• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Was that really perma ban worthy? o_O;

I doubt she deserved a perma ban for asking for support for a smash-related cause in multiple smash-related threads lol.

:172:

Roller

Smash Legend
He wasn't permabanned. Pretty sure it's a temp ban until the points wear off. And that wasn't my call to make. It was the mod who saw the reports' call.

But I believe it was the right decision, as there are strict rules on swf about advertising/solicitation. And he broke that rule about 30 times over the course of ~an hour. Not to mention it was spam as well.

And it's a he, not a she.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Can I be Zelda then? I am fairly sure that I'm Judo's alter ego anyways.

Kassandra is gonna get stuck with some lame girl like Malon. You do have cows outside your apartment, after all.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Marin is pretty awesome.

My favorite Zelda character is that bandit in the house in Kakariko Villiage in Link to the Past where you have to explode the wall to get to his secret lair and even after you've vandalized all of his building and exposed his organization he's totally civil with you and he lets you open all his chests and steal his valuables.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Alright. These REALLY need to start going.

Kel is going to stay on Ohio PR so he won't be on this, because he is from Ohio and OS got to be on Ohio and ect. Since I'm technically from Indiana and I like to be ranked wherever I'm at, I'd like to be on this.
So if you need another panelist I'm also down. Lets get these going, MI just put up an amazing PR pic, and it really inspired me. C'mon!!!!!

Edit: Damnit..I just realized Siis4 doesn't count on these, and I made it outta the super hard pools there. D: sigh...

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Haha, I've been on that home lag status where I forget about everything for a couple of weeks once I get back from school.

And I just watched you edit your post, beepa. lololol

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm good enough to PR ranked, Mister Eric is, Judo is, Ralph Cecil is, Kero is, and that's all I can think of.
That's just people I know who almost always get out of pools and beat OH pr people.

Either way, Judo would for sure be on top, then probably kero or mister eric, and then me and then ralph cecil.
Honorable mentions would be S2, Shadow phoenix, and um **** i don't know.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I don't know. But I'm assuming you have to go to more than one tournament to be considered active.

Those are just ideas. Throw some lists at me people.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'd count myself now, since I am not going to be on the OH pr from my previous performance.
I also think I should probably be on this. ^_^
So Judo, Kero, Eric, Me, S2, Sp, Ralph, Smile?
I mean just look at the results tournaments in the OP, if someone isn't in at least two of those tournaments then they shouldn't be on this list.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
( My first post here O: )

Umm, I just sort of want to state that both S2 and SP are pretty damn good. I'd put them at being just a bit worse than I am. Then again, I'm not sure how many tourneys either of them have attended (I know that they both attended BitH4). I forget how they placed, though (which is pretty important) :/

Anyway, are we including BitH5 in this? I mean, I see that it's supposed to end on the second weekend of June (the eleventh), but I think we should push it back to include BitH5 since KY hasn't had too many tourneys since April. What do you guys think?

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Well it's more than just attendance it's results too. xD
D= Fine lol.
( My first post here O: )

Umm, I just sort of want to state that both S2 and SP are pretty damn good. I'd put them at being just a bit worse than I am. Then again, I'm not sure how many tourneys either of them have attended (I know that they both attended BitH4). I forget how they placed, though (which is pretty important) :/

Anyway, are we including BitH5 in this? I mean, I see that it's supposed to end on the second weekend of June (the eleventh), but I think we should push it back to include BitH5 since KY hasn't had too many tourneys since April. What do you guys think?
I think S2 placed the same as you at BitH4, & I don't know about SP.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Ugh. And it's not just for BiTH, you would base it off of the results of the other tournaments in the OP as well. @_@ This isn't the who did awesome at BiTH power rankings, I'm talking about over all performance and ability as a player too.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Ugh. And it's not just for BiTH, you would base it off of the results of the other tournaments in the OP as well. @_@ This isn't the who did awesome at BiTH power rankings, I'm talking about over all performance and ability as a player too.
I know that <.<; I was just asking if we could include BitH5 is all. Maybe that was just me being a bit selfish, though (I've only attended one tourney XD). Also, I probably should look at the results of those other tournies (I'm not a very good panelist am I?).

I apologize for my stupidity/ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom