• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase X - Dallas, TX - FX Game Exchange - Full Results up! =]

Mike2

Smash Ace
Ggs everyone I played.

Only thing I was disappointed in was the lack of setups. :( The one time I don't bring my tv...

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Man....i really feel bad for missing this tourney :((((( I will try really hard to make it next time. Gj FK

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Dang that fogo magic! XD haha yeah lack of setups contributed to the problem, another thing was just with all the new people unfamiliar to how things went i had people leaving without letting me know and also had people not reporting matches so i had to constantly check every tvs matches and games.. Having 5 setups for 59 people was difficult to deal with =\ I don't expect the next phase to have as many people but who knows? Just gotta get people to bring more setups.
that don't lag

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Hey, so if anyone played on the TV setting off to the side (the one on the floor, lol) it WAS recording all day. I didn't lose my videos from the entire day and I'm gonna start tomorrow (today) working on sorting them out and uploading them. So if you played someone on that TV, let me know who was fighting and if it was tournament and I'll upload it.

Shoutouts to ReDeads, the DFW area, germs, Sam Houston, and Illmatic's bicycle riding face.

Sync.

Smash Champion
MJG good set. I hope I get to see you play at Pound. I guess my journey is still at its beginning point. I will get better I think I was playing a little better than I usually do.

Gnes

Smash Master
Good tourney overall. Now for the bad news.

As everyone knows I was incredibly sick during the tourney, and as the day went on it got worse and worse. At the end of the day i could barely walk because of the migranes and body aches. Now its came to my attention on the ride home that I had gotten the flu. So anyone who stayed in close contact with me should definitely look up the symptoms and see if they are experiencing any of them. The entire houston carpool is now sick and Dojo has also said that he's getting sick now too.

I also suggest if u any you have school(mainly houston people who i know are sick) not to go if you can afford it. Just judging from what happen already(me spreading the disease) you can tell how easily contagious it is.

ZinjaNombie

Smash Rookie
man I was there for all of 15 minutes (because my ride didnt wanna pay $10 just to get stomped and bailed on me :( ) and I'm getting sick, was wondering if it was whatever you had D:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My weave game is exceptional at avoiding the flu.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Nobody in the :awesome: car from Houston got sick, or got anyone sick.

It's funny, they actually DID want me to come into work today, but because they screwed up my schedule I didn't know and I'm off the hook. I KNEW they were gonna try and screw me over on this. :cool:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, I only talked to Gnes like twice from a fair distance, so that, combined with the fact that my immune system is working full-time due to me getting sick three times over winter break, should mean I'm fine.

:069:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
characters please!

25: MrBlueSky
25: Chozo
25: Devin
25: KY
25: Bigfoot
25: Mike2
25: Neon
25: RedShadow
33: Dphat*
33: IBEX
33: Leaf
33: Hoffman
33: Slaps
33: Chic*
33: F-Hero
33: Labernash
33: Teh Brettster
33: UTDZac*
33: Iggy
33: Chuky*
33: Rsn
33: Allah
33: ALSM
33: Wingless
49: DifferenTHaX
49: Azulain
49: Robert
49: IG88
49: Problemo
49: GIR
49: Zigsta
49: Big Mij
49: Trytowinthewardude
49: Parabellum
49: Randon

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Gnes cuddled with my Louis plushie for like 30 minutes, but my immune system is god tier.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
so if i say my position on a jigglypuff tourney forum, do i say i got 49 of 49? cause im 4 from the bottom.

ALSO, neon, im going to beat you next time.
49 out of whatever the total number of entrants is. Think I heard it was 59...I don't feel like counting it right now, haha.

Shoutouts later but I will say to Brett that I got a second date coming up this Sunday. :)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Good tourney overall. Now for the bad news.

As everyone knows I was incredibly sick during the tourney, and as the day went on it got worse and worse. At the end of the day i could barely walk because of the migranes and body aches. Now its came to my attention on the ride home that I had gotten the flu. So anyone who stayed in close contact with me should definitely look up the symptoms and see if they are experiencing any of them. The entire houston carpool is now sick and Dojo has also said that he's getting sick now too.

I also suggest if u any you have school(mainly houston people who i know are sick) not to go if you can afford it. Just judging from what happen already(me spreading the disease) you can tell how easily contagious it is.
Looks like I got the cold flu from you. I'm feeling like crap and slept for about 16 hours.

Slaps
I also used Falco in singles. Did you miss my post from earlier?

Dojo

Smash Champion
Feel like **** but I wanna.

Tim: Good **** placing first. Wish we coulda played for it. I felt like I was back in my zone when we got to Zac's house.

Trela: Good games. Your Lucario never ceases to amaze me. Beating Keith, sick or not, is always an accomplishment. Don't stop improving.

Jerm: You will never beat me. :) Jk I may choke someday. Not anytime soon you *****. ;) GG's though and good job placing so high.

Keith: Shoutout for getting me sick you piece of ****!!!! I hate you! Jk hope you feel better man, we still need your ***.

Polt: Good **** beating me. I'll give you the **** next time. <3

Zac: Thanks for teaming as usual. :) Sorry you weren't feeling too hot either. Lost our first Texas tourney as a team. :'( Ah well. We'll get them next time.

Domo: I really got on my **** after the match with Damien. I literally felt like my old self again. GG though, keep your game up.

D4ba: B7 you *****. <3 GG I miss you already.

Mrs. Doom: GG. Your Ike is gay as ****. Take that for what you will. I'm sure I'll play you again at some point. >.>

Holmes: GG as well. MK too good for you though bruh.

Sean: Was fun hanging out as always. :) Sorry we didn't get to play. :(

Michael: It had been too long. Missed you a ton bro. Good seeing you.

Mike: Sorry i didn't get to observe/help you nearly as much as I wanted. Talk to me soon though. I have all the free time in the world atm. >.>

MJfree: I told you... not around here son. :) Jk you're legit. Bounce back now.

Dphat: Sleep johns. I missed you once you left.

Special shoutout to E Holmes for not coming. I'm sad. :(

Sorry if I didn't shoutout. I'm half dead typing this. I had a ton of fun though. Felt just like old times. Can't wait to see all of you again. <3

OverLade

Smash Hero
Nobody except Dojo has given Polt credit for beating Dojo yet so hold up lemme get the FL meatriding train in here real quick.

Hrnut
Seibrik
Dfear
Xaltis
Afro
CO18
ESAM
Nick Riddle
Snipa

Gogogogogog

Good **** Polt

Oh and any vids recorded?

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
49 out of whatever the total number of entrants is. Think I heard it was 59...I don't feel like counting it right now, haha.

Shoutouts later but I will say to Brett that I got a second date coming up this Sunday. :)
yeah i think its 59. k so 49 out of 59. never won a match :D
Cures you zac!
Curse you slaps for pitting me with zac!

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
Hey, so if anyone played on the TV setting off to the side (the one on the floor, lol) it WAS recording all day. I didn't lose my videos from the entire day and I'm gonna start tomorrow (today) working on sorting them out and uploading them. So if you played someone on that TV, let me know who was fighting and if it was tournament and I'll upload it.

Shoutouts to ReDeads, the DFW area, germs, Sam Houston, and Illmatic's bicycle riding face.
Every set I played was on your TV. :D
Hangover johns vs F-Hero.

characters please!
I'm going to guess based on what I saw/heard.

25: MrBlueSky - ROB
25: Chozo - G&W
25: KY - Pit?
25: Bigfoot - DK?
25: Neon - DK?
25: RedShadow - Wario/D3?
33: Dphat* - MK (left/quit)
33: Leaf - Pikachu
33: Hoffman - Marth
33: Slaps - Ike
33: Chic* - Luigi? (left/quit)
33: F-Hero - MK
33: Labernash - Wario?
33: UTDZac* - G&W/PT (left/quit)
33: Chuky* - G&W (left/quit)
33: Rsn - TL
33: ALSM - Link
33: Wingless - Pit?
49: Problemo - Mario?
49: Zigsta - Bowser?
49: Big Mij - Falco?
49: Trytowinthewardude - Yoshi?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
rofl just came back from the doctor, I have bronchitis and on anti-biotics. It's allergies though, not contagious at all.

I don't expect the next phase to have as many people but who knows? Just gotta get people to bring more setups.
that don't lag
Yeah there was one T.V. that I noticed was laggy, thank God I just did friendlies on it lol

Top Bottom