• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UNCC Presents: The Gold Mine Ft. Kadaj, Dr. Peepee

archer.

Smash Lord
Snap: Well I guess I'd be okay with it, dunno about the others. Do you have a cooler or something of the sort?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'm okay with it.

Anyway, there's only one more day, and here are the CONFIRMED lists so far.

Brawl
  1. Me
  2. H1N1
  3. Archer
  4. Stockfield
  5. Tiger
  6. Kill
  7. 313
  8. Gaga
  9. Kadaj
  10. V1ce
  11. Pie

Melee
  1. Dr. Peepee
  2. Twitch
  3. Snap
  4. Tac
  5. Eyce
  6. Moo
  7. Bden
  8. Peter
  9. Dop
  10. Pie (entering both games)

If you're not on either of these lists, it's because we aren't sure if you're coming yet! I'll edit these as more people confirm (and we hope they do X_X). The possibility of randoms showing up is always there, but I wouldn't expect too many of them, considering this is the weekend before finals week for UNCC.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nah lol its by choice, I havent talked to angel or desmond but im just not really feeling like a tourney this weekend lol. sry unc <3

archer.

Smash Lord
Stingers why do you have to be such a disappointment? =[

Snap, would it be okay if I made use of your coolers as well, or would that be too much?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
We just want to let everyone know that the venue will actually be opening at noon, where registration will promptly start. Doubles for both games are slated to start at 1 PM, but can be pushed to 2 if needed.

I also want to remind everyone again to PLEASE BRING SETUPS, especially TVs. Your door fee will dropped, so please bring what you can.

See you guys there. ;)

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Also. One of our brilliant TOs put the wrong parking deck on the directions. It is not west deck. It is Cone deck. Next to cone building. Go figure.

Cone Deck. To get to room 112 look for the door NEXT to the staircase. The deck is also directly adjacent to said stairs. Other side of the street.

:phone:

archer.

Smash Lord
We'll get a results thread up by tomorrow night at the latest.

:phone:

Top Bottom