• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Maybe it should be a $5 entrance? Just a thought.
I considered this. Might go through with it.

Banning MK cause TC is salty? Ok.
I have already explained this. I have legitimately wanted to try an MK banned tournament for the longest just to see what would happen. Plus, there are several others that would like to see that as well. I just have more incentive now after the last 879877 tournaments of losing to MK. Call it what you want, I honestly don't care.

A few things Derek:

I decided against that new possible venue I talked to you about due to awkward/unflexible table arrangements and poor proximity to food options. So it'll be Mason as usual. No Art Fair or anything dumb, so you can use the old maps + directions for the OP. I still expect to split the venue cost, but to help you out, this time I can have anyone entering both games give you their venue fee, even if they might be more Melee-focused. Let me know if this works out.

Also, I think we should have one message at the top of both our threads reminding people about the dual tourney. I'll write something up and get back to you on that. I'll also include some dual tourney info on UMSmash.com.

And finally, what do you think about imposing a limit of entry into three events? Basically, anyone planning to play both games can only enter up to three out of four events: Brawl Doubles, Brawl Singles, Melee Doubles, Melee Singles... but not all four, because historically it simply has not worked at all with the tight tourney schedules. We could call it the Lain's Stupid Rule.
I am so down for Lain's Stupid Rule lmao. No seriously, its a good idea. And I will update my OP soon with the mentioning of your tournament again.

Anyone wanna give me a ride out to this from Southfield? I'll team with them.
I might be able to help you. We usually cut through Southfield on the way to Ann Arbor..well it depends on what part of Southfield you're in and if Gifts is okay with it. More than likely, he'll help if you pay him gas. I can't speak for him though so we'll have to see.

Also if this tournament goes MK banned its not counting towards the PR so no pressure.

ZTD | TECHnology

sooooooooo i guess i wont be able to come to this since i stole cold pizza at bamf4. LOL YAHATETOSEETHATHAPPEN.
:awesome:

Can this even be MK banned? Unity Ruleset doesn't have MK banned.
The BBR RC is allowing experimental rulesets now and there are several things can be played with. MK is one of them. C'mon now baby, I know what I can and can't do.

JTsm

Smash Master
I'll see if I can make it. Pzo and his bro too, I think.....

ZTD | TECHnology

SK and Oblivion are teaming for this one.

And they're getting last place because they're crazy and going double :snake:. MK is banned and of all the possible team combos you guys do the freest of them of all...lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Im down for next time if SK isn't around. We'll wreck stuff with that amazing :dedede: :diddy: combo thats so unconventional, no one know how to counterr it ;)

:phone:

fZk

Smash Lord
remember the grab release to chain grab we did? that was stupid we took him from 0% to up tilt kill, do you remember against who it was?

Top Bottom