• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase X - Dallas, TX - FX Game Exchange - Full Results up! =]

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Doubles Results(21): View Bracket Here

1: Genocide by Diddy (Razer + Gnes)
2: Trela + Jerm (Trela + Jerm)
3: Captain Sexy (Zac + Dojo)
4: Clel & Dphat (Clel + Dphat)
5: B Button (KY + Zeton)
5: Sherlock Doom (Mr. Doom + Holms)
7: Suck on that (Shuz + Bwett)
7: Fixed Arrow (Domo + Ensis)
9: SuperIce (Damien + Ice)
9: Super**** (Infinity + Denti)
9: Mr. Game & Watch Out For Eggs! (PantyRaider + Poltergust)
9: Awful (Chic + FederalHero)
13: Team Rocket (Red Shadow + Problemo)
13: Sync+Zori (Sync + Zori)
13: Neon+Kappen (Neon + Kappen)
13: TypEx + Nynja (TypEx + Nynja)
17: Zigsta+SNO (Zigsta + SNO)
17: DJ eggs (Labernash + Eggbomber)
17: Veritis Quo (MrBlue + GnW)
17: Fk n' Bigfoot (FK + Bigfoot)
17: Ninja GIR (GIR + Devin)

Singles Results(59): View Bracket Here

1: UltimateRazer - Snake
1: Dojo - MK
3: Trela - Lucario
4: Jerm - TL
5: Gnes - Diddy
5: Domo - MK
7: Poltergust - YOSHI!!!!!
7: d4ba - MK
9: Infinity - Diddy
9: Ensis(MJG) - TL
9: Denti - Olimar
9: Holms - Wolf
13: FK* - ZSS
13: Nynja - Diddy
13: Zeton - Fox
13: Zori - Olimar
17: PantyRaider - GaW
17: PJ - TL
17: Typ_EX - Falco
17: Awestin - Ness
17: Clel - MK
17: Sync - MK
17: Illmatic - Peache
17: Mr.Doom - Ike/D3/Snake? 0.0
25: MrBlueSky
25: Chozo
25: Devin
25: KY
25: Bigfoot
25: Mike2
25: Neon
25: RedShadow
33: Dphat*
33: IBEX
33: Leaf
33: Hoffman
33: Slaps
33: Chic*
33: F-Hero
33: Labernash
33: Teh Brettster
33: UTDZac*
33: Iggy
33: Chuky*
33: Rsn
33: Allah
33: ALSM
33: Wingless
49: DifferenTHaX
49: Azulain
49: Robert
49: IG88
49: Problemo
49: GIR
49: Zigsta
49: Big Mij
49: Trytowinthewardude
49: Parabellum
49: Randon

*=left/quit

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Intriguing...

Poor Gnes. :(

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Gnes forfeited to jerm after losing to trela because he was sick. He was sleeping during a lot of the tournament.
nope, he was tricking everybody and didnt want to waste the energy to respond to the peons. but he was sick.

Can we have the headline for the next phase, "typ_ex isn't for sale?"

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Seems like I need to work on my neutral stages. Oh well.

Gnes, hope you get well soon.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i sucked *** this tournament

money matches though

:troll:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Oh Ensis=MJG. I was wondering who the **** that was constantly doing good in results out of nowhere.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I really loved the venue, I never been to a game place like that. I was getting distracted looking at all the retro games and systems. I felt like I went in a time machine walking down the rows of SNES and Genesis games.
It was coooooold if I looked a lil uncomfortable at times I was shaking a lil but it didn't affect my performance at all so it's okay. I'll bring a coat next time.
I didn't enter singles because I'm not so cool on the stagelist/rules/ect... not throwin 10 bucks away; I would enter low tiers however. Will you guys ever run those?

Shoutouts (I'm soooo bad with names if /i forgot it's 100% my fault please don't take offense)

The female Olimar player- I don't know if you use SWF or are reading this but it was nice meeting you! I hope you had fun at your first tourny. It's normal to be nervous first few times then you'll start having lots of fun
Camera Superman Falco guy- Something's wrong with the G-diffuser!!! Haha had fun talking to you :p
Infinity- lol you're as funny as everyone says you are. Nice meeting you. You threw me off guard a few times when speaking to me. Bet you have some nasty mind games when you play Brawl. Also wow when you laughed I swear I heard
laugh o.O;
Zigsta- Nice meeting and teaming with you. I'm happy we won a set despite the character combo we used in teams. I'll be willing to team again just let me know in advance. Your Bowser is really good.
Typ- Nice to meet you im sorry we didn't get to speak much, let me know when you will be coming to another phase :)
Shuz- Nice to meet you! I'd like to do some Kirby talk on AIM with you.
Ice- Nice to meet you too! Let me know if you dive into psychology! Hahahah I have that same Hello Kitty Snake texture and EVERY guy I've seen refuses to play with it on! I giggled when you switched colors

misc.:

lmao was that a nude ZSS texture hack? Come on, there were a few kids at this tourny. Get that **** outta here. :lick:

To the people I fought in tourny:

please tell me who you are, I moved to Dallas in November and this was my first phase so I don't know your names. It was a pleasure fighting all of you, everyone put up a good fight and I enjoyed every second of it! I'm a lil confused how it says Zigsta and I got 17th if we won a set so can someone explain? I guess I don't understand how placing works o_O

Anyways I'll def show up again as long as it agrees with my schedule!

rapidtransit247

Smash Cadet
Any word on payouts?
How about a bracket?
I know things were a little hectic at the end, but I think that would help answer a lot of questions. Also it would help me name the videos.

Mad props to Slaps/UTDZac!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Conspiracy time!
nah it cool. Slaps explained on aim something to do with byes? I still don't get it but okay hahahaha. :awesome: Was just making sure there wasn't a mistake. Either way doesn't really matter.

Hey were any matches recorded from the tourny? How did GNES get sick it seems there is a cold or something going around. I might have it too or it may be my allergies I can't tell.

trytowinthewardude

Smash Rookie
My name is CAPPN... I spelled it out...
WHERE THE **** DID THE K AND E COME FROM?!?!!

Anyways... It doesnt really matter...I would have cared more if I did better

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
^^ best name on EARF!

Had a blast at this tournament. Ugh I just typed a long paragraph over nothing. In short, the community for this game is worth way more than actually playing brawl competitively :).

Top Bottom