• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Mission Statement:
To give Kentucky Smashers a reason to get better and be more active tourneygoers

What you will be judged upon:
*Must attend at least two tournaments within the given season
*Notable wins/losses
*Overall tournament performance
*Consistency
*Must live in Kentucky
*Victory value goes in this order
Bracket>MM $5+>Pools>MM less than or equal to $4.99>friendlies

Panelists:
Judo
Mister Eric
Hael Phael

This season began with Delta Upsilon VIII and will end some time in november. Everyone come out and make a name for yourself. Make our PR

Current Season Results:
Delta Upsilon 8
Roku Kakuto Geemu
School's in session 6

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
This is interesting.

I can't wait to see the first PR. :)

Hael if you want any older tournament results I still have them all archived in the INKY PR group.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
We cannot accurately compare results between Indiana and ourselves because we don't go to enough of the same tournaments. Because we are constantly playing different crowds the comparison's between us would be almost unfair to make. I also saw some posts about Indiana possibly making their own, so i decided to get one started for Kentucky.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Its a good start Hael so I give you props on promoting growth in your state. Its a process but its an awesome feeling when you get that first PR up. KY has some good players so keep it moving and strive for the best.

And come to MI again soon. :)

Roller

Smash Legend
Anther never leaves his house. And when he does. He steals your controller, then takes it back home and throws it into his pile of nuts he is saving for the next winter. And you never see it again.

ICU ANTHER. lol

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
Umm... I'll talk to you to Phael. How many active players does Ky even have anymore? Morehead, Greenup, Whats left of Louisville, and... thats it?

SugarNerd

Smash Cadet
Theres a few still left in morehead. I'm not going to tournaments yet, but Mister Eric and Phael are still active. Not sure about Shadob and ShyGuy.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
OK layout of Kentucky
in Lexington(that i know of)
we have: Soldier2, Judo, KERO, Shadow Phoenix, Jinx, Sexy, Ttar, and Prime
Morehead: Mister Eric, Hael Phael, (then these that don't travel much:Shyguy,Sugarnerd,Chrisforever,Shadobot)
Greenup:Smile, Fatty, Blindman, Ralph Cecil, Forward Air
Louisville: (soon to be Dayton:Oreo) the only person I can think of is Joey but he has no way to travel nor does he really have the desire to get better anymore

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Here's the thing Roller, Friendlies count for pretty much nothing and MMs under $5 count for barely more than that in my book, what I had was just kinda a layout of what is better than what

Airborne

Smash Lord
For the record, I STILL am active, but am simultaneously stuck in the hyperbolic time chamber.

Edit: meaning i'm on that Lexington list, despite people who are more inactive than me are on it. >: O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom