• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #11, 11/13/10 - Results

Jem.

Smash Master
Some people practice and say "See! I'm practicing! And still not the best!" Practicing isn't just playing vs level 3 MK, and it's not just playing the best person in your region even for a few hours every smashfest. If you're just playing to play and not trying to gain anything out of it, then you will get the effort you put into it as results. You have to practice the right way.

And HugS still practices melee. Did you not see his facebook status about his hands hurting from practicing so much for ROM..? I have 950 facebook friends and I didn't even have to lurk to find that son! The only person that has truly rode natural skill to the top, imo, is Ken. HugS tells me he won his first tournament and pretty much never looked back until losing to Sastopher. But even then I think Ken practiced.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
there is rarely a person who can ride natural skill to the top, and even those who practice can still sometimes never get better regardless. there are also those who naturally adapt to new styles of play, and those are the people who continue to stay on/near the top from the start regardless of how much they play.

And HugS still practices melee. Did you not see his facebook status about his hands hurting from practicing so much for ROM..?
I was saying HugS is the King of Hard Work who built up from losing to Ken's little sister to becoming top Samus in the country and amazing pro level entirely by hard work and practice.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
yeah even so you still have an interest in tournaments, ive quite obviously moved on and have been devoting my freetime to other hobbies and interests, i skipped out on months of tournies and recently came back due to some freetime/boredom/whatever but now im pretty sure this was my last one for good

:glare:

and also i know for a fact you organize smashfests and what not

whatever dude you're the best ganon alive cause u beat a random ic main :awesome:

but ill let u in on a secret, i placed 9th/7th range for months and in the end you're still a potfiller that no one cares about
LOL u mad bro?

Top Bottom