• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #11, 11/13/10 - Results

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Not fluke at all actually, me and PK have discovered through rigorous training and frustrated bouts of bull**** that lower tier characters trip at more inopportune times...

No lie.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Not fluke at all actually, me and PK have discovered through rigorous training and frustrated bouts of bull**** that lower tier characters trip at more inopportune times...

No lie.
LOL

I believe it! I trip 5 times a match on average.

etecoon

Smash Hero
a lot of that is that you're likely running more, most of the good characters have other methods of mobility being more prominent, especially walking(MK and marth walking for instance is da ****, I almost never run with them except on follow ups, punishes, or hard reads)

IcyLight

Smash Lord
etecoon, imagine having a 3 stock lead and then tripping twice into ice climbers chain grabs and then losing the matches. fun, right?

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
7: JoeST : Nice Job ******. better keep it up
9: IcyLight : Nice playing you, your oli is amazing, i never knew uair had such range. Next time ill go diddy against you, its way more fun using diddy than ics anyways. ICs just got that 0-death gayness
9: Verm two handed handshakes >>>> normal single hand handshake
17: BedTimeMagic (Soma) double diddys is funny
17: Prawn Go back to ICs....and stop timing me out IN FRIENDLIES >_>
25: Peace see you tomorrow
25: MasterKurei see you tomorrow

Prawn

Smash Master
oh jeeze how many comments about me LOL

guys my wii broke, im at college, i never play EVER. lol i would think people would thank me for coming and filling the pot XD

verm who plays this game incessantly, is a moderator on a BRAWL WEBSITE, blogs about this **** all the time and puts a lot of care into it(not like it matters, im not trying to say anything about what he chooses to do with his life, there was a point when i strived to be better) beat me, oh noooo

no care ever. this is why the community sucks and why you lose all the potfillers

also @ hinkage shut the **** up you are a loser and trying to troll/say anything to koolaid is doing nothing but embarrassing yourself

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
oh jeeze how many comments about me LOL

guys my wii broke, im at college, i never play EVER. lol i would think people would thank me for coming and filling the pot XD

verm who plays this game incessantly, is a moderator on a BRAWL WEBSITE, blogs about this **** all the time and puts a lot of care into it(not like it matters, im not trying to say anything about what he chooses to do with his life, there was a point when i strived to be better) beat me, oh noooo

no care ever. this is why the community sucks and why you lose all the potfillers

also @ hinkage shut the **** up you are a loser and trying to troll/say anything to koolaid is doing nothing but embarrassing yourself
I'm at college. My Wii broke. I never play outside of tournaments.

Prawn

Smash Master
I'm at college. My Wii broke. I never play outside of tournaments.

yeah even so you still have an interest in tournaments, ive quite obviously moved on and have been devoting my freetime to other hobbies and interests, i skipped out on months of tournies and recently came back due to some freetime/boredom/whatever but now im pretty sure this was my last one for good

:glare:

and also i know for a fact you organize smashfests and what not

whatever dude you're the best ganon alive cause u beat a random ic main :awesome:

but ill let u in on a secret, i placed 9th/7th range for months and in the end you're still a potfiller that no one cares about

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
yeah even so you still have an interest in tournaments, ive quite obviously moved on and have been devoting my freetime to other hobbies and interests, i skipped out on months of tournies and recently came back due to some freetime/boredom/whatever but now im pretty sure this was my last one for good

:glare:

and also i know for a fact you organize smashfests and what not

whatever dude you're the best ganon alive cause u beat a random ic main :awesome:

but ill let u in on a secret, i placed 9th/7th range for months and in the end you're still a potfiller that no one cares about
K. See ya later.

So Fatal

Smash Master
whats this about playing and caring? My wii at home has dust all over it and I never play in between tournaments and still win/place top 3. no johns

MasterKurei

Smash Apprentice
1: Shadow - Love Your MK
2: Koolaid - GGs Love The Friendlies
3: Fatal - Yo Bro You Got This :D
4: TeeVee - Is That ROB lol GGS Loved It!
5: Pelca - Ayo Mex
5: Vinnie - Sup
7: JoeST - Is STTTTTTTTTTT
7: Snakeee - Sup
9: IcyLight -Nasty olimar
9: Bizkit - Do you like wafflez?
9: Hinkage -You!
9: Verm - Thee Ganon!
13: Duke - yo
13: Adam Gibson (Mikeray4) - Nice Snake!
13: Serriph - Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Hey Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph. Serriph.
13: Sails - hai
17: BedTimeMagic (Soma) - Love You No Homo!
17: MG14 - hai
17: Etecoon - You Got This
17: Almo -..........Best Marth In NE........<_< idk
17: Peach**** - GGS Nice Set
17: Gower - hai
17: Prawn - Go Back To IceClimbers >:/
17: Bloodcross (Forfeit in losers) - You Mad? :D
25: MdrnDayHobo - hi
25: Earth - hi
25: Bass - hi
25: Peace - Noob
25: MasterKurei - Sexy Beast!
25: Watkins - WATKINS, WATKINS, WATKINS, WATKINS, WATKINS
25: Roan - Got More ANime?
25: Rhode Island **** Coffin (Sphere) - Thee Best In NE
33: Gmacz - hi
33: Friend - hi
Riot -Love The Zelda!!!!!!
Izumi - ............hey<_<
Starlight - Pelca is a mex! ^_^

TeeVee

Smash Lord
whats this about playing and caring? My wii at home has dust all over it and I never play in between tournaments and still win/place top 3. no johns
this lol

the only time i play anymore is the thursday/friday before tournies, and it'll be wifi ...

oh and the random smashfest at HOG once every month/2 months lol

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
is a moderator on a BRAWL WEBSITE
*smash website

Also there are plenty of moderators who don't play the game.

To me it sounds like you're just trying to incite arguments. You seem really sour about smash lately. Maybe you should take that break you keep talking about. You're not acting like yourself lately, I don't want to see you detach yourself from this community on such a bad note :(

mikeray4

Smash Ace
*smash website

To me it sounds like you're just trying to incite arguments. You seem really sour about smash lately. Maybe you should take that break you keep talking about. You're not acting like yourself lately, I don't want to see you detach yourself from this community on such a bad note :(

I never know if dazwa is trolling or not

Prawn

Smash Master
*smash website

im not trying to incite anything, its just annoying to have a bunch of people think beating me is a big deal when i dont play the game anymore

i did take a break, i came back and its gotten worse

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
rofl I was gonna make a post but then realized I was late for class.

Was gonna say something like "I love it when Fatal represents our region by throwing fits when he loses and going on everywhere about how he's not even that good and doesn't practice and still tops our region.

Wait, did I say love? :dazwa: At least he does cool things OOR sometimes."

Also Prawn, you're super negative and it's obnoxious. I'll cut you slack since I know you've had a lot of bull**** happening lately, but what Dazwa and I are saying is that there's no reason to burn bridges over little things like protecting your ego.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
WELP, FOOLED ME.

Your "dominate NE without trying" attitude is nice incentive to do work when I move to Mass though.

Vinnie

Smash Master
-Prawn isn't leaving.

-Other than a few recent rare occasions of me practicing DK dittos on Wi-Fi with Punishment Divine and Shadow, I haven't turned on my Wii in a few months.

-Practice is overrated, I can count the amount of times I've used g&w in friendlies since '09 on my fingers.

-@ Fatal, you attend tourneys weekly/biweekly, so being deprived of practice is different than someone like Prawn (and an IC main at that).

-Did anyone else get sick after this tourney? Me and Shadow got sick, and I heard Bloodcross did too, and Snakeee hasn't been feeling too great lately...

-:dazwa:

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Vinnie is right though.

Practice is overrated. I do play the game often because I still like it. But it frustrates me when my practice results me with nothing. Not practicing then doing bad would make it so I wouldn't feel as bad lol.

Also, I've been feeling sick the past few weeks (even before DNA10). DNA11 made it worse again. Worcester is just a crappy city. Nothing against the venue/owner though. I have to drive to Worcester quite often to do errands for mommy. ANNOYING AS ****. So yeah I hate it.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Yeah, i agree with BC and vinnie. I only play every once in a while with my brother, even when we do i'm always falco or snake!
I dunno about you guys, but I got sick because of my stupid cousins from NC who came to my house even though they had flues! -.-

Jem.

Smash Master
Practice isn't overrated. Practice beats skill when skill doesn't practice. Don't say "Well durr i beat this ranked player and i dont practice!" People don't care just about locally. Skill + Practice = major threat. There is a reason M2K/Lee/Gnes/etc are better than you guys and a lot better than me. It's not just natural skill. No one can ride natural skill to the top of the nation. If you're satisfied with doing well at locals, then sure maybe practice is overrated. But those type of guys practice a lot. (Lee told me he probably can't count the hours he spent perfectly learning EVERYTHING about the metaknight ditto) and that's just ONE out of many matchups.

Top Bottom