• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UNCC Presents: The Gold Mine Ft. Kadaj, Dr. Peepee

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I wanna come to this, but I doubt I can. Anyone know of any buses that go from Md to Nc?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
There is a megabus from Dc to Charlotte. Ok now I'm checking this **** out. I need to know where the stop is in Dc because the one in Charlotte is like a mile from where Caitie is.

Edit: The Dc stop is 50 minutes from me. 62 dollars for round trip. That's hella cheap compared to me actually driving.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm going to this but not totally sure yet. If I go then Twitch'll probably go though.

And what's this about odd rules? Eh I'll look at it later.
Well we really help you come. We are attracting much more then just competitive smashers and there will be plenty of people who will want to play you. I'm counting on you to come to this. It will be my last tourney in NC until the fall. Let me know soon :)

Also the rules can be fixed as well. I added you on facebook so you can help me with that.

:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ahhh that was you, okay.

I'll have an answer during the weekend probably. Maybe sooner depending on circumstances. Believe me, I'd looove to have an answer right now.....but stuff is tricky.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
@PP: You should be talking to Tac about the Melee rules, since he made them.

@Seagull: Definitely get on that bus. If you come, you're gonna have fun with this thing. ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll do it when he gets home and not on his phone lol.

I dislike not lurking!

Edit: I'm almost positive I'll be able to make this with Twitch, so we'll see you guys there! =)

H1N1, I'm about to go play Melee but hit me up tonight about the ruleset.

archer.

Smash Lord
Brian you should make an event for this on FaceBook, it'll help get word out around campus and probably attract a lot of people.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

i see you guys making moves on my boi :troll:

anyway, hopefully we can go to this ;D

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
The list looks something like this for Brawl right now.

1. Me
  2. H1N1
  3. Archer
  4. Kadaj
  5. Tiger
  6. Stock
  7. 313
  8. Gaga
  9. Pie
  10. Mau
  11. Blae
  12. Ruru
  13. Splinter
  14. Kill
  15. V1CE
  16. Seagull Man
  17. Stingers

Not everyone on this list is confirmed, but all of them have shown interest. Still, this isn't looking too good.......

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Just letting everyone know Ill be having a smash fest at my house Friday night and offering house to those that need it.

Its bdens welcome home fest.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Hypehypehype. I like it.

@PP What's that about the rules? I can alter them slightly depending on how everyone feels about them. And stop lurking.

@stingers You better be here. Or I'll be sad. ):

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hypehypehype. I like it.

@PP What's that about the rules? I can alter them slightly depending on how everyone feels about them. And stop lurking.

@stingers You better be here. Or I'll be sad. ):
The main things are:

Stadium needs to be CP for singles

Mute, Floats, and Corneria haven't been legal stages for over a year and almost a half now. Current MBR ruleset has them done away with as well as what my other change was.

Also semifinals are bo5 for Melee tournaments now since they're for money spots. Not a big issue for this tournament but it's for the sake of consistency.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
I'm aware of Stadium's whereabouts in singles, thought it might be a nice change. Corneria was for boredom and whatnot, as for Floats. I may end up taking those out.

Then again...I hate Stadium after the tourney I just got back from. Hate. I s'pose consistency would be refreshing.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dark Hart you aren't even going LOL.

I don't think this tournament will count for much PR-wise, but it's still good to have consistency in stages imo. Makes things more official. Of course, Melee seems kinda like a side event here so I'm not opposed to TO liberty at all haha.

Top Bottom