• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UNCC Presents: The Gold Mine Ft. Kadaj, Dr. Peepee

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dunno i guess if angel is going ill ride up w/ him. but even if im not goin...these stages need to stay.
and stop calling me stongers ******

stingers

Smash Obsessed
when am I ever cranky about melee? ***** I just spent $50 on ur damn game, that is more then the game even costs. i spent more money then the game even costs, to play a few matches in this damn game. that is called commitment, and I demand u respect that, k-nan

stingers

Smash Obsessed
what do I have to do, to prove myself to you. i will throw a copy of brawl off a bridge right now dammit.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
idk man. thats a bit much. we'll see how im feeling the day of.

YES THERE ARE BRIDGES
there is even one on the way to mcdonalds!

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
There's like 49 bridges in Hickory. Each of the creeks contain at least four copies of Brawl.

Edit: I've slightly changed the stages for Melee. Stages are now back at MBR's ruleset. Gentleman's is still in effect anyway. And I'm sure Poke Floats will come up for the lolz anyway.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
afaik, boycotting something you do not support is a 100% legitimate way of going about things.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I wont even come as a boycott to Melee.

Yeah my car is severely damaged, I thought it was nothing but its pretty major; which sucks. My mom doesn't even want me to take it up to Raleigh with me when I move out in like two weeks.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I wont even come as a boycott to Melee.

Yeah my car is severely damaged, I thought it was nothing but its pretty major; which sucks. My mom doesn't even want me to take it up to Raleigh with me when I move out in like two weeks.
thaaaaaat really sucks =/ sorry bro

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Everyone, I'd like to get a good headcount for both games, so please post if you're confirmed to come, and tell us if you're bringing anyone with you. Also, if you're bringing a full or partial setup, we'd appreciate it if you told us that too.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
A setup count would be nice. Remember, setup = door fee.

@Snap - Hell yes. Stuff that car, bro.

@PP - Do you think you would be willing to help out with my developing Falco this Saturday? It could definitely use some work. O:

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Edit: Appreciated. <3

---

Thats two setups. If we start getting a few more, I'll list them on the event portion of the thread.

Top Bottom