• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Mad respect for the Johnny Bravo avatar, I was thinking about switching to one myself but now it's too late. That's okay, I'm too Sassy for all y'all anyways.

We should've combined the PR and social thread, had them together imo. Is it too late? In related news, my Zelda is outrageous.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I'm not sure if we covered this or not, but would it be a good idea to post nearby tournies in this thread, so others can know of nearby tournaments?

EDIT:Example:BITH this weekend? =D

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Sooo....if kel and I are moving to KY, but we went to ouga and were technically ohio then, would it count towards ky pr for when we move to ky? :O waaah.

Also can the theme for this pr be a canes theme? If I get on this list, I would like to the sauce please.

:phone:

Judo777

Smash Master
Mad respect for the Johnny Bravo avatar, I was thinking about switching to one myself but now it's too late. That's okay, I'm too Sassy for all y'all anyways.

We should've combined the PR and social thread, had them together imo. Is it too late? In related news, my Zelda is outrageous.
My Zelda is MORE outrageous. My Zelda is like the cheerleading captain while your is like the nerdy girl on the bleachers!!!! (Taylor Swift reference?????)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sooo....if kel and I are moving to KY, but we went to ouga and were technically ohio then, would it count towards ky pr for when we move to ky? :O waaah.

Also can the theme for this pr be a canes theme? If I get on this list, I would like to the sauce please.
I think we discussed this and that it'll count. It'd be kinda silly if it didn't.

Also, I could make a terrible joke about everyone getting a dip in the sauce, but I'm not that mean. Except that I did it anyways :urg:.

My Zelda is MORE outrageous. My Zelda is like the cheerleading captain while your is like the nerdy girl on the bleachers!!!! (Taylor Swift reference?????)
So yours is full of STDs, is getting pregnant at the age of 16, and will end up married to the football team's star player before college, then he gets injured, loses his scholarships, and cheats on you, then you end up on the Maury show and everything? I mean like, that's a bit of a stretch and all, but at least mine is getting a master's in electrical engineering.

Judo777

Smash Master
I think we discussed this and that it'll count. It'd be kinda silly if it didn't.

Also, I could make a terrible joke about everyone getting a dip in the sauce, but I'm not that mean. Except that I did it anyways :urg:.

So yours is full of STDs, is getting pregnant at the age of 16, and will end up married to the football team's star player before college, then he gets injured, loses his scholarships, and cheats on you, then you end up on the Maury show and everything? I mean like, that's a bit of a stretch and all, but at least mine is getting a master's in electrical engineering.
Psh your Zelda isn't an electrical engineer, that crap is waaaayy too hard for a girl with severe social disorders who never had any freinds in highschool and as a result also has emotional trauma! lol jk.

Nah My Zelda is smart enough to not get pregnant and marry some rich guy. No work necessary.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I can make images for the theme when the time comes. I'm... alright at photoshop, I took a class on it.

Any theme is a good theme as long as it can be ridiculous.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I can also make the theme, I've made ohio prs theme in the past if you wanna see.
:p

A zelda pr with characters from the zelda series would be cool, also a portal theme.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom