• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase X - Dallas, TX - FX Game Exchange - Full Results up! =]

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Wow i just realized...lucario and yoshi are broken. Especially Lucario. Ugh. Texas is so dam ghey.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
polt beating another mk? old news...beat lucario or diddy polt :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Good tourney overall. Now for the bad news.

As everyone knows I was incredibly sick during the tourney, and as the day went on it got worse and worse. At the end of the day i could barely walk because of the migranes and body aches. Now its came to my attention on the ride home that I had gotten the flu. So anyone who stayed in close contact with me should definitely look up the symptoms and see if they are experiencing any of them. The entire houston carpool is now sick and Dojo has also said that he's getting sick now too.

I also suggest if u any you have school(mainly houston people who i know are sick) not to go if you can afford it. Just judging from what happen already(me spreading the disease) you can tell how easily contagious it is.
Sucks, I was extremely sick at a huge (112) mw tournament recently and it suckkkkedd cause all I could do was sleep :(.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Second time in a row I had problems with recording equipment.

It's not as bad as my computer crashing (like at HOBO 30) but a LOT of the matches are choppy and because of that, audio messed up really bad. There are some I've seen so far that didn't really have any problems, but the stuff near the end was really bad. (My awesomely hard read set with Chozo ;; )

Computer isn't cut out for 7 hours of straight recording, I have to remember to stop it and start again a few times during the day now.
At least the computer didn't crash this time.

Vids are going to appear periodically throughout the day and probably be labeled REALLY badly/wrong.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I wouldn't call it bad, but Domo did a REALLY good job of pressuring Polt on the ledge.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yo yall mother****ers need to stop acting like Yoshi vs MK is bad or something. It's like barely 55-45 MK's favor when Yoshi plays gay. His eggs do a lotta damage and have high shieldbreak capacity so you can't just camp him, but his reverse grab beats all your approaches. All he has to do is camp backwards and you don't have any "OMG LEGIT WAY TO **** YOSHI RIGHT HERE". Oh and you can't gimp him, and he lives longer than you, and he has grab release bull****.

It's like MK's 5th or 6th hardest matchup at least... Who else has beaten 4 of the top MKs in the last 2 years with a random character? **** is no accident.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Yo yall mother****ers need to stop acting like Yoshi vs MK is bad or something. It's like barely 55-45 MK's favor when Yoshi plays gay. His eggs do a lotta damage and have high shieldbreak capacity so you can't just camp him, but his reverse grab beats all your approaches. All he has to do is camp backwards and you don't have any "OMG LEGIT WAY TO **** YOSHI RIGHT HERE". Oh and you can't gimp him, and he lives longer than you, and he has grab release bull****.

It's like MK's 5th or 6th hardest matchup at least... Who else has beaten 4 of the top MKs in the last 2 years with a random character? **** is no accident.
he is black
hes right

Two-Ell

Smash Master
If there's videos going up from this tournament whose channel do I look to?

Actually what are the major YT channels for TX? Is there a primary uploader?

:rosalina:

Player-4

See you in 25 years

I concu r

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

No johns :p

-----

@ Doj - It's cool bro, we'll get some games some other time. I've got a -lot- to learn from you dude.

@ SniperNightOwl - You probably got the bronchitis from me, my bad. Hope you get to feeling better.

@ Anyone else because I don't really do shout-outs - You're all awesome

Gnes

Smash Master
RedhalBERT

calm down please

Domo had a close set with Razer, He's a H ELL alot better than i thought he was. Contender for top 5 mk imo. And Dojo's still broken in the ditto.

Tony come to a tourney when I'm not sick :(

MJG

Smash Hero

MK has hard Match Ups?

@.@

@Gnes: Of course Domo is. We are in Kansas AFTER all
AKA second gayest state after Texas :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yoshi is bad. Yoshi vs Marth and Yoshi vs Diddy make me want to throw a bat at whoever made Yoshi that bad.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
YOSHI IS THE SEXIEST DINO EVAR. no johning just cause none of you can handle polt.
Or for that matter, egbom
xcept dojo, hed 3ko egbom
but leaf would lose. i think.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yoshi is so annoying for MK it's a ******** MU definitely harder than a lot of LTs. I'm not saying he's good but he does a hell of a lot better than most LTs or MTs even

Top Bottom