Peachkid - you ***** in crews. Sad face
17: Prawn - Fox ? Lol
17: Bloodcross - lol fox lol snake lol pelca.
25: MdrnDayHobo - Lmao mcdonalds !gts
25: Bass - good stuff vs bizkit. I told u, u could win.
25: Peace - nice job in crews
25: MasterKurei - fun friendlies
25: Watkins - Maine power!
25: Rhode Island **** Coffin (Sphere) - best ganon

riot - so mad u were on the opposite team. Good stuff tho u should of entered
Star- diseased bagel
Fats-I hate you

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm not quitting I'm just taking a hiatus, it has nothing to do with how I did at this I said I wasn't entering anything else for a while prior to this tournament

Jem.

Smash Master
how does smash take up all of your life. lol. one-two saturdays a month, and playing 4-5 times a month and watching videos is easy. let people do what they want to do, sheesh. Better to be addicted to smash than be addicted to drugs or something worse lol.

But good job Shadow! Also Koolaid and Fatal for 2nd/3rd and winning dubs

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
That is not a valid excuse. Plus I am learning basic programming, play Brawl, and actually do **** at school.
"there's no book, it's all in my head" actually is a really good excuse that you seem to be avoiding. lrn2troll good.

Good stuff shadow! Maybe next time I'll show and show everyone how to really play Meta Knight :D

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
"there's no book, it's all in my head" actually is a really good excuse that you seem to be avoiding. lrn2troll good.

Good stuff shadow! Maybe next time I'll show and show everyone how to really play Meta Knight :D

No, I meant me playing Minecraft was not a valid excuse for me thinking him weird for possibly writing down and studying habits.

lrn2trollwell

mikeray4

Smash Ace
1: Shadow-its been to long. It was really nice seeing u again kid
2: Koolaid-ur black and small. I shall adopt you
4: TeeVee-little buddy. your win over me counts less than serriphs win over etecoon. get trolled
5: Pelca- no no u fat keep u warm
5: Vinnie-gay
7: JoeST-see you saturday. dont get to heehe COCKY heehee
7: Snakeee-gayer
9: IcyLight-oh you
9: Bizkit-see I had MULTIPLE OPPROTUNITIES FOR HOMOSEXUALITY. but I was srs.
9: Hinkage-now?
9: Verm-LOL U BEAT PRAWN
13: Duke-:3
13: Adam Gibson (Mikeray4)-everyone pays the piper.
13: Serriph-*shakes head*
13: Sails-best diddy
17: BedTimeMagic (Soma)-the ****?
17: Almo- beat you without 2 months of playing. get trolled
17: Peachkid-ggs
17: Bloodcross (Forfeit in losers)-mary DID have a little lamb
25: MdrnDayHobo-majestic
25: Watkins-Carmel
25: Rhode Island **** Coffin (Sphere)-how long till your baby arrives?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
No, I meant me playing Minecraft was not a valid excuse for me thinking him weird for possibly writing down and studying habits.

lrn2trollwell
I still don't really follow studying your opponents in a game where you fight opponents is any more weird than playing Minecraft.

Honestly, studying habits gets dwarfed in weirdness by Minecraft.

Top Bottom