• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
cant make it :( this is the day after I move in to me apartment. And as we all know east lansing no longer has a driver -________________________________________________________________-

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm considering turning this into our first MK banned tournament.

What are peoples' opinions?

Would you also like to see RC or Brinstar banned?

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

You'll still get bodied either way Free_ArmS. :yeahboi:

Oh wait you're not even going to enter. Like why do we go through this every Ann Arbor tournament lmao.

@Kyle: **** your broken *** character. :awesome:

ZTD | TECHnology

NEW STAGE LIST

Starters

- Smashville
- Battlefield
- Spear Pillar

Counterpick

- Pokemon Stadium 2

Let's get it.

:metaknight: :wolf: and :yoshi2: banned. Kthx.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
A few things Derek:

I decided against that new possible venue I talked to you about due to awkward/unflexible table arrangements and poor proximity to food options. So it'll be Mason as usual. No Art Fair or anything dumb, so you can use the old maps + directions for the OP. I still expect to split the venue cost, but to help you out, this time I can have anyone entering both games give you their venue fee, even if they might be more Melee-focused. Let me know if this works out.

Also, I think we should have one message at the top of both our threads reminding people about the dual tourney. I'll write something up and get back to you on that. I'll also include some dual tourney info on UMSmash.com.

And finally, what do you think about imposing a limit of entry into three events? Basically, anyone planning to play both games can only enter up to three out of four events: Brawl Doubles, Brawl Singles, Melee Doubles, Melee Singles... but not all four, because historically it simply has not worked at all with the tight tourney schedules. We could call it the Lain's Stupid Rule.

Top Bottom